Flipkart Voucher

Flipkart Voucher

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
164
3

Hello Friends

I have a flipkart voucher worth 5500 bucks which maybe expiring on monday. I want to extend its validity …. is their any way to extend validity of voucher please …can someone help me how to extend the date or is their any way to move money back in bank account…please request and your experience and sense would help.

14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
164
3

Pls help me friends.:-{

Face
Deal Major
1
436
25094
163
@ideepika wrote:

Pls help me friends.:-{


Sell to someone in trading section… noway to extend it…

Joke part : Do some giveway, consider me also https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
164
3

If I order something worth the value and than return will i get refund back …please help guys.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
174
338
2
@ideepika wrote:

If I order something worth the value and than return will i get refund back …please help guys.


if u will do these than the money got will get refunded to ur wallet and will immediately expire….ithan u have to call fk cc…they will refunded the amount to ur fk wallet…wich can be used on w.s. retail only and lifetime validity
Try this
place an order and cancel it later to get that egv balance converted into store credits that can later be used to make a purchase from any flipkart advantage seller

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
291
@ideepika wrote:

If I order something worth the value and than return will i get refund back …please help guys.


Ye flipkart h think twice before thinking that

They need proof for Return better buy something you need

how much worth it is Maybe someone can suggest

Img tphg7
Deal Captain
55
2,175
13704
163
@xefer wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

If I order something worth the value and than return will i get refund back …please help guys.


if u will do these than the money got will get refunded to ur wallet and will immediately expire….ithan u have to call fk cc…they will refunded the amount to ur fk wallet…wich can be used on w.s. retail only and lifetime validity
Try this
place an order and cancel it later to get that egv balance converted into store credits that can later be used to make a purchase from any flipkart advantage seller

Money will be returned to original source of payment
No way, gv balance will be refunded in the form of WSR balance if the order is cancelled

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
164
3
@Troll wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

If I order something worth the value and than return will i get refund back …please help guys.


Ye flipkart h think twice before thinking that

They need proof for Return better buy something you need

how much worth it is Maybe someone can suggest


Please suggest me some way brother. Please helpcan anyone guide please? @bootysweat @cybertechie @hese @dealmafia @Aarya

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
174
338
2
@getready wrote:

@xefer wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

If I order something worth the value and than return will i get refund back …please help guys.


if u will do these than the money got will get refunded to ur wallet and will immediately expire….ithan u have to call fk cc…they will refunded the amount to ur fk wallet…wich can be used on w.s. retail only and lifetime validity
Try this
place an order and cancel it later to get that egv balance converted into store credits that can later be used to make a purchase from any flipkart advantage seller

Money will be returned to original source of payment
No way, gv balance will be refunded in the form of WSR balance if the order is cancelled

Yes if we cancel the order but if u will order and after delivery return it then it will to to WSR

Images %284%29
Shopping Friend
0
315
12602
91
@ideepika wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

If I order something worth the value and than return will i get refund back …please help guys.


Ye flipkart h think twice before thinking that

They need proof for Return better buy something you need

how much worth it is Maybe someone can suggest


Please suggest me some way brother. Please helpcan anyone guide please? @bootysweat @cybertechie @hese @dealmafia @Aarya


Better to Sell at Trading Section
Or Illegal way – Buy Any Product worth Gc than Cancel It. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
164
3
@Aarya wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

If I order something worth the value and than return will i get refund back …please help guys.


Ye flipkart h think twice before thinking that

They need proof for Return better buy something you need

how much worth it is Maybe someone can suggest


Please suggest me some way brother. Please helpcan anyone guide please? @bootysweat @cybertechie @hese @dealmafia @Aarya


Better to Sell at Trading Section
Or Illegal way – Buy Any Product worth Gc than Cancel It. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


thank You aarya bro …. I hope and will take risk though I fear and have apprehnsion they dont confesticate my money.

Images %284%29
Shopping Friend
0
315
12602
91
@ideepika wrote:

@Aarya wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

If I order something worth the value and than return will i get refund back …please help guys.


Ye flipkart h think twice before thinking that

They need proof for Return better buy something you need

how much worth it is Maybe someone can suggest


Please suggest me some way brother. Please helpcan anyone guide please? @bootysweat @cybertechie @hese @dealmafia @Aarya


Better to Sell at Trading Section
Or Illegal way – Buy Any Product worth Gc than Cancel It. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


thank You aarya bro …. I hope and will take risk though I fear and have apprehnsion they dont confesticate my money.


Do I Know You…?

Face
Deal Major
1
436
25094
163
@Aarya wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

If I order something worth the value and than return will i get refund back …please help guys.


Ye flipkart h think twice before thinking that

They need proof for Return better buy something you need

how much worth it is Maybe someone can suggest


Please suggest me some way brother. Please helpcan anyone guide please? @bootysweat @cybertechie @hese @dealmafia @Aarya


Better to Sell at Trading Section
Or Illegal way – Buy Any Product worth Gc than Cancel It. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


if you do lik that, again refund will be in the form of GV with same expire day…. better trade it @ideepika .

Face
Deal Major
1
436
25094
163
@Aarya wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

@Aarya wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

If I order something worth the value and than return will i get refund back …please help guys.


Ye flipkart h think twice before thinking that

They need proof for Return better buy something you need

how much worth it is Maybe someone can suggest


Please suggest me some way brother. Please helpcan anyone guide please? @bootysweat @cybertechie @hese @dealmafia @Aarya


Better to Sell at Trading Section
Or Illegal way – Buy Any Product worth Gc than Cancel It. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


thank You aarya bro …. I hope and will take risk though I fear and have apprehnsion they dont confesticate my money.


Do I Know You…?


ya i know you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Moderator
2
214
13676
212
@ideepika wrote:

If I order something worth the value and than return will i get refund back …please help guys.


Suggest not to this! its not old days… dimers spoiled this trick!

Missing