For Weight Loss, Which Is Better Option? Excerc...

For Weight Loss, Which Is Better Option? Excercise? Walking? Medicine?

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1608
10

I heard, if we lose weight through regular excercise/walking/jogging, it start gaining as soon as you stop doing that.

Secondly, excercise start building muscles. Few people may not like that tooo

Any idea on better medicine?

33 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
851
15

swimming

Images
Deal Subedar
0
141
1004
10

if you don’t want to exercise, even basic than check your calorie intake..
Do not eat like king or laborer. Eat minimum.

Images
Deal Subedar
0
141
1004
10
@AKA wrote:

swimming


swimming is a exercise. and it makes you stronger and build your muscles without straining.

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
851
15

it will make u lean…
no one wants to become just lose weight they want look better by tighten up by doing heavy workout or lean it by swimming or running

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28298
182

You can do excercise following with jogging…. you will lose ur weight… but dnt do gym https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
0
141
1004
10
@AKA wrote:

it will make u lean…
no one wants to become just lose weight they want look better by tighten up by doing heavy workout or lean it by swimming or running


are you a swimmer ? simple jogging of 10 km can tighten your body enough. but the OP wants medicine.. not exercise.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1133

#aparesh rawal

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1608
10
@AKA wrote:

swimming


Swimming is best, only if one have that inhouse.
Public swimming pool may poori duniya ka………………

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2768
35

Bhastrika Pranayama

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
105
0
31688
939

Discipline and patience

to do exercise regularly
if you are too much bulky then start with walking
increase the pace in regular interval
run
go to gym
instead of medicines go for some specific fat burning diet chart
though it’s difficult but still possible
but only thing keep in mind

if you fail to maintain a schedule or leave in between or expect a drastic change then it will not work

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
410
13

Cycling + diet . Make it as a routine. Whereever you wanna go within 5 miles = 8 kms. Just ride the cycle. Avoid sugar intake in every form ( No softdrinks, no bakery stuffs, icecream etc). Natural sugar is acceptable (Fruits) Avoid jung food (Pizza, burger, chips etc). Have a proper breakfast, lunch and dinner at regular intervals. Consume 200-500 ml of water. Atleast before you start a ride.

Your weight will become normal in 6 months. And make it as a habit and you can maintain your BMI forever. Btw, you can have those no stuffs above seldom. Once in a month like that.

Trujillo
Deal Lieutenant
6
55
3392
82
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

You can do excercise following with jogging…. you will lose ur weight… but dnt do gym https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif WHO told you ?…

did you even analyze ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
179
2184
20

1. 4 lt of water a day
2. Not taking any food or drink below room temperature
3. No aerated drinks or alchohol
4. Avoid fried items
5. Have oatmeals and fruits in breakfast
6. Walk minimum 2 KM a day

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28298
182
@Chr0niC_XoRn wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

You can do excercise following with jogging…. you will lose ur weight… but dnt do gym https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif WHO told you ?…

did you even analyze ?


You can analyse now … i will learn…. waiting for your analyzation …

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16

Change your eating cycle cycle say no to sugar,junk food

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16

Skip breakfast eat only between 12 to 8pm and rest hole day nothing and eat as much salad, pineapple as you can

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1608
10

no medicine?

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1133
@sunnie wrote:

no medicine?


likhne me bhi kanjoosi..

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
851
15
@sunnie wrote:

no medicine?

masturbation

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
303
4074
152

I would suggest pokemon go for motivation for walking. its simply calories intake v/s calories consumed with an inertia for body to stay at current levels. slower the weight loss longer it stays. have reduced over 20kgs slowly but still not in the comfort zone.

Kill bill pandey
suspended
0
50
302
5

Eca + clen

Kill bill pandey
suspended
0
50
302
5
@DealSeeker wrote:

@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

Eca + clen


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif #KillOrCure

isn’t this something very famous amongst all the bodybuilders across the globe as a stimulant and for weight loss
and this is much better than those useless fat burners

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42769
724
@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

isn’t this something very famous amongst all the bodybuilders across the globe as a stimulant and for weight loss

and this is much better than those useless fat burners


Yes, it was indeed very popular for a very long time. But, having tried it in my younger days ( https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ), I can say with certainty that the side-effects (jitters + heart palpitations) are not worth it.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1133
@dharmanath481 wrote:

I would suggest pokemon go for motivation for walking. its simply calories intake v/s calories consumed with an inertia for body to stay at current levels. slower the weight loss longer it stays. have reduced over 20kgs slowly but still not in the comfort zone.


Nice .

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

Unhappy with the mindset that any medication cn help u loose weight.u cn harm urself

Exercise + low calorie intake is key loose weight
Eat food low in oil and hv low carbohydrate diet

You will nvr loose weight if u r nt aware and willing to change unhealty eating habits
3 meal a day, high protein ,low fat and low crab diet is necessay . Eat salad to kill hunger
Be aware be patient

Now again y u dnt want muscles, ?? They are imp part of body, walking and jogging will not make u muscular

Ps every one plz mention there weight and how much they lose with there own method https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Trujillo
Deal Lieutenant
6
55
3392
82
@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

Eca + clen


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif hell no for clen ! its already banned worldwide
at-least 6 meals per day ..+circuit training …
push yourself !!

Missing