Fraud-Someone used my flipkart account

Fraud-Someone used my flipkart account

104°
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
139
7

I never login my fk account on any other devices and never shared account details with anyone but at midnight got message :-
" XXXXXX is your Flipkart verification code. Code valid for 10 minutes only, one time use. Please DO NOT share this OTP with anyone to ensure account’s security "

In morning i saw this message then i opened my flipkart account, Someone bought MMT GV with my Plus coins balance. Is anything i can do to solve this fraud ?

15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
95

Talk to Flipkart customer care and report this fraud.

Cropped2593972920709363267
Deal Cadet
107
581
6

How its possible as MMT GV was oos from last few days..bt if happend so contact cc

Missing
Deal Cadet
146
572
7

8317708276
Any one called you on this number?

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
Pikachu_ wrote:

How its possible as MMT GV was oos from last few days..bt if happend so contact cc

+1
@rahul98085 Check the MMT voucher purchase date

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
139
7

Update :- Contacted to CC, They said Plus coins will reverse within 10 days smile

Cropped2593972920709363267
Deal Cadet
107
581
6
rahul98085 wrote:

Update :- Contacted to CC, They said Plus coins will reverse within 10 days smile

And what about gv.. who used it..

Image
Deal Cadet
30
885
8

just now happened with me. Someone redeemed my coins for Zomato Gold.

Missing
Deal Cadet
118
195
8
sharu wrote:

just now happened with me. Someone redeemed my coins for Zomato Gold.

Happened with me also yesterday 23:38 and after 3 minutes my phonepay wallet debited for 900 rs for purchases on gift card india. But i have not done this. Happened similar with anyone??

Image
Deal Cadet
30
885
8
Expand
kartik.jain319430 wrote:

Happened with me also yesterday 23:38 and after 3 minutes my phonepay wallet debited for 900 rs for purchases on gift card india. But i have not done this. Happened similar with anyone??

Even happened with my BMS account. Someone booked movie ticket using gift card I saved on quickpay. I cancelled the ticket and changed the password. But that happened again on my bms this time I couldn’t cancel. I have raised a complaint.
And I saw on twitter many similar issues with Flipkart and phonepe.

Missing
Deal Cadet
118
195
8
Expand
sharu wrote:

Even happened with my BMS account. Someone booked movie ticket using gift card I saved on quickpay. I cancelled the ticket and changed the password. But that happened again on my bms this time I couldn’t cancel. I have raised a complaint.
And I saw on twitter many similar issues with Flipkart and phonepe.

I raised complaint on phonepe. They are saying it is done from your wallet so you need to file FIR in police station.

Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
510
8403
83
Expand
sharu wrote:

Even happened with my BMS account. Someone booked movie ticket using gift card I saved on quickpay. I cancelled the ticket and changed the password. But that happened again on my bms this time I couldn’t cancel. I have raised a complaint.
And I saw on twitter many similar issues with Flipkart and phonepe.

You had same email and password for both Flipkart and BMS accounts?

Image
Deal Cadet
30
885
8
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

You had same email and password for both Flipkart and BMS accounts?

Yes…

Missing