Freecharge wallet

Freecharge wallet

Score: 1 Votes: 1
A
Deal Cadet
2
146
718
41

Due to SS offer, wallets have lot of money. http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...?

Amazing VCC does not even work on Snapdeal itself.
Please suggest where to use them.
can I charge Paytm wallet from Freecharge VCC ? Edit – Not working on Paytm

or where all FC CC works ?

16 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
200
Deal Subedar
0
106
2348
24

SS offer? Edit : got it.. #Nachoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
633
7,412
32211
194

Same here…need suggestions

Img 20170520 230207
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5076
57
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users...69 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

Use it to buy from m Amazon @avgn


did not worked in Amazon website


What did you try to purchase ?

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
633
7,412
32211
194
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users...69 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

Use it to buy from m Amazon @avgn


did not worked in Amazon website

Will snapdeal> woohoo >Amazon work?

Img 20170520 230207
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5076
57
@avgn wrote:

Will snapdeal> woohoo >Amazon work?


I don’t know whether you can buy Snapdeal GC with FC balance.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
633
7,412
32211
194
@saymyname wrote:

@avgn wrote:

Will snapdeal> woohoo >Amazon work?


I don’t know whether you can buy Snapdeal GC with FC balance.

But I think we can buy woohoo GC from it.
Nothing wrong with that acc to me
Seems morr reliable than using vcc at amazon

A
Deal Cadet
2
146
718
41
@saymyname wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users...69 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

Use it to buy from m Amazon @avgn


did not worked in Amazon website


What did you try to purchase ?


tried 2 things
1. Top-up balance
2. Amazon GC

Img 20170520 230207
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5076
57
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users...69 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users...69 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

Use it to buy from m Amazon @avgn


did not worked in Amazon website


What did you try to purchase ?


tried 2 things
1. Top-up balance
2. Amazon GC


VCC not accepted by Amazon for purchasing GC. No Virtual Card would work for getting Amazon Balance. But you may purchase products with that card.

Img 20170520 230207
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5076
57
@avgn wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@avgn wrote:

Will snapdeal> woohoo >Amazon work?


I don’t know whether you can buy Snapdeal GC with FC balance.

But I think we can buy woohoo GC from it.
Nothing wrong with that acc to me
Seems morr reliable than using vcc at amazon

VCC won’t work with Amazon.

Img 20170520 230207
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5076
57

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users...69 But you can buy GC’s of other stores.

2156923360 11051 340 answer 1 xlarge
Deal Cadet
0
87
644
5
@avgn wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users...69 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

Use it to buy from m Amazon @avgn


did not worked in Amazon website

Will snapdeal> woohoo >Amazon work?

Yes. It’s working.

Missing