Future pay 100₹ credited for 2nd month.

Future pay 100₹ credited for 2nd month.

169°
Images
Deal Cadet
162
329
2
Future pay 100₹ credited for 2nd month.
Deal Expired


Check your future pay accounts which were registered while 501₹ offer. This months 100₹ credited.

  • Expired about 2 months
19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
1
20
0

Were you guys able to redeem the first 101 credit against any bill amount?

Download
Shopping Friend
34
27870
440

Now they are little bit more aware, few cashiers specifically asked me if this was the “501 one” promotional cashback

8 babywink  81159
Deal Lieutenant
134
5806
99
androgame wrote:

Now they are little bit more aware, few cashiers specifically asked me if this was the “501 one” promotional cashback

then when did you say ? smile

Download
Shopping Friend
34
27870
440
Expand
RobinsonM wrote:

then when did you say ? smile

Simply refused and she processed it sunglasses
Soon , they might even make it mandatory to show the wallet or make a separate wallet for such promotional cashbacks, they have got looted alot now i think

Missing
Deal Subedar
71
1122
10
Expand
androgame wrote:

Simply refused and she processed it sunglasses
Soon , they might even make it mandatory to show the wallet or make a separate wallet for such promotional cashbacks, they have got looted alot now i think

apart from dimmers like us nobody uses future pay.

Download
Shopping Friend
34
27870
440
Expand
indianboy wrote:

apart from dimmers like us nobody uses future pay.

Right, but seen a list of numbers lying aside some cashiers, so I think they are themselves looting this offer as well

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
18
1444
9
Expand
androgame wrote:

Right, but seen a list of numbers lying aside some cashiers, so I think they are themselves looting this offer as well

It require otp or can u use without it ???

Download
Shopping Friend
34
27870
440
Expand
Gothillabro wrote:

It require otp or can u use without it ???

It does require otp bro

Dc cover vhggemhludp01imi321u27dvf0 20170928125237.medi
Deal Cadet
116
114
3
Expand
androgame wrote:

Simply refused and she processed it sunglasses
Soon , they might even make it mandatory to show the wallet or make a separate wallet for such promotional cashbacks, they have got looted alot now i think

Haw many nos do u have

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
2

Is old otp working?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
2
Expand
ursvaru1244 wrote:

Yes tried today

Oh my goat … Gone my balances ..  I think. There is some updation going on N many r complaing of zero balance

Missing