G- SPOT Trick Disco Selfie (over)

G- SPOT Trick Disco Selfie (over)

291°
Images %2831%29
Deal Cadet
188
391
4



Disco/selfie 99% chance

Trick is that You have 5 chance to get Disco selfie for payment of 98 or more

So that i am providing 4  G- Spot details on which You can get this stamps with 99% chance 1% is for toffee

1st REDBUS SPOT

jaipur to ajmer
M.r travels
10th jan
Book ticket and cancel (INSTANT REFUND)


2d spot- EATFIT
BOOK ANY THING WORTH 99 MORE
AND CANCEL ON SUCCESS PAGE ( instant Refund )




4TH URBAN CLAP
MENS HAIR CUT 249

INSTANT REFUND


ALSO YOU WILL GET 4 EXTRA SCRATCH CARD WORTH 30-100
UNLOCK AFTER 20 DAYS


SO IF OUR LUCK IS GOOD THEN WE GUYS GET EXTRA 120

ALL SPOTS PERSONALLY VERIFED MORE THAN 7 TIMES

Expiring In 8 days
53 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
Jiwvql0
Budding Star
119
4776
93

Can we use website and app and pay via Gpay and not spot?

Images %2831%29
Deal Cadet
188
391
4
Gaurav_G wrote:

Can we use website and app and pay via Gpay and not spot?

no inbuilt only .

Download
Shopping Friend
28
29433
486
Expand
Kaleenbhaiya wrote:

yes

Arent they taking back the stamps after refund ?
I did a failed recharge yesterday and got selfie, but they took it back after the refund for that recharge came

Jiwvql0
Budding Star
119
4776
93
androgame wrote:

G Spot what flushed

No that G Spot joy lol

Gspot in Google Pay app offers section smile

There you’ll find redbus urbanclap and other merchants click on that and book

Jiwvql0
Budding Star
119
4776
93
Expand
androgame wrote:

Arent they taking back the stamps after refund ?
I did a failed recharge yesterday and got selfie, but they took it back after the refund for that recharge came

It seems they aren’t taking back smile

Download
Shopping Friend
28
29433
486
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

No that G Spot joy lol

Gspot in Google Pay app offers section smile

There you’ll find redbus urbanclap and other merchants click on that and book

But i think they would take back the stamp after refund, thats what happened with failed recharge for me, do tag me if it works otherwise bro smile

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
139
377
5

Where to find eatfit

Images%282%29
Deal Subedar
0
2344
12

Risky business flushed

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
387
3

We can’t cancel ovenstory order I lost 200 rs

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
74
1

got dj and balloon🧐

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
14
1696
35
Expand
sauravkrind wrote:

Redbud and eatfit refunded but ovenstory not lost 200 rs

You got full refund in redbus without any cancellation charges?

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
387
3
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

You got full refund in redbus without any cancellation charges?

Yes but u must check cancellation charges under booking policy during booking and choose date 15 Jan or more (in most cases free cancellation will be available)

Images %2831%29
Deal Cadet
188
391
4
sauravkrind wrote:

We can’t cancel ovenstory order I lost 200 rs

Brother before 11:00 Their is option of cancellation now removed thats why i remved from my post too
Sorry For inconvenince caused to you
i assure you I will Give u a secreat deal which u will get guranteed 200 rs
oncd again sorry.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
233
2
sauravkrind wrote:

We can’t cancel ovenstory order I lost 200 rs

Bro google processed my Tata sky recharge on a wrong number , i call Tata sky cc immediately and they processed my recharge back to source account. Never fall in such traps better do a recharge for your self or someone relative. For failed transaction they revert back your stamp

Missing