Gents Tailor in Kolkata

Gents Tailor in Kolkata

29°
Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
500
22

Need to get Shirt and Pant stitched for my Brother’s marriage.

Anyone who can suggest some best tailors in Kolkata/Howrah (Central and South Kolkata preferred)? It would be of great help.

9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
149
1

Go to Barkat Ali’s shop near new market,dharmatala

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
500
22
aovdot600 wrote:

Go to Barkat Ali’s shop near new market,dharmatala

Ya. Searched internet and found the same. U have any personal experience?

C  data users defapps appdata internetexplorer temp saved images goku regular original
Deal Subedar
459
1531
11

You can go for amber in cotton street

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
149
1

yes they are good…Personally have made shirts from them.
There’s also other tailors at new market area who can do it for even cheaper.
This area’s tailor are usually well skilled.
For not-so-expensive suiting materials it’s always better to go to local tailor whom you can find on ‘parar goli’ :p

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
500
22
aovdot600 wrote:

yes they are good…Personally have made shirts from them.
There’s also other tailors at new market area who can do it for even cheaper.
This area’s tailor are usually well skilled.
For not-so-expensive suiting materials it’s always better to go to local tailor whom you can find on ‘parar goli’ :p

I will carry my own materials. Not gonna buy from them. Just needed some proper fittings.

Will go New market tomorrow. Barkat Ali’s stitching charges are too expensive. ₹900 for a trouser (seen their charge list on google)

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
500
22
Kakarrot wrote:

You can go for amber in cotton street

Thanks for ur input mate.

How are they? Can’t see any reviews on google. If any personal experience, do let me know.

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Thanks for ur input mate.

How are they? Can’t see any reviews on google. If any personal experience, do let me know.

Which type of dress do you want to stitched ? Plumber , teacher , … laughing

C  data users defapps appdata internetexplorer temp saved images goku regular original
Deal Subedar
459
1531
11
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Thanks for ur input mate.

How are they? Can’t see any reviews on google. If any personal experience, do let me know.

They are good, I personally visited several time since 2010, their current rate is 700 for trousers and 500 for shirt

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
500
22
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

Which type of dress do you want to stitched ? Plumber , teacher , … laughing

Not at work man.. joy Discussion is for some family function as mentioned above. blush

Missing