get ready, big discount sale is coming soon, ma...

get ready, big discount sale is coming soon, may be later this month or early next month

286°
25 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7550
119

so is the fear / panic / corona over rolleyes

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1365
26

Vu sale should be real one, not fake like grofers sale.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1347
11

@getready is always ready!

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23023
280
Time_pass wrote:

@getready is always ready!

Not expecting any useful deals from these sales
They might probably try to clear unsold/unpopular items from their warehouses to make space for their upgrades

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
324
6597
146

All flop sales

Missing
Deal Hunter
56
15437
206
Time_pass wrote:

@getready is always ready!

get ready, big discount sale is coming soon, may be later this month or early next month

@getready , @bigfish @discountcouponwala is @coming @soon @maybe1 @lateshbhai @thisthatwhat @months or @earlymaster139311 @nextxprincess585 @months

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23023
280
Expand
Amolverma.6 wrote:

get ready, big discount sale is coming soon, may be later this month or early next month

@getready , @bigfish @discountcouponwala is @coming @soon @maybe1 @lateshbhai @thisthatwhat @months or @earlymaster139311 @nextxprincess585 @months

Thats what the title says laughing

Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7550
119
Expand
getready wrote:

Thats what the title says laughing

but will the corona be getting ready to go away…

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23023
280
Expand
desiman wrote:

but will the corona be getting ready to go away…

There’s considerable risk involved for few places (like Mumbai) where every day new cases count is ~1000
Also..the delivery time will be considerably less if the e-com companies ship from the same city ..so those WHO guidelines for “Packages from affected regions” won’t apply here
I think the best thing we can do is to..discard the outer cardboard outside homes (w/ Face covered) and use the products after 2/3 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
564
10

But don’t buy unnecessary things guys,, even if it’s cheap. If you don’t need it to survive then you don’t have to buy it no matter how cheap. We should do away with the habit of mindless spending because of getting it maybe 10-20% at discount. Inculcate the practice of saving money. For next three years minimum.

Missing
Perfectionist
11
10524
71
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

But don’t buy unnecessary things guys,, even if it’s cheap. If you don’t need it to survive then you don’t have to buy it no matter how cheap. We should do away with the habit of mindless spending because of getting it maybe 10-20% at discount. Inculcate the practice of saving money. For next three years minimum.

+1 good

Missing
Deal Subedar
141
1032
9
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

But don’t buy unnecessary things guys,, even if it’s cheap. If you don’t need it to survive then you don’t have to buy it no matter how cheap. We should do away with the habit of mindless spending because of getting it maybe 10-20% at discount. Inculcate the practice of saving money. For next three years minimum.

Yaha log daru k liye 5 ghanta dhup me khare h subah se, aur aap baat kr rhe h do not buy unnecessary product

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
564
10
Expand
bankipad wrote:

Yaha log daru k liye 5 ghanta dhup me khare h subah se, aur aap baat kr rhe h do not buy unnecessary product

Everyone writes their own destiny bro. People who wisen up in tough times survive. Others don’t. Choice is yours to make. The door can only be shown.

Missing
Deal Subedar
141
1032
9
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

Everyone writes their own destiny bro. People who wisen up in tough times survive. Others don’t. Choice is yours to make. The door can only be shown.

What r u saying is merely good in listen or reading, in practical u will also enjoy d loot if any big loot offer happen. The reality is that most of d dimers will also do the same if the offer comes

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
564
10
Expand
bankipad wrote:

What r u saying is merely good in listen or reading, in practical u will also enjoy d loot if any big loot offer happen. The reality is that most of d dimers will also do the same if the offer comes

Loot : define it pls. What do you consider as loot. Buying something useless just because it was at 90% off ?. What will you do even if you buy something that’s of no use to you ? I said about unwanted stuff. Not essentials ofc.

Missing
Community Angel
0
31492
513
Expand
bankipad wrote:

What r u saying is merely good in listen or reading, in practical u will also enjoy d loot if any big loot offer happen. The reality is that most of d dimers will also do the same if the offer comes

@A.M.A.Z.O Is specifically referring to not-so-worthy “loots”
If you are getting something (which is of use) at 10% price or free, then no harm, one needs to manage his/her cashflow, if one thinks he can bear the burden, then no harm in spending, its his money after all
Why would Mukesh Ambani think before spending ?
So, the crux is that one has to manage his own finances

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
soccergiants wrote:

All flop sales

Just like FLOPKART.

Missing
Deal Captain
128
8643
99
Expand
getready wrote:

Not expecting any useful deals from these sales
They might probably try to clear unsold/unpopular items from their warehouses to make space for their upgrades

Guess you are right but a good chance that some attractive offers would be set in place as crowd pullers.

Moreover, thanks to the current situation, people are getting even more addicted to online shopping so these e-commerce portals might be all in to grab a larger share of the booming market by attracting more users. Let’s hope for the best!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
486
3531
45

Prime day is coming.. we know.

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23023
280
Expand
androgame wrote:

@A.M.A.Z.O Is specifically referring to not-so-worthy “loots”
If you are getting something (which is of use) at 10% price or free, then no harm, one needs to manage his/her cashflow, if one thinks he can bear the burden, then no harm in spending, its his money after all
Why would Mukesh Ambani think before spending ?
So, the crux is that one has to manage his own finances

Frankly speaking…apart from cheap/small products , I haven’t seen many dimers purchasing unnecessary stuff to stock in their homes.
For one, whenever there is a loot deal / a Redmi flash sale thread is posted…there will be too many “PM me for address change : 50%/10%/Free” posts.
People buy them (apart from those in need) and they either get rid of them by selling for extra (5/10%) or change address…and some experts do sell at OLX or to local shopkeepers
Once upon a time…when eBay.in was functional..dimers used to earn lakhs per month by selling Redmi phones on eBay for a higher price (SDers still do it)
But now..the things have changed, if there is no buyer there will be no seller like the less demand for Amazon gift voucher when they only used to deliver essential goods with estimated delivery dates after 2/3 weeks
Even if people purchases unnecessary stuff..the loss/no profit because of one sale will act as a strong reminder everytime they wanna purchase them again

Missing
Community Angel
0
31492
513
Expand
getready wrote:

Frankly speaking…apart from cheap/small products , I haven’t seen many dimers purchasing unnecessary stuff to stock in their homes.
For one, whenever there is a loot deal / a Redmi flash sale thread is posted…there will be too many “PM me for address change : 50%/10%/Free” posts.
People buy them (apart from those in need) and they either get rid of them by selling for extra (5/10%) or change address…and some experts do sell at OLX or to local shopkeepers
Once upon a time…when eBay.in was functional..dimers used to earn lakhs per month by selling Redmi phones on eBay for a higher price (SDers still do it)
But now..the things have changed, if there is no buyer there will be no seller like the less demand for Amazon gift voucher when they only used to deliver essential goods with estimated delivery dates after 2/3 weeks
Even if people purchases unnecessary stuff..the loss/no profit because of one sale will act as a strong reminder everytime they wanna purchase them again

True

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23023
280
Expand
raghupro wrote:

Guess you are right but a good chance that some attractive offers would be set in place as crowd pullers.

Moreover, thanks to the current situation, people are getting even more addicted to online shopping so these e-commerce portals might be all in to grab a larger share of the booming market by attracting more users. Let’s hope for the best!

Hopefully something useful will be there..some things I am unable to get from the nearby stores
Even if there’s a great deal on large home appliances, I don’t think it would be wise to get them because it will obviously be harder to get rid of used ones
Post lockdown…FK had been extremely helpful in delivery grocery/essential goods much faster than Amazon … also impressed with their safety standards ( Kinda eases the anxiety/paranoia involved with Shipments in relation with COVID-19 )

Missing
Deal Captain
128
8643
99
Expand
getready wrote:

Hopefully something useful will be there..some things I am unable to get from the nearby stores
Even if there’s a great deal on large home appliances, I don’t think it would be wise to get them because it will obviously be harder to get rid of used ones
Post lockdown…FK had been extremely helpful in delivery grocery/essential goods much faster than Amazon … also impressed with their safety standards ( Kinda eases the anxiety/paranoia involved with Shipments in relation with COVID-19 )

True that! It’s quite risky to meet random people to showcase our used products and sell them. Until we are compelled to change/upgrade it’s better to avoid as you said.

Missing
Deal Subedar
462
1235
12

Sale will be year long.
Companies will drastically cut down on pricing of products to cover up on stocks available and to keerp there factories running and stand in the market.
Dont buy unnecessary or in bulk.
Heavy price cuts across products are expected.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
188
2

Damn nice.Could we also see price cuts in the electronic section? Planning to replace my old laptop with a gaming pc.

Missing