Getting Calls From International No.'s

Getting Calls From International No.'s

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
429
2450
40

https://i.imgur.com/zhVGaMG.jpg

My mobile was silent at that time so i was not able to pick up the calls….

Should i report it to anywhere like police station or cyber crime cells….

14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
429
2450
40

Showing spams call in true caller also

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
429
2450
40

Got 36 total calls from different no.s

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4637
136

No need to worry, just pick up the call and say whatever you wish to say because nobody will speak with you or will listen you as it’s automated call.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
429
2450
40
@karansaxena wrote:

No need to worry, just pick up the call and say whatever you wish to say because nobody will speak with you or will listen you as it’s automated call.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Really?

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4637
136
LOOTSMAFIA wrote:

Really?

Yes Of course! Don’t take Massachusetts so seriously!

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
429
2450
40
@karansaxena wrote:

Yes Of course! Don’t take Massachusetts so seriously!

Ohk…thanks Bhai…

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29858
264
LOOTSMAFIA wrote:

Really?

Start saying Salam Wale Kum in Arabic accent after receiving calls.

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
429
2450
40
@Plato wrote:

Start saying Salam Wale Kum in Arabic accent after receiving calls.

OK… I know arbi

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
61
1168
10

Tum tho bade aadmi Bangayo.. amrika se phone calls aa re hai tumhe. . Black ka white danda tho nai kar ri ho na?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

It’s not always a prerecorded call.. sometimes they speak in punjabi (my experience https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif)

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
429
2450
40
@dealshunter wrote:

Tum tho bade aadmi Bangayo.. amrika se phone calls aa re hai tumhe. . Black ka white danda tho nai kar ri ho na?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

It’s not always a prerecorded call.. sometimes they speak in punjabi (my experience https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif)

No bro LaLa do only legal works…..

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30382
252

This is called call bomber https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Welcome to World
Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@mahidada wrote:

This is called call bomber https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

h1. Welcome to World

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
429
2450
40
@mahidada wrote:

This is called call bomber https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

h1. Welcome to World

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing