Going To BUY Cool pad Note 3 .. anyway can I get 2-300rs discount ??

66°
Deal Newbie
james990

Plz tell me

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

buy amazon gv at 5% discount then make the purchase using those gvs.

How to get disounted GVs, search desidime

Link Copied

Buy from refurbished one they are as good as new ones. Use digibank to purchase GC.

Link Copied
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

Buy from refurbished one they are as good as new ones. Use digibank to purchase GC.

What are you talking about. OP is looking to buy a new phone, not some refurbished one.

& do you even know what refurbished is?
How is refurbished as good as new?

Refurbished means repaired/fixed. i.e., this phone had some fault, & that can only be known & accessed after use, i.e., the phone is used, then found to be faulty, then repaired.

The only good advice yu gave was use of digibank. (personally havent tried & used it)

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Get amazon gift cards from Crownit app at 7% cash back.

Link Copied
@saharamah wrote:

What are you talking about. OP is looking to buy a new phone, not some refurbished one.

Refurbished means repaired/fixed. i.e., this phone had some fault, & that can only be known & accessed after use, i.e., the phone is used, then found to be faulty, then repaired.

The only good advice yu gave was use of digibank. (personally havent tried & used it)

It was just a suggestion, I am not forcing anyone to buy refurbished equipment.

I am sure you haven’t purchased refurbished one from amazon yet.

I have two CN3 being used in my family which costed me little less than 6000 and they are as great as new piece.

Regarding digibank that’s the best offer one can use on amazon purchase as of now.

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

@saharamah wrote:

I have two CN3 being used in my family which costed me little less than 6000 and they are as great as new piece.

Regarding digibank that’s the best offer one can use on amazon purchase as of now.

What’s the digibank offer

Link Copied
@SLAYER wrote:

@saharamah wrote:

What’s the digibank offer
search DD for digibank I am sure you will get it.

replyuser
Click here to reply