Grofers GOBD Dhamaka !!!!

Grofers GOBD Dhamaka !!!!

133°
Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
146
732
5

Dimers before the GOBD started Dd was full with clickbaits , offers ,this and that.

2- 3 days no updates , seems the clouds of GOBD Vanished.

What all deals dimers looted no updates

If anyone wish to update , will be helpful to all.

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
A2z1
Community Angel
343
34426
439

Grofers VIP Pass thing was farce
They should refund each user whatever they charged
Such a useless thing
They cheated by false marketing

Coming back to GOBD, prices are better for few things viz Amazon Pantry or Bigbasket
But with poor terms of new Orange cash (300 expiry, 10% usage) I avoided placing bigger order
Just placed 750 worth order via Phonepe App
Used existing orange cash, got 100 Phonepe CB

If I have to place bigger order, will do so with Amazon Pantry & Freedom sale collect offers

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
578
6

I looted just 2 gas stoves for free
Fore I never expected from gobd I just used the share and save ones and ordered those free items from 2 accounts
And I believe getting gas stove for a 50rs pass Is good deal

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
146
732
5

Many items are oos and the ones ordered are yet to be delivered.
Chat box says Delivery got rescheduled .

10 th August order will be delivered on 15th.. in mumbai. For me.

Delivery extremely late ,
products oos ,

Delivery guys says they are overburdened, god knows whats getting ordered and getting delivered.

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34426
439
isntitb149 wrote:

I looted just 2 gas stoves for free
Fore I never expected from gobd I just used the share and save ones and ordered those free items from 2 accounts
And I believe getting gas stove for a 50rs pass Is good deal

bada hoke koi CA banega, koi engineer banega
tu bada hoke bhi Lootera banega
isn’t it

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
35
2

Order 1 gas stove @ free…
Prestige 5L pressure cooker @ 240
Bus, Itna hi order Kiya…

8ecffd7d 6311 4e6d babd 2b641a96926b
Deal Cadet
92
220
1
A2Zdeals wrote:

Grofers VIP Pass thing was farce
They should refund each user whatever they charged
Such a useless thing
They cheated by false marketing

Coming back to GOBD, prices are better for few things viz Amazon Pantry or Bigbasket
But with poor terms of new Orange cash (300 expiry, 10% usage) I avoided placing bigger order
Just placed 750 worth order via Phonepe App
Used existing orange cash, got 100 Phonepe CB

If I have to place bigger order, will do so with Amazon Pantry & Freedom sale collect offers

Agreed!

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
449
2
Common-man wrote:

Many items are oos and the ones ordered are yet to be delivered.
Chat box says Delivery got rescheduled .

10 th August order will be delivered on 15th.. in mumbai. For me.

Delivery extremely late ,
products oos ,

Delivery guys says they are overburdened, god knows whats getting ordered and getting delivered.

Right said, my 10th Aug order re rescheduled for 15th Aug, no chat support nothing seems getting delivered. Fb messenger says hiccups at ground level god knows what hiccups they are talking about. Mbai pin 400067

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
690
67
A2Zdeals wrote:

Grofers VIP Pass thing was farce
They should refund each user whatever they charged
Such a useless thing
They cheated by false marketing

Coming back to GOBD, prices are better for few things viz Amazon Pantry or Bigbasket
But with poor terms of new Orange cash (300 expiry, 10% usage) I avoided placing bigger order
Just placed 750 worth order via Phonepe App
Used existing orange cash, got 100 Phonepe CB

If I have to place bigger order, will do so with Amazon Pantry & Freedom sale collect offers

What is phonepe offer?

Missing
Entertainer
442
6306
78
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

bada hoke koi CA banega, koi engineer banega
tu bada hoke bhi Lootera banega
isn’t it

Nahi yeh gaana fit hota hai per kuchh aur hi kehta hai… Kyu @isntitb149 bhai… wink toungueout
.

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
52
25
1

Feeling like cheated by grofers.
We all dimmers promoted Grofers sales and tried to reduce price of products but they are not delivering it. Felling like cheated, they use us to promote their sale and didnt live up on there commitments.
Moreover, they are not even bother to reply chat, emails, and tweets. Could I request my dimmer friends to help me. Below is the tweet link, could you please tag Grofers and retweet may be then they will hear n reply.

https://twitter.com/girish8192/status/116122806...

Images
Deal Cadet
117
498
9

GOBD = gobar
make your peace with it laughing

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
146
732
5
Expand
pbcmehul wrote:

Right said, my 10th Aug order re rescheduled for 15th Aug, no chat support nothing seems getting delivered. Fb messenger says hiccups at ground level god knows what hiccups they are talking about. Mbai pin 400067

Now mine order is rescheduled for 18 August .

Dont know what’s going on.

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34426
439
Foodie wrote:

Grofers makes ₹115 crores on day one of Grand Orange Bag Days Sale with flour, sugar and instant noodles as top sellers – https://www.businessinsider.in/grofers-makes-11...

noodles telling sugar & flour
come on the dance floor
har taraf hai unka shor
Grofers boasting of 115 crore
but @Common-man from every border
is wondering where is my order?
kya becha ya kitna bika hamko kya
hamara order tu time pe dega kya?
#Goofers Grofers
GOBD GOBAR GADBAD

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
578
6
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

bada hoke koi CA banega, koi engineer banega
tu bada hoke bhi Lootera banega
isn’t it

Na na Mai combo pack banunga lootera bhi aur CA bhi stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
146
732
5
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

noodles telling sugar & flour
come on the dance floor
har taraf hai unka shor
Grofers boasting of 115 crore
but @Common-man from every border
is wondering where is my order?
kya becha ya kitna bika hamko kya
hamara order tu time pe dega kya?
#Goofers Grofers
GOBD GOBAR GADBAD

Jabardast plus1 plus1 plus1 plus1 plus1 plus1

Bhai put this poem on net
 

Also find  any way so that it can be on  93.5 orange FM stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye sweat_smile

Images
Deal Lieutenant
16
4914
64

Only 10% usage it’s enough to DUMP offer….

Missing