guys need to buy tv and referigerator for my ne...

guys need to buy tv and referigerator for my neighbours

120°
Missing
Deal Cadet
82
226
4

need to buy tv around 24 or 32 inch
referigerator single door
use of both is minimal
tv viewing is 1 hr in a day so accoedingly suggest guys
ready to wait for any good offer if coming up
budget for tv is 10k
referigerator 9k
flexible for 1k
guys need ur help to find them good product as they are elderly person

14 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
277
5252
77

@nimesh3t

Never buy such stuff for relatives/neighbors because if there is any issue you will be blamed. If they want they can pick one and you can order but deciding for them is a big risk. Sorry can’t be of much help here other than the free gyan but it is from personal experience.

Images
Deal Subedar
181
1786
29
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nimesh3t

Never buy such stuff for relatives/neighbors as if there is any issue you will be blamed. If they want they can pick one and you can order but deciding for them is a big risk. Sorry can’t be of much help here other than the free gyan but it is from personal experience.

+6

Images
Deal Subedar
181
1786
29
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nimesh3t

Never buy such stuff for relatives/neighbors as if there is any issue you will be blamed. If they want they can pick one and you can order but deciding for them is a big risk. Sorry can’t be of much help here other than the free gyan but it is from personal experience.

+6

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13120
147
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nimesh3t

Never buy such stuff for relatives/neighbors because if there is any issue you will be blamed. If they want they can pick one and you can order but deciding for them is a big risk. Sorry can’t be of much help here other than the free gyan but it is from personal experience.


that’s the fact +KG https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,206
61169
539
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nimesh3t

Never buy such stuff for relatives/neighbors because if there is any issue you will be blamed. If they want they can pick one and you can order but deciding for them is a big risk. Sorry can’t be of much help here other than the free gyan but it is from personal experience.

You got a fan today https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
I like your comments.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Always relatable.
Surprised you have only 3 topics https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
53
7485
44

Seems he’s buying for his future in-laws.
#JustKidding.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
277
5252
77
@Steve wrote:

Seems he’s buying for his future in-laws.
#JustKidding.


Experience speaks https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Entertainer
442
6318
77

Kyu apne paanv per kulhadi marna chahte ho… In-laws hein tab bhi “Na baba na”… bahut pitega biwi (ya phir hone wali) se,,, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
223
4168
50
@vijkap201 wrote:

Kyu apne paanv per kulhadi marna chahte ho… In-laws hein tab bhi “Na baba na”… bahut pitega biwi (ya phir hone wali) se,,, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Padosi to fir bhi chal jayengen re baba … par in-laws ke saath kabhi bhi aisa risk nahin leney ka ..

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3916
49

Although its correct to some extent that you get blame if there is any issue now a days many know the facts. So just advice them and caution them that you are no way responsible. I bought many items like mobiles and few other items for nbrs/friends..and there were 3-4 incidents the products turned out to be not good but I was not blamed as they knew offline and online price difference and risks. Except one where Mobikwik LUMIA offer, even today I feel guilty for my advice, but I never imagined even mobikwik, a popular website can stoop to that level(Trouble to get CB first few months and complete withdrawal of CB sans notice)

1. Micromax HD Ready 32inch should fit your budget with offers
2. Buy kelvinator Fridge 190L quality good.
Pls search yourself.

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
1678
11

bhaai, any room available on rent around your residence?
I would like to shift ASAP

Missing
Deal Cadet
82
226
4
@caks2006407 wrote:

Although its correct to some extent that you get blame if there is any issue now a days many know the facts. So just advice them and caution them that you are no way responsible. I bought many items like mobiles and few other items for nbrs/friends..and there were 3-4 incidents the products turned out to be not good but I was not blamed as they knew offline and online price difference and risks. Except one where Mobikwik LUMIA offer, even today I feel guilty for my advice, but I never imagined even mobikwik, a popular website can stoop to that level(Trouble to get CB first few months and complete withdrawal of CB sans notice)

1. Micromax HD Ready 32inch should fit your budget with offers
2. Buy kelvinator Fridge 190L quality good.
Pls search yourself.

Thnx will search for it

Index
Deal Lieutenant
61
3516
40
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nimesh3t

Never buy such stuff for relatives/neighbors because if there is any issue you will be blamed. If they want they can pick one and you can order but deciding for them is a big risk. Sorry can’t be of much help here other than the free gyan but it is from personal experience.

Nothing but the truth, God bless you!

Original
Deal Cadet
169
458
26
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nimesh3t

Never buy such stuff for relatives/neighbors because if there is any issue you will be blamed. If they want they can pick one and you can order but deciding for them is a big risk. Sorry can’t be of much help here other than the free gyan but it is from personal experience.


Not just buy…..never suggest where to buy

Missing