Gyftr voucher not received!!

Gyftr voucher not received!!

47°
Images
Deal Cadet
374
657
7

I have ordered Bigbasket voucher from Gyftr today. After payment it displays status as delivered but no Voucher sms received in my mobile number. Contacted customer care, they also resent it but not received anything. Even from website I tried to resend last vouchers but nothing received so far. No where in the website or under order section it display the gift voucher details (Stupid website). Only order id shows. After order successful message it displayed the Voucher number on that success page but no pin was mention there, so can’t use that. What other option do I have?

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
10
328
6

Can’t see gyftr voucher codes anywhere. Only option is mail. Check mail. Even one day delivery will be delayed. No need to Panic. All is well. Received even after 2 days

Images
Deal Cadet
374
657
7
Sourav464 wrote:

Can’t see gyftr voucher codes anywhere. Only option is mail. Check mail. Even one day delivery will be delayed. No need to Panic. All is well. Received even after 2 days

While I placed the order, no email was updated in my profile. Later I updated it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
328
6
Expand
asen wrote:

While I placed the order, no email was updated in my profile. Later I updated it.

Oh ok. They have cc number & mail them. They will reinitiate delivery. Tell them u din’t add mail before ordering

Cropped197106562
Deal Subedar
43
1226
20

We can generate a request to resend last 5 vouchers purchased.

Images
Deal Cadet
374
657
7
balu44 wrote:

We can generate a request to resend last 5 vouchers purchased.

Already tried that. not received.

1497755 1537518489824794 8057539575316785944 n
Deal Lieutenant
695
5069
51

Restart the phone. Happened with me once.

Images
Deal Cadet
374
657
7
piyush2251 wrote:

Restart the phone. Happened with me once.

Its not a mobile issue. Getting all SMSes even Gyftr login OTPs. But no voucher sms.

1497755 1537518489824794 8057539575316785944 n
Deal Lieutenant
695
5069
51
Expand
asen wrote:

Its not a mobile issue. Getting all SMSes even Gyftr login OTPs. But no voucher sms.

Well wait for it then. In my case there was no SMS. Had called 5 times To customer care and everytime they send the message but I was not receiving it. Restarted the phone and after few minutes I got lots of messages.

Missing