HDFC credit card

HDFC credit card

59°
Cropped8510520717090671336
Deal Cadet

Suggest me a good credit card from HDFC..

P.s. I am not a frequent flier so the lounge benefits don’t attract me..

12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
5c557a286e276869038097
Deal Cadet

How much would be your annual/monthly spend? Where do you spend most? Are you willing to pay fee for credit card? What is your income range?

These details are needed for recommending a card.

Deal Cadet

I need a free credit card with annual spending of 2 lakhs

Deal Cadet

Online usage may be more

Missing
Deal Cadet

SBI SimplyClick would be better for your usage but if you want HDFC, Go for regalia or regalia first

Missing
Deal Cadet

If online usage is more & especially from amazon(or can switch to amazon) then sbi simply click card(500 annual fee but waived if annual spend more than 1 lakh so effectively free for you) or amazon pay icici(free but bit harder to get) cards are your best options because hdfc cards do offer a bit better benefits but come with lots of conditions so you will always have to calculate/keep in mind before spending to fully utilize the benefits of those hdfc cards.

Hacker
Deal Cadet
guest_999 wrote:

If online usage is more & especially from amazon(or can switch to amazon) then sbi simply click card(500 annual fee but waived if annual spend more than 1 lakh so effectively free for you) or amazon pay icici(free but bit harder to get) cards are your best options because hdfc cards do offer a bit better benefits but come with lots of conditions so you will always have to calculate/keep in mind before spending to fully utilize the benefits of those hdfc cards.

I applied for click card then executive said over call when ur eligible for prime y click? should i opt for sbi prime_any expert prime users. my usage will be 90% online and 10% offline stores like croma, reliance, bigbazaar etc

Yearly spend usage will be 6lakhs minimum can go upto 24lakhs

5c557a286e276869038097
Deal Cadet

Go for HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit Card.

5c557a286e276869038097
Deal Cadet
Expand
prabha.avum wrote:

I applied for click card then executive said over call when ur eligible for prime y click? should i opt for sbi prime_any expert prime users. my usage will be 90% online and 10% offline stores like croma, reliance, bigbazaar etc

Stick with SimplyCLICK. SBI Prime is not worth.

For your usage, I would suggest you to look at HDFC Cards like Diners Club Black.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
prabha.avum wrote:

A friend of mine uses prime the main advantage for him was 7k flight vouchers(above 5lakh spend in year) as he regularly take flights.If you are not taking flights for these vouchers then prime is not such a good option compared to some hdfc cards(or even simply click/amazon pay/axis flipkart cards assuming most of the online spend is on amazon/flipkart) & of course if you can get hdfc diners club black then that is the best possible card but also equally hard to get.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Konquerror wrote:

Stick with SimplyCLICK. SBI Prime is not worth.

For your usage, I would suggest you to look at HDFC Cards like Diners Club Black.

Bro from where to apply for simplyclick? I get error for address saying “value too large” in SBI yono app. ( Tried reducing address but no help)

5c557a286e276869038097
Deal Cadet
Expand
gs619 wrote:

Bro from where to apply for simplyclick? I get error for address saying “value too large” in SBI yono app. ( Tried reducing address but no help)

Apply here

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
gs619 wrote:

Also note that ITR is must & as per my guess should be showing at least 2-3 lakhs income.You won’t get this card if not already having a credit card with good payment history or salaried/self employed with ITR showing decent income.

Missing