Hdfc Credit card rejected twice ? what next ?

Hdfc Credit card rejected twice ? what next ?

90°
Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Cadet
59
163
1

I have applied for hdfc credit card twice in the last 1 year and got rejected and the reason given was – due to our internal policy we can not issue a credit card to you at this moment and now they are calling me again for the credit card what should i do now ?

14 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
257
3305
41

Now it’s your time!
Reject it.

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Cadet
59
163
1
Simbha3 wrote:

Now it’s your time!
Reject it.

Hahahaha That’s a good idea

Missing
Deal Subedar
602
1292
14
Simbha3 wrote:

Now it’s your time!
Reject it.

Reason to be provided..?? joy

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22269
270
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Reason to be provided..?? joy

Due to my moral policy I cannot accept a credit card from HDFC at this moment : P

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
141
1
Simbha3 wrote:

Now it’s your time!
Reject it.

First call agent to office and then say as per my internal policy HDFC is rejected

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
167
5179
102
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

Hahahaha That’s a good idea

Nope..
Better take it..
This is what I did when Axis used to call me for axis credit card.
Later when I applied for Axis FK card.. they rejected it.. smile

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Cadet
59
163
1
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

Nope..
Better take it..
This is what I did when Axis used to call me for axis credit card.
Later when I applied for Axis FK card.. they rejected it.. smile

actually i want to get one but they decline it after all the formalities. I have FK card, I have sbi Card and now i want amazon pay card and hdfc card thats all i want

Missing
Deal Cadet
132
457
16

Try to negotiate for a good HDFC card like millenia

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
78
1
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

actually i want to get one but they decline it after all the formalities. I have FK card, I have sbi Card and now i want amazon pay card and hdfc card thats all i want

And that’s l that he want. Seems like he will achieve nirvana after getting these 2 cards.

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Cadet
59
163
1
Expand
Nikhilrohtak28383 wrote:

And that’s l that he want. Seems like he will achieve nirvana after getting these 2 cards.

Moksh Prapti toh tujhe bhi nahi ho jayegi ye comment likh ke , ye disscusion forum hai toh discuss kar raha hoon

Images
Deal Cadet
384
663
8

Forget it. Move on. There are other things to do in life.

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
551
21

I have been rejected 6-7 times, initially, however today i hold i Diner Black
kosish karne walo ki haar nahi hoti
race ka dat kar mukable karo

Missing