[HELP] Ebay , Anything i am missing ?

[HELP] Ebay , Anything i am missing ?

65273095206cc1c76ba3d34ce6d6ae96
Deal Subedar
1
79
1378
10

Need help guys, can’t get ebay new user coupon working, Fresh AC verified with mobile & changed to fresh, but still getting already used in diff id error. Anything i am missing ?

  • In
7 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
Dd
Deal Cadet
3
185
902
13

Make new one using Incognito mode ON. And don’t use old mobile no in address also clear you cookies first. It may work.

65273095206cc1c76ba3d34ce6d6ae96
Deal Subedar
1
79
1378
10
@ishubhamsr wrote:

Make new one using Incognito mode ON. And don’t use old mobile no in address also clear you cookies first. It may work.


Tried that incognite mode changed mobile to new unused after verification but still same.
Is that worked for you ?

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
185
902
13
@goldi wrote:

@ishubhamsr wrote:

Make new one using Incognito mode ON. And don’t use old mobile no in address also clear you cookies first. It may work.


Tried that incognite mode changed mobile to new unused after verification but still same.
Is that worked for you ?


You changed your number. May be that’s why it is not working as earlier one may have been registered. That works for me everytime. Try using Mozilla private browsing.

65273095206cc1c76ba3d34ce6d6ae96
Deal Subedar
1
79
1378
10
@ishubhamsr wrote:

@goldi wrote:

@ishubhamsr wrote:

Make new one using Incognito mode ON. And don’t use old mobile no in address also clear you cookies first. It may work.


Tried that incognite mode changed mobile to new unused after verification but still same.
Is that worked for you ?


You changed your number. May be that’s why it is not working as earlier one may have been registered. That works for me everytime. Try using Mozilla private browsing.

Change is imp as it is already used no. of times

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
185
902
13
@goldi wrote:

@ishubhamsr wrote:

@goldi wrote:

@ishubhamsr wrote:

Make new one using Incognito mode ON. And don’t use old mobile no in address also clear you cookies first. It may work.


Tried that incognite mode changed mobile to new unused after verification but still same.
Is that worked for you ?


You changed your number. May be that’s why it is not working as earlier one may have been registered. That works for me everytime. Try using Mozilla private browsing.

Change is imp as it is already used no. of times


That’s the main reason it didn’t worked. Signup using a fresh no. and don’t use any no which you have used anywhere in ebay.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

65273095206cc1c76ba3d34ce6d6ae96
Deal Subedar
1
79
1378
10
@ishubhamsr wrote:

@goldi wrote:

@ishubhamsr wrote:

@goldi wrote:

@ishubhamsr wrote:

Make new one using Incognito mode ON. And don’t use old mobile no in address also clear you cookies first. It may work.


Tried that incognite mode changed mobile to new unused after verification but still same.
Is that worked for you ?


You changed your number. May be that’s why it is not working as earlier one may have been registered. That works for me everytime. Try using Mozilla private browsing.

Change is imp as it is already used no. of times


That’s the main reason it didn’t worked. Signup using a fresh no. and don’t use any no which you have used anywhere in ebay.

That’s like normal user. Dimer wali baat nahi usme.

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
185
902
13

To baat banao, deal bhool jao 😜 😂😂

Missing