HELP....!!! I have lost my GIFT CARD WORTH 9000

HELP....!!! I have lost my GIFT CARD WORTH 9000

214°
Missing
Deal Cadet

I had a gift card of flipkart. when I try to use it it says it is already added to some flipkart Wallet. The problem is I am not able to recall the account to which it is added.
I need help in this case as to where and how can I get to know to which flipkart account (mobile number registered) is it added in.
Please if anyone has any way to help pls pls do reply

38 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar

How many total accounts you have???

Missing
Deal Cadet
SunnyKh wrote:

How many total accounts you have???

I used many accounts of my friends
It is not possible to get access to all.
That’s why searching for the particular account.
I will reward whosoever provides me the info of account

Missing
Deal Newbie

What was gv amount?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

You can find from this link, name will show in top right side also redemption details

It works smile able to see mine used gv

Missing
Deal Cadet

Its not showing where gv is used, its showing name of the person by whom gv is generated

Missing
Deal Newbie

since u used number of acc it’s hard to find out, manually check by logging in if not forget it n remember lesson learnt

Missing
Deal Newbie

did you find out yet?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Aashiqhussain wrote:

I used many accounts of my friends
It is not possible to get access to all.
That’s why searching for the particular account.
I will reward whosoever provides me the info of account

You friend must be thinking it as God Ka gift

Missing
Deal Cadet

I HAVE FOUND THE ACCOUNT….THE ISSUE IS
THE FLIPKART ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED DUE TO MULTIPLE ORDERS OF PHONES.
NOW 14K BLOCKED AND NO WAY TO GET ACCESS sweat sweat sweat sweat

Missing
Deal Subedar
Aashiqhussain wrote:

How did u verify that account has that gift card added when it’s blocked? Moreover why were you not adding the GV at the time of placing the order only instead of adding it before? That way your GV is not blocked (if they cancel your order and issue refund)

Missing
Shopping Friend
Aashiqhussain wrote:

What’s the solution now.
How many phones you ordered??

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
sardasa wrote:

How did u verify that account has that gift card added when it’s blocked? Moreover why were you not adding the GV at the time of placing the order only instead of adding it before? That way your GV is not blocked (if they cancel your order and issue refund)

I called customer care/used email help and the only thing that helped me was the link of gift card statement link that was given by some dimer I’m this thread I tracked by that the order I’d and then account via that order and then tried to login but unfortunately that is blocked by flipkart by due to their policy as they told me they have seen a trend in my shopping etc.
About adding to wallet that is the one thing I regret the most and will never ever do it again.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

What’s the solution now.
How many phones you ordered??

Plenty.
For solutions I posted this thread

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Aashiqhussain wrote:

I called customer care/used email help and the only thing that helped me was the link of gift card statement link that was given by some dimer I’m this thread I tracked by that the order I’d and then account via that order and then tried to login but unfortunately that is blocked by flipkart by due to their policy as they told me they have seen a trend in my shopping etc.
About adding to wallet that is the one thing I regret the most and will never ever do it again.

Chase them on twitter and see if they can atleast issue u new gift card worth 14k or unblock account and let u use it

Missing
Deal Cadet

Waste of time! Flipkart dont give damn care!

Missing
Deal Cadet

What is the benfit of that much of fk accounts,why u r using lot of accounts @Aashiqhussain

Missing
Deal Newbie

Everything was going well for him before Aug 1 2019.

Missing
Deal Cadet
FIRESTORM wrote:

What is the benfit of that much of fk accounts,why u r using lot of accounts @Aashiqhussain

As they cancel order when I order 2nd same order (phone eg)
They think I am bulk seller

Missing
Deal Cadet
Fazal44 wrote:

Everything was going well for him before Aug 1 2019.

Then article 370 happened fearful fearful fearful

Missing
Deal Cadet
Aashiqhussain wrote:

My friend has orders 7-8 phone for his family and for some friends but his account is not blocked may be you have ordered more then enough

Missing
Deal Newbie

Do not feel pity for him as he is a reseller creating many fake accounts and ordering phones at discount and selling at higher price offline good that Flipkart blocked his account as because of such people genuine users will not get discounts in future

Missing
Deal Hunter
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

My friend has orders 7-8 phone for his family and for some friends but his account is not blocked may be you have ordered more then enough

My cousin bought 2 phones from fk with a gap of 1 year and they blocked her account saying they suspect her as bulk seller. No amount of arguing helped and see lost 700 rs stuck on that account.
Shameless idiots.

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
rini50 wrote:

My cousin bought 2 phones from fk with a gap of 1 year and they blocked her account saying they suspect her as bulk seller. No amount of arguing helped and see lost 700 rs stuck on that account.
Shameless idiots.

Same address ?
Flipkart usually blocks when :-
1) You use multiple addresses for different orders from the same account (especially for electronics orders)
2) You use multiple flipkart accounts
3) Your returns rate (as a percentage of total purchases) is high
4) Your electronics purchases is on the higher side (no fixed amount to determine this , system automatically decides)
5) You add gift cards from unverified sources (illegal sources like carding and others also included)
This list isnt exhaustive but includes most common reasons, check if your cousin falls under any of these scenarios

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Shameless idiots.

flipkart must block to resellers but genuine user should not suffer because of them. I left to add money in flipkart due to blocking issue.
now all are facing these issue without doing anything wrong. worried to order single phone from my account rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Shameless idiots.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/609795/original/Screenshot_20200326-144917.png?1585214399Can,t say anything about their artificial intelligence how they judge i ordered 2 phones at a time and my account is working fine.

Missing
Deal Hunter
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

flipkart must block to resellers but genuine user should not suffer because of them. I left to add money in flipkart due to blocking issue.
now all are facing these issue without doing anything wrong. worried to order single phone from my account rolleyes

I ordered 3 phones from a account on amazon during sale and card offer. Had to return one cuz of some problem but they have no problem with that since it actually increase their sale!

Tho amazon has problem sometimes with same addresses – one account per house rule 😅

Missing