Help in buying Moto G3 cheapest from Flipkart.

Help in buying Moto G3 cheapest from Flipkart.

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Elements desktop background
Deal Cadet
0
52
278
28

Hi guys. Can anyone of you suggest the cheapest way to buy Moto G3 16gb? It sells for 10999. Is the SBI card offer still active for a 10%? How is the exchange offer? Are they any good? I have a samasung champ,will it fetch me any good exchange amount? Is there any way to get referal money or something of that sort? Any advantage creating multiple accounts? Can anyone help?

13 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
11
26518
168

@rahulprasadklm691 There is no such offers running now, buy gv for 10% discount in trading section with any senior dimer and then buy…

Elements desktop background
Deal Cadet
0
52
278
28

Thank You! But there was an offer? 10% off for saved cards a while back. SBI I believe. Also, any good if I buy through app?

Elements desktop background
Deal Cadet
0
52
278
28

I remember a friend buying Moto G2 last year through the app and getting 10% off. Any good doing it now? Haven’t purchased anything through app

286 907
Deal Major
1
11
26518
168
@rahulprasadklm691 wrote:

I remember a friend buying Moto G2 last year through the app and getting 10% off. Any good doing it now? Haven’t purchased anything through app


No Such offer as of now, you have to wait…. now only for icici credit/debit card on large appli tv, fridge etc…

Elements desktop background
Deal Cadet
0
52
278
28

Thanks for the reply man. any idea how their exchange thing works? I have an old Samsung phone, will they accept it. Any way to procure a list of phones they will let you exchange and their exchange value?

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
12
118
5836
45
@rahulprasadklm691 wrote:

Thank You! But there was an offer? 10% off for saved cards a while back. SBI I believe. Also, any good if I buy through app?


Wait for Republic Day offers on Flipkart….

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
12
118
5836
45
@rahulprasadklm691 wrote:

Thanks for the reply man. any idea how their exchange thing works? I have an old Samsung phone, will they accept it. Any way to procure a list of phones they will let you exchange and their exchange value?


Please give your old Samsung model name, I will tell you exchange offer…

Elements desktop background
Deal Cadet
0
52
278
28

I have a samsung galaxy y. Can you send me the list. I tried contacting the cc. They don’t have an idea! asked me to check app and see.

1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
0
59
1112
18
@rahulprasadklm691 wrote:

bump


buy now , its pretty sweet deal when paired with 7.5% hdfc cb
or look for flipkart gv from some senior dimer @10% discount

Elements desktop background
Deal Cadet
0
52
278
28

Have bought a Moto G3 on COD. Need to buy one more. Any way to get some reduced price?

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1820
48
@rahulprasadklm691 wrote:

Have bought a Moto G3 on COD. Need to buy one more. Any way to get some reduced price?


which city u r from ?

Missing