help me about big bigbasket

help me about big bigbasket

154°
176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
52
122
2

after placing the order they r removing 20%galaxy voucher, and money deducting from wallet… this is the fourth time faced this issue.. please some one help me in this regard

21 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
131
5078
94

Same issue With Me While Using New User 200off Code and When Trying To Pay Via Paytm Wallet

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
52
122
2
@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Same issue With Me While Using New User 200off Code and When Trying To Pay Via Paytm Wallet

yesterday I placed the order successfully with 200off voucher and paid through paytm but, at the of delivery they cancelled my order.. now my 800rs money stuck in wallet… not understanding what to do? really frustrated with bb from yesterday.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
131
5078
94
@goudnag237480 wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Same issue With Me While Using New User 200off Code and When Trying To Pay Via Paytm Wallet

yesterday I placed the order successfully with 200off voucher and paid through paytm but, at the of delivery they cancelled my order.. now my 800rs money stuck in wallet… not understanding what to do? really frustrated with bb from yesterday.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Yea.. Any one Who can Help

John
Deal Cadet
97
534
4
@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Same issue With Me While Using New User 200off Code and When Trying To Pay Via Paytm Wallet

yesterday I placed the order successfully with 200off voucher and paid through paytm but, at the of delivery they cancelled my order.. now my 800rs money stuck in wallet… not understanding what to do? really frustrated with bb from yesterday.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Yea.. Any one Who can Help

If you dont’ want to use it there, you can ask them to refund the money to your paytm wallet. They will do it.

John
Deal Cadet
97
534
4
@john78 wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Same issue With Me While Using New User 200off Code and When Trying To Pay Via Paytm Wallet

yesterday I placed the order successfully with 200off voucher and paid through paytm but, at the of delivery they cancelled my order.. now my 800rs money stuck in wallet… not understanding what to do? really frustrated with bb from yesterday.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Yea.. Any one Who can Help

If you dont’ want to use it there, you can ask them to refund the money to your paytm wallet. They will do it.

Or you can ask them to place replacement order on your behalf with applicable discount. They did once for me when I requested.

Missing
Deal Cadet
43
842
17

is the mygalaxy code working?? for me its showing invalid code ( the code is not wrong)….

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
131
5078
94

Contacted Coustumer Care.
They Either You Can Reddem Coupon Or Paytm CashBack

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
52
122
2
@john78 wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Same issue With Me While Using New User 200off Code and When Trying To Pay Via Paytm Wallet

yesterday I placed the order successfully with 200off voucher and paid through paytm but, at the of delivery they cancelled my order.. now my 800rs money stuck in wallet… not understanding what to do? really frustrated with bb from yesterday.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Yea.. Any one Who can Help

If you dont’ want to use it there, you can ask them to refund the money to your paytm wallet. They will do it.
tanxx bro… they initiated my refund to PayTM wallet.. how many days it will take to reflect money in PayTM wallet?

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
52
122
2
@nujabs55 wrote:

is the mygalaxy code working?? for me its showing invalid code ( the code is not wrong)….

unable to pm you… may be they r not accepting any kind coupons now.. mee too getting invalid now

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
52
122
2

my god I never buy in this big basket worst service ever seen.. grofers is far better than this faltu site…

Afu computeruser2
Deal Cadet
166
695
28

Is It Possible to Transfer BB Wallet Money to Paytm ? I have loaded 790 in wallet Via Paytm to use 2X Mygalaxy Coupon.The First one worked fine and Order Placed Succesfully. But when i try to use another coupon it says invalid. And 386 are stucked in BB Wallet

John
Deal Cadet
97
534
4
@fezankhan93 wrote:

Is It Possible to Transfer BB Wallet Money to Paytm ? I have loaded 790 in wallet Via Paytm to use 2X Mygalaxy Coupon.The First one worked fine and Order Placed Succesfully. But when i try to use another coupon it says invalid. And 386 are stucked in BB Wallet


Yes. Request the big basket customer care to cancel the money load transaction and refund the same to your paytm wallet.

You can tell them you bough enough for this month and you are going to order only next month and need the money loaded to your a/c or something like that.

John
Deal Cadet
97
534
4
@goudnag237480 wrote:

@john78 wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Same issue With Me While Using New User 200off Code and When Trying To Pay Via Paytm Wallet

yesterday I placed the order successfully with 200off voucher and paid through paytm but, at the of delivery they cancelled my order.. now my 800rs money stuck in wallet… not understanding what to do? really frustrated with bb from yesterday.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Yea.. Any one Who can Help

If you dont’ want to use it there, you can ask them to refund the money to your paytm wallet. They will do it.
tanxx bro… they initiated my refund to PayTM wallet.. how many days it will take to reflect money in PayTM wallet?

Usually 2 to 3 days.

Thumbimgcrop 1459895153359
Deal Cadet
140
238
4

use 200 rs off + payzapp 200off offer on Thursday it is I guess so u get both tried n tested

Thumbimgcrop 1459895153359
Deal Cadet
140
238
4

use 200 rs off + payzapp 200off offer on Thursday it is I guess so u get both tried n tested

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
458
27
@holystylus wrote:

use 200 rs off + payzapp 200off offer on Thursday it is I guess so u get both tried n tested

<br /

what is the 200off code for new user .

Thumbimgcrop 1459895153359
Deal Cadet
140
238
4
@sidharth725 wrote:

@holystylus wrote:

use 200 rs off + payzapp 200off offer on Thursday it is I guess so u get both tried n tested

<br /

what is the 200off code for new user .

dnt remmeber I think I got from desidime only , try googling it

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
458
27
@holystylus wrote:

@sidharth725 wrote:

@holystylus wrote:

use 200 rs off + payzapp 200off offer on Thursday it is I guess so u get both tried n tested

<br /

what is the 200off code for new user .

dnt remmeber I think I got from desidime only , try googling it

Tried many places . no luck till now

John
Deal Cadet
97
534
4
@sidharth725 wrote:

@holystylus wrote:

@sidharth725 wrote:

@holystylus wrote:

use 200 rs off + payzapp 200off offer on Thursday it is I guess so u get both tried n tested

<br /

what is the 200off code for new user .

dnt remmeber I think I got from desidime only , try googling it

Tried many places . no luck till now


Try the code posted in this thread:

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Edit: Sorry it looks like it is expired too.

Missing