[Help] NEED A.C SUGGESTION FOR 10x10 Room

[Help] NEED A.C SUGGESTION FOR 10x10 Room

15823609 1653457024946938 9007319641215982762 n
Deal Cadet
1
188
472
11

Hi friends,I am going to buy AC from Flipkart.I have selected this one:- http://www.flipkart.com/sansui-1-5-ton-5-star-s...

I never used AC before and have no experience of it.I have a single phase Electricity connection with approx 2rs/unit cost.So electricity bill is not a big issue for me.My room is approx 10×10.

The main thing i am worried about the single phase electricity connection. As some of my friends were saying that A.C needs two phase connection and requires and additional stabilizer worth 7-8k rs.

So i am confused.Please clear my doubts if anyone from you have experience of it.Thanks in advance. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
320
4890
38

E Dada, Kon se Gole se hai tumi ?

1b523433
suspended
1
81
340
7

for a small room of your size, sub one tonne can be good enough, You can buy a .75 ton or at maxx 1 Tonne AC, these machines consume around 1KW to maxx 1100 watts.

Rain
Blogger
2
324
5700
201
@rrtrexim wrote:

for a small room of your size, sub one tonne can be good enough, You can buy a .75 ton or at maxx 1 Tonne AC, these machines consume around 1KW to maxx 1100 watts.


Let him buy for once. Seems he stays in Pg or something on temporary basis. Once he moves out, a 1.5T can be easily reused in bigger room as well.

Rwgarding to main post of OP. We have single phase in our hpuse and have been using 2x 1T AC simultaneously. One is ogeneral imported with probably reciprocating compressor and other was of samsung for once then haier. Anyways, your one 1.5T should work fine on single phase. But avoid using any other higher wattage item simultaneously like electric motor, iron, geyser etc.

Rain
Blogger
2
324
5700
201

Stabliizer is required if there is voltage fluctuation. Some Ac have inbuilt Stabliizer. To avoid any issue, just get a Stabliizer as well. I guess it costs less than 3000 from decent brand.

15823609 1653457024946938 9007319641215982762 n
Deal Cadet
1
188
472
11
@tusharsethi90935 wrote:

Stabliizer is required if there is voltage fluctuation. Some Ac have inbuilt Stabliizer. To avoid any issue, just get a Stabliizer as well. I guess it costs less than 3000 from decent brand.


Thank You for Suggestion.I will buy stabilizer too.

@tusharsethi90935 wrote:

@rrtrexim wrote:

for a small room of your size, sub one tonne can be good enough, You can buy a .75 ton or at maxx 1 Tonne AC, these machines consume around 1KW to maxx 1100 watts.


Let him buy for once. Seems he stays in Pg or something on temporary basis. Once he moves out, a 1.5T can be easily reused in bigger room as well.

Rwgarding to main post of OP. We have single phase in our hpuse and have been using 2x 1T AC simultaneously. One is ogeneral imported with probably reciprocating compressor and other was of samsung for once then haier. Anyways, your one 1.5T should work fine on single phase. But avoid using any other higher wattage item simultaneously like electric motor, iron, geyser etc.


Thank You very much for clearing my doubts regarding electricity issue.

@rrtrexim wrote:

for a small room of your size, sub one tonne can be good enough, You can buy a .75 ton or at maxx 1 Tonne AC, these machines consume around 1KW to maxx 1100 watts.


Thank You for your valuable suggestion.But i am thinking to buy 1.5 Ton because in future if i need to shift room.

Missing