[Help] Need Payumoney Points

[Help] Need Payumoney Points

Img 20170520 230207
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5076
57

Apptrials has stopped giving Payumoney points https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif I lost 80 points there https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif^2
Any other app giving Payumoney points (trustworthy one) where points can be earned quickly??

I just need 21 points to redeem 1000 PayU points so if anybody is to redeem his points please transfer it to my account, I would send the equivalent Paytm.

6 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
14
472
1500
14

21 points means only 2.1 rupee https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif u r stuck jst for 2 rs…i hav points how to send them dnt knw https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Img 20170520 230207
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5076
57
@samisam093 wrote:

21 points means only 2.1 rupee https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif u r stuck jst for 2 rs…i hav points how to send them dnt knw https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


I don’t think you can send them from Payumoney.. While redeeming it could be sent or may be there is some other method to send which I am unaware. Anyways thanks for replying. KG

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
472
1500
14
@saymyname wrote:


@samisam093 wrote:

21 points means only 2.1 rupee https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif u r stuck jst for 2 rs…i hav points how to send them dnt knw https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


I don’t think you can send them from Payumoney.. While redeeming it could be sent or may be there is some other method to send which I am unaware. Anyways thanks for replying. KG

if u wnt to redeem it why not instal payu app directly and use it for ur bill payments only..i toh use them that way only

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
472
1500
14
@samisam093 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:


@samisam093 wrote:

21 points means only 2.1 rupee https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif u r stuck jst for 2 rs…i hav points how to send them dnt knw https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


I don’t think you can send them from Payumoney.. While redeeming it could be sent or may be there is some other method to send which I am unaware. Anyways thanks for replying. KG

if u wnt to redeem it why not instal payu app directly and use it for ur bill payments only..i toh use them that way only
use NESTHAM app for recharge and pay using payumoney there u ll get an option to use ur points nd also u cn pay remaining by DC,CC..etc..

Img 20170520 230207
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5076
57
@samisam093 wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:


@samisam093 wrote:

21 points means only 2.1 rupee https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif u r stuck jst for 2 rs…i hav points how to send them dnt knw https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


I don’t think you can send them from Payumoney.. While redeeming it could be sent or may be there is some other method to send which I am unaware. Anyways thanks for replying. KG

if u wnt to redeem it why not instal payu app directly and use it for ur bill payments only..i toh use them that way only
use NESTHAM app for recharge and pay using payumoney there u ll get an option to use ur points nd also u cn pay remaining by DC,CC..etc..

No android bro.. will have to do in bluestacks which is currently in uninstalled stage… And was thinking to redeem it at ebay to buy something https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Have a code too https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
472
1500
14

Ok https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif dnt Frgt to see the post offering 20x payback points https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing