[help Needed] Sbi Buddy

213°
Deal Cadet
Deals4you

I made a imps bank transfer through sbi buddy wallet app but my imps txn failed and balance deducted from my sbi buddy wallet and not credited to beneficiary account. Also not got Refund into Sbi buddy app.
Anyone know how much time it take to get refund into sbi buddy wallet?

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

add some info to the title! (Ex: help needed reg sbi buddy app)

VU for more visibility.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@Deals4U when did it happen?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@GoogleCA wrote:

Txn date and time
30 January 04:59 PM

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Deals4U wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Txn date and time

Raise a complaint on their helpline….you get ur refund in 2 3 days…my imps was also declined…I got refund after 3 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Manish Taneja wrote:

@Deals4U wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Txn date and time

Raise a complaint on their helpline….you get ur refund in 2 3 days…my imps was also declined…I got refund after 3 days

complaint already raised.
thanks for informing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Deals4U wrote:

@Manish Taneja wrote:

@Deals4U wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Txn date and time

complaint already raised.
thanks for informing.
then u will get in 2 3 wd….

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@Deals4U wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Txn date and time

Did u tell them ur sbi buddy txn id and imps reference number. I mistakenly did not gave them sbi buddy txn number due to which i received refund after 23 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@GoogleCA wrote:

@Deals4U wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Txn date and time

Did u tell them ur sbi buddy txn id and imps reference number. I mistakenly did not gave them sbi buddy txn number due to which i received refund after 23 days

Yes bro,
Already gived sbi buddy TID and imps reference number

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@Deals4U wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@Deals4U wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Txn date and time

Yes bro,

Ok then u’ll receive refund in max 10 days.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@GoogleCA wrote:

@Deals4U wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@Deals4U wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Txn date and time

Yes bro,

Ok then u’ll receive refund in max 10 days.

Max 2 weeks*
Had three similar experiences in the past, every time its more than 10days, worst case 15days
Everytime i tried contact them via email regarding this, they used to copy-paste the same reply everytime https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Their cc sucks
Pockets has been the best for me incase of failed transactions, used to get refund within 2 working days

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@GoogleCA wrote:

@Deals4U wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Txn date and time

same happened complained to cc got ticket no reply even after 30 days complained to ombudsman got refund with in 2 days

View post on imgur.com
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@Sudhir G wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@Deals4U wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Txn date and time

same happened complained to cc got ticket no reply even after 30 days complained to ombudsman got refund with in 2 days

View post on imgur.com

Same here
Actually i was following their grievance policy so i sent an email to Network Nodal Officer but delivery got failed to all email addresses. Luckily i got refund on the day when i was going to escalate my complaint to next tier.
BTW how to file complaint with banking ombudsman. I want to know about it so that if any issue arises i m able to handle it. Also these banking wallets think customers are fool. Similarly i had an issue with PayZapp but they were not replying to mails/calls. I called HDFC Customer Care and they were like why are you calling us. I told them that it’s ur product so how can you just say that we will not take any complaint. That time i just wanted information otherwise i would hv definitely dragged the matter to their higher officials

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@bargainhunter dunno bro

replyuser
Click here to reply