Help needed - Redmi Note 3 or Moto g4 plus

Help needed - Redmi Note 3 or Moto g4 plus

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Download
Deal Subedar
5
19
2130
73

Need help. Finally after 2 years spending with Redmi 1s, I have decided to upgrade myself. Need expert advice from people on whether I should go for Redmi note 3 or Moto G4 considering that there is almost 2k diff for same specs.

Also plz confirm if Redmi note 3 can be encrypted because I will use it for corporate connection

51 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Download
Deal Subedar
5
19
2130
73

No comments ???

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,727
13206
89
@rainmaker wrote:

No comments ???

Moto G4+ bro.Bought yesterday only. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Go for it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Tumblr nw7hnxxgyt1udrsjdo1 250
Entertainer
10
162
26912
255
@Repost wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

No comments ???

Moto G4+ bro.Bought yesterday only. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Go for it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


American vs Chinese choice. Being patriotic, good boy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Thumbimgcrop 1442331040049
Deal Cadet
1
71
472
8
@Plato wrote:


@Repost wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

No comments ???

Moto G4+ bro.Bought yesterday only. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Go for it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


American vs Chinese choice. Being patriotic, good boy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
both are manufactured in foxconn(china)

though rn3 is assembled in India!

Tumblr nw7hnxxgyt1udrsjdo1 250
Entertainer
10
162
26912
255
@deadplay wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@Repost wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

No comments ???

Moto G4+ bro.Bought yesterday only. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Go for it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


American vs Chinese choice. Being patriotic, good boy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
both are manufactured in foxconn(china)

though rn3 is assembled in India!


Yes. Even Americans are heavily importing various Chinese stuffs.

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
15
@deadplay wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@Repost wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

No comments ???

Moto G4+ bro.Bought yesterday only. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Go for it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


American vs Chinese choice. Being patriotic, good boy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
both are manufactured in foxconn(china)

though rn3 is assembled in India!

Moto handsets are assembled in india update your knowledge https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Ezgif 144088130
Deal Subedar
9
332
2702
14

Go for RN3. Using it for a few months on a corporate connection and I’ve not faced any challenges.

Hardware
Similar specs so can’t be decided

Body
Metal vs plastic – RN3 wins

Camera
Moto G4 gives better low light images. G4 wins

Firmware
The only basic thing lacking for me is the no sorting of apps but that won’t be a challenge if you use a launcher. You are already using miui so Assuming that won’t be a challenge with you anyway

@rainmaker
@Plato @ @Repost

Rino
Deal Lieutenant
7
294
3120
146

The best smartphone is still note3 but moto g4+ beats note3 in terms of camera. if you can compromise performance for a better camera then go for g4+

Download
Deal Subedar
5
19
2130
73
@thunderguy wrote:

Go for RN3. Using it for a few months on a corporate connection and I’ve not faced any challenges.

Hardware
Similar specs so can’t be decided

Body
Metal vs plastic – RN3 wins

Camera
Moto G4 gives better low light images. G4 wins

Firmware
The only basic thing lacking for me is the no sorting of apps but that won’t be a challenge if you use a launcher. You are already using miui so Assuming that won’t be a challenge with you anyway

@rainmaker
@Plato @ @Repost


Thanks for Info. Kg

Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
0
10
2702
106

Does RN3 come with a quick charge ?

Download
Deal Subedar
5
19
2130
73
@sildenafil wrote:

The best smartphone is still note3 but moto g4+ beats note3 in terms of camera. if you can compromise performance for a better camera then go for g4+


Thanks for info. Kg

Download
Deal Subedar
5
19
2130
73

Thanks guys for the feedback. While initially thought about moto g4 bcuz o camera, but Finally decided to go with for rn3 based on body and MIUI interface as I ve been using the same and have come to like it.

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
185
1456
20

Please suggest me which one to buy

Moto g4plus 32 gb
Moto x play
Samsung on8
( Suggest me another )

No gaming at all , it should have a good camera , should support jio (VoLTE also )
With dual sim + sd card , good battery life .
@rainmaker
@Repost
@thunderguy
@sildenafil

I already have RN3
Budget is around 15-16 K .

Thanx
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,727
13206
89

Samsung J7 according to you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

No gaming at all , it should have a good camera , should support jio (VoLTE also )
With dual sim + sd card , good battery life . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@DealLooter0015

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
185
1456
20
@Repost wrote:

Samsung J7 according to you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

No gaming at all , it should have a good camera , should support jio (VoLTE also )
With dual sim + sd card , good battery life . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@DealLooter0015

On8 is better than this i guess..

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
185
1456
20
@Repost wrote:

Samsung J7 according to you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

No gaming at all , it should have a good camera , should support jio (VoLTE also )
With dual sim + sd card , good battery life . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@DealLooter0015

J7 purana ho gaya hai yar, kuch naya dikhao … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,727
13206
89
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@Repost wrote:

Samsung J7 according to you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

No gaming at all , it should have a good camera , should support jio (VoLTE also )
With dual sim + sd card , good battery life . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@DealLooter0015

J7 purana ho gaya hai yar, kuch naya dikhao … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


ON8 ka price kaam hoyega,don’t buy now.
if SBI offer available on ON8,then you can go for it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
185
1456
20
@Repost wrote:


@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@Repost wrote:

Samsung J7 according to you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

No gaming at all , it should have a good camera , should support jio (VoLTE also )
With dual sim + sd card , good battery life . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@DealLooter0015

J7 purana ho gaya hai yar, kuch naya dikhao … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


ON8 ka price kaam hoyega,don’t buy now.
if SBI offer available on ON8,then you can go for it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Don’t have the sbi card ..
I want to purchase one mobile before this sale ends , so g4plus 32 gb wala order kardu kya ? Or should i wait for another 10-15 days if any other mobile is coming ?

Ezgif 144088130
Deal Subedar
9
332
2702
14

Order G4 plus. My experience with Samsung battery life is bad. Maybe that’s why the bias. Moto with stock rom will always be a tad better imo

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,727
13206
89
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@Repost wrote:


@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@Repost wrote:

Samsung J7 according to you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

No gaming at all , it should have a good camera , should support jio (VoLTE also )
With dual sim + sd card , good battery life . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@DealLooter0015

J7 purana ho gaya hai yar, kuch naya dikhao … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


ON8 ka price kaam hoyega,don’t buy now.
if SBI offer available on ON8,then you can go for it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Don’t have the sbi card ..
I want to purchase one mobile before this sale ends , so g4plus 32 gb wala order kardu kya ? Or should i wait for another 10-15 days if any other mobile is coming ?

If you have HDFC card then only buy Moto G4+ (FAST),else no meaning of buying.
and bank offer is not applicable on ON 8.

From my side – wait till Diwali,may be some new smartphones upcoming,not sure though.

Virat kohli wallpapers 26ss
Deal Cadet
1
92
406
16
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@Repost wrote:


@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@Repost wrote:

Samsung J7 according to you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

No gaming at all , it should have a good camera , should support jio (VoLTE also )
With dual sim + sd card , good battery life . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@DealLooter0015

J7 purana ho gaya hai yar, kuch naya dikhao … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


ON8 ka price kaam hoyega,don’t buy now.
if SBI offer available on ON8,then you can go for it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Don’t have the sbi card ..
I want to purchase one mobile before this sale ends , so g4plus 32 gb wala order kardu kya ? Or should i wait for another 10-15 days if any other mobile is coming ?
Asus Zenfone Max different storage models available. 5k mah battery https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
185
1456
20
@Repost wrote:


@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@Repost wrote:


@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@Repost wrote:

Samsung J7 according to you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

No gaming at all , it should have a good camera , should support jio (VoLTE also )
With dual sim + sd card , good battery life . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@DealLooter0015

J7 purana ho gaya hai yar, kuch naya dikhao … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


ON8 ka price kaam hoyega,don’t buy now.
if SBI offer available on ON8,then you can go for it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Don’t have the sbi card ..
I want to purchase one mobile before this sale ends , so g4plus 32 gb wala order kardu kya ? Or should i wait for another 10-15 days if any other mobile is coming ?

If you have HDFC card then only buy Moto G4+ (FAST),else no meaning of buying.
and bank offer is not applicable on ON 8.

From my side – wait till Diwali,may be some new smartphones upcoming,not sure though.

Ok so I will wait till diwali , i don’t have hdfc card , thanx for helping me out 👍☺

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18

Moto g4 plus

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
185
1456
20
@M.MAHI wrote:

Moto g4 plus

Aaja mahi aaja mahi , aj mere gal lgjaa tu

1836037
Deal Newbie
0
137
32
1

bought redmi note 3, 2 months back good phone. got a 64 gb card but redmi only supports upto 32 gb

1animacat cup
Deal Newbie
0
-1
74
2

go for Le eco 2

Img 11380099265630
Deal Subedar
2
190
1194
7

Moto g4 getting nougat update soon and next Android update is guaranteed.

Ezgif 144088130
Deal Subedar
9
332
2702
14
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@M.MAHI wrote:

Moto g4 plus

Aaja mahi aaja mahi , aj mere gal lgjaa tu

Pm him your thoughts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
0
10
2702
106

Does RN3 comes with
a quick charger?

Missing