Help plzz (any amazon expert)

Help plzz (any amazon expert)

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
36
0

Order a trimmer from amazon looted cashback 1400+ paid 650 by cc…. retuning the product showing refund to origianl source… And expected amount showing zero rupees….. screenshot attached.

Note – Got cashback for some other product…i order this from the cashback i got and by cc

anyone facing the issue or its bcz i use looted cb that why im facing this.

19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
36
27894
443

So what help you need ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
36
0
androgame wrote:

So what help you need ?

Why i am not getting any refund…. product amount is 2050 and refund showing zero….. CC said they will refund after pickup but no writtern proof…cant trust on them

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1395
21
Expand
akashchalana.ac697 wrote:

Why i am not getting any refund…. product amount is 2050 and refund showing zero….. CC said they will refund after pickup but no writtern proof…cant trust on them

As you have already received cashback.

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
150
1530
17
Expand
akashchalana.ac697 wrote:

Why i am not getting any refund…. product amount is 2050 and refund showing zero….. CC said they will refund after pickup but no writtern proof…cant trust on them

Because u got cashback

Download
Shopping Friend
36
27894
443
Expand
akashchalana.ac697 wrote:

Why i am not getting any refund…. product amount is 2050 and refund showing zero….. CC said they will refund after pickup but no writtern proof…cant trust on them

Obviously if you got 1400 then why would they refund bro wink

Cropped2845529525326020123
Deal Cadet
143
247
2

These new dimers expecting that they will get refund even after getting any cashback as AP Balance. They wanna double blow crackers like in Diwali 🎇🧨

Download
Shopping Friend
36
27894
443
akashchalana.ac697 wrote:

@androgame @gauravnandwanii @sardasa not got for this guyz…. got cashback for something else…and order this from cashback and credit card….

sunglasses Oh, so bro you got your looted products delivered ?

Maybe because of that they wont refund for this order

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
36
0
santoshkumara wrote:

These new dimers expecting that they will get refund even after getting any cashback as AP Balance. They wanna double blow crackers like in Diwali 🎇🧨

joy joynew lol…. m on dd since you born babyy… nd dont messup when you don’t know the issue…
Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
94

You received the cb so you won’t receive the refund. Better keep the trimmer.

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
36
0
Expand
androgame wrote:
sunglasses Oh, so bro you got your looted products delivered ?

Maybe because of that they wont refund for this order

Hmmm….may be…bt now a genuine order got damaged and no refund for that… shit amazon…

Cropped2845529525326020123
Deal Cadet
143
247
2
Expand
akashchalana.ac697 wrote:
joy joynew lol…. m on dd since you born babyy… nd dont messup when you don’t know the issue…

I was born in 1985. You said you were on DD from my born. How funny is this…?! You only proven your immaturity. joy joy

Download
Shopping Friend
36
27894
443
Expand
akashchalana.ac697 wrote:

Hmmm….may be…bt now a genuine order got damaged and no refund for that… shit amazon…

Hmm… I think they had the wish to lock your cashback but as you ordered something else, now you wont receive a refund for it
Alot of mess is here

Missing
Deal Subedar
304
1108
12
Expand
akashchalana.ac697 wrote:

Hmmm….may be…bt now a genuine order got damaged and no refund for that… shit amazon…

You can go to mi service centre and claim warranty there. Let the replacement period gets over and then visit the service centre

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
103
4

U will get refund no problem all time it shows thos msg during refund so no worry

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
36
0
Expand
androgame wrote:

Hmm… I think they had the wish to lock your cashback but as you ordered something else, now you wont receive a refund for it
Alot of mess is here

Haha…yaaa this can be… joy joy

Missing