Hot Deal

Here List of countries where get 100% accept RuPay Global card

1040°
Finance Ninja
abhishek012

Here list of countries where get 100% accept RuPay Global card:

Currently 2 types of RuPay Global cards available: RuPay-Discover Global card & RuPay-JCB Global Card

may be in future RuPay-AMEX Global card, RuPay-UnionPay Global card, RuPay-Diners club Global card will launch

here list of some countries where you get 100% accept RuPay Global cards

1) RuPay-JCB Global Cards:

RuPay-JCB Global Cards accepted in more than 190 countries and has more than 80 million card holders.

If you travel to Asian countries, middle east & some American & European countries then RuPay-JCB Global Cards is perfect card for you

also note RuPay-JCB Global Cards also partnership with Discover card to accept in USA and some other countries.

Here list of some countries names you get approx 100% RuPay-JCB Global Cards acceptable:

Japan, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam & Sri lanka.

RuPay-JCB Global Cards also accept in Brazil, USA, Austria, Bahrain, Dubai, Pakistan, Germany, Spain & Russia.

JCB cards are accepted in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada through partnership with American Express card.

JCB cards are also partnership with some countries local National Card Scheme companies to accept JCB cards

here some logos where JCB Global cards accept

https://i.imgur.com/P5FJ1ch.jpg

2) RuPay-Discover/Diners club Global Cards:

RuPay Global card with Discover, Diners & Pulse Network logos is accepted at over 39.3 million POS locations and over 1.88 million ATM locations in 185 countries/territories across the globe.

If you travel to North America and South America & European countries and few Asian countries then RuPay-Discover/Diners club Global Cards is perfect card for you, RuPay-Discover card also accept 100% in some Asian countries

also note RuPay-Discover cards also partnership with JCB card to accept in JAPAN and some other countries.

Here list of some countries names you get approx 100% RuPay-Discover Global cards acceptable:

USA, Brazil, Canada, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, some European countries, Turkey, Morocco, Spain, Poland, Greece, Republic of Serbia, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Kazakhstan, UK, Sri Lanka etc

Discover Global cards are also partnership with some countries local National Card Scheme companies to accept Discover Global cards

here some logos where Discover Global cards accept

https://i.imgur.com/dikvRqL.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1h3gKEV.jpg

Comment below, your countries name where you want to use your RuPay-Discover Global cards & RuPay-JCB Global Cards, i will check RuPay Global cards Acceptance Rate and inform you

4 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Hello @abhishek012 can you please tell how among of those two cards which can i get easily and fast on sbi savings account.
Wanna opt for china

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

SBI RuPay-JCB Global card not roll out yet.

You get RuPay-Discover Platinum International debit card from SBI but this card issue only for those who maintain the minimum balance 50k on his/her SBI saving account.

RuPay-Discover Global card work on Discover, Diners club & China’s UnionPay Network in China.

You easily get this card from HDFC bank or any PSU banks.

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply