How are people making multiple PayPal accounts ...

How are people making multiple PayPal accounts and looting it?

46°
Missing
Deal Cadet
129
282
3

How are ppl doing this? I made my PayPal account 5-6 years ago and they fucking asked my bank details, sent me money to confirm which took quite a many days. How are ppl making accounts now?

8 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
196
1054
18

Now chances are less because cards are over pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
282
3
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Now chances are less because cards are over pensive

I have many cards. All I want to do is create account. How tf are people verifying banks?

Missing
Deal Subedar
196
1054
18
Expand
dgyaan727 wrote:

I have many cards. All I want to do is create account. How tf are people verifying banks?

No need to verify bank unless it is merchant account

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
282
3
Expand
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

No need to verify bank unless it is merchant account

So just email id and password with card will work? Do they verify anything related to ip address?

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
Expand
dgyaan727 wrote:

I have many cards. All I want to do is create account. How tf are people verifying banks?

Verifying bank was when we used to send money (different currencies)
PayPal.com accounts we used to transact internationally
Now there’s no verification at all. All you need is a new phone number and a DC/CC

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
Expand
dgyaan727 wrote:

So just email id and password with card will work? Do they verify anything related to ip address?

Why even bother about ip when all we get is dynamic IP here ?
Everytime you toggle airplane mode on/off you get a new IP
may be they will check device id ( which I’m not sure )

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
282
3
Expand
getready wrote:

Verifying bank was when we used to send money (different currencies)
PayPal.com accounts we used to transact internationally
Now there’s no verification at all. All you need is a new phone number and a DC/CC

Alright thanks amazon 1 re deal looter. Kg to both..

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
282
3
Expand
getready wrote:

Why even bother about ip when all we get is dynamic IP here ?
Everytime you toggle airplane mode on/off you get a new IP
may be they will check device id ( which I’m not sure )

Ok thanks

Missing