how much flipkart gift card bal ru keeping in u...

how much flipkart gift card bal ru keeping in ur flipkart account without any issues?

85°
Images
Deal Brigadier
73,102
83988
1152

from how many days have u kept it?

19 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0

Really zero rupees, can’t trust FK….

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
394
1

10k

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,102
83988
1152
GamesBond wrote:

10k

from how many days have u kept it?

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
271
760
8

I had added recently around 6k, earlier it was 12k, have not faced any issue till now, only those i.ds r subject to suspension or lead to block when u use multiple i.ds in same device or fk app, this leads to ur device suspicious, so all ac might be blocked even if dere iz no fk gc bal.

Bjsg
Coupon Baba
3
10358
219

@rajrocks
For safety don’t keep gift card balance smile
I keep always “Zero” in Flipkart , but will keep more than 7,000 /- in Amazon smile

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,102
83988
1152
bankipad wrote:

I had added recently around 6k, earlier it was 12k, have not faced any issue till now, only those i.ds r subject to suspension or lead to block when u use multiple i.ds in same device or fk app, this leads to ur device suspicious, so all ac might be blocked even if dere iz no fk gc bal.

from how many days have u kept it?

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
271
760
8
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

from how many days have u kept it?

Right now only 567 r there as i ordered during last bbd, i think i kept bal for  around 2 month then used it this bbd

Missing
Deal Cadet
181
368
7

i have 7000 in one account and 1800 in 2nd account 1100 in 3rd account and no issue till now !! already maintaining above 10k since 2018 !! who used multiple account and login via same device can face block issue

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1127
55
bankipad wrote:

I had added recently around 6k, earlier it was 12k, have not faced any issue till now, only those i.ds r subject to suspension or lead to block when u use multiple i.ds in same device or fk app, this leads to ur device suspicious, so all ac might be blocked even if dere iz no fk gc bal.

Its never like that, in earlier device I used 2 accounts and never had an issue. In new device also using 2 accounts and no issue till now. But due to multiple mobile purchases my main account got blocked.

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
271
760
8
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

Its never like that, in earlier device I used 2 accounts and never had an issue. In new device also using 2 accounts and no issue till now. But due to multiple mobile purchases my main account got blocked.

Merely login does not lead u blocking, point here is using multiple i.ds to buy multiple electronic products in d same device leads ur ac suspension. There is already restriction on purchasing per number per device per i.d on mobile phone n tv n appliances, just for exp u cannot buy more than 5 mixer grinders in a month, once u touch this limit in a month then u will not even able to add mixer grinder in ur cart, that does not mean ur ac is blocked this is just a restricion, its for all users, u may able to buy again affer a month, but when a user try to buy another mixer using another i.d in d same device this lead u r suspicious n ur ac r going to block at highest level bcs u voilate d tnc of fk. N flipkart is very stict to this types of users

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4505
132

I have around 2000 rs in one account and 1700 is another.

I had 4k in first account from 3-4 months which I used during diwali sale and then added another 2k in it.

Other account has 1700 rs from 7-8 months.

India 240 animated flag gifs
Deal Cadet
67
285
4

2months- 2k smile. What you are getting to?

Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
0
3836
58

No FK account.
Disabled (the only one) some 3-4 years back.!

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1127
55
Expand
bankipad wrote:

Merely login does not lead u blocking, point here is using multiple i.ds to buy multiple electronic products in d same device leads ur ac suspension. There is already restriction on purchasing per number per device per i.d on mobile phone n tv n appliances, just for exp u cannot buy more than 5 mixer grinders in a month, once u touch this limit in a month then u will not even able to add mixer grinder in ur cart, that does not mean ur ac is blocked this is just a restricion, its for all users, u may able to buy again affer a month, but when a user try to buy another mixer using another i.d in d same device this lead u r suspicious n ur ac r going to block at highest level bcs u voilate d tnc of fk. N flipkart is very stict to this types of users

Thanks for the detailed clarification, any chance of getting back blocked account.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1477
41

never used of purchased fk gv.

purchased a few mobile phones via cc/dc.

no other purchase ever made.

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
271
760
8
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

Thanks for the detailed clarification, any chance of getting back blocked account.

No chance, bcs they hardly take ur matter seriously, u can try to contact them via twitter only reachable way that they take matter seriously

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
suspended
53
469
6

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594652/medium/6265286hqdefault.jpg?1573537265

Cropped254511418
Deal Cadet
562
621
7

I had 6k in my account for 5-6 months. Used all last month.

Missing
Deal Cadet
133
150
1

@rajrocks I have balance of Rs 5K from last 9 months, earlier Flipkart allow to transfer Gift voucher from one account to another account but now it stopped.

Missing