How to buy magicpin PIZZA HUT voucher

How to buy magicpin PIZZA HUT voucher

82°
Missing
Deal Newbie
72
31
0


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600452/original/IMG_20191230_191729.jpg?1577713725Hello everyone!!

I got above voucher for pizzhut. But how you claim it?
When I serch pizza hut,the result shows pizzahut from other city.i live in pune.
Is there anyone knows about it?

Thanks in advance

14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
69
29540
488

Buy that other city one only, it works pan india, but its oos currently for me pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
468
9

finally i got the answer from magicpin that we have credited 100magicpin in this regard and buy any voucher from these magicpin in future rage rage rage sob sob
it’s a request all dimers should mail to them and ask for our genuine vouchers!! they are intentionally not adding these vouchers now!!

Cropped1515510243
Deal Cadet
84
282
14
androgame wrote:

Buy that other city one only, it works pan india, but its oos currently for me pensive

Bro U sure it’s work pan India becaz they not include My City Pizza Hut.. I received 200 voucher as I Earn points n Complete the Target.. TIA.. smiley

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29540
488
Expand
SIMMBA wrote:

Bro U sure it’s work pan India becaz they not include My City Pizza Hut.. I received 200 voucher as I Earn points n Complete the Target.. TIA.. smiley

Yes bro, it works pan india, but 200 one is OOS currently
Verify the terms before purchasing, it should mention “these vouchers are issued by pizza hut / Yumm”

Cropped1515510243
Deal Cadet
84
282
14
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yes bro, it works pan india, but 200 one is OOS currently
Verify the terms before purchasing, it should mention “these vouchers are issued by pizza hut / Yumm”

5 DAYS Back I get the code of 200 Pizzahut Voucher n I Purchased it but not try in Stores.. I purchased Delhi Karol Bagh Voucher… Yes in Terms Written Issue by Yumm…Hope it vll work in my City

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29540
488
Expand
SIMMBA wrote:

5 DAYS Back I get the code of 200 Pizzahut Voucher n I Purchased it but not try in Stores.. I purchased Delhi Karol Bagh Voucher… Yes in Terms Written Issue by Yumm…Hope it vll work in my City

yes bro , try it at nearest store

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
110
1186
75
Expand
androgame wrote:

yes bro , try it at nearest store

I can see pizza hut voucher from some Malvika nagar location & it is saying valid only in delhi, ncr, blr, lucknow, jaipur.

Also the line which u r saying issued by….. Is not there in details. So it won’t work?

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29540
488
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

I can see pizza hut voucher from some Malvika nagar location & it is saying valid only in delhi, ncr, blr, lucknow, jaipur.

Also the line which u r saying issued by….. Is not there in details. So it won’t work?

It might be for some other local outlet, avoid it

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
128
1

300 magicpin point in one go how u got? From which city?

I m getting 100 to 150
Yesterday got 150 for crome

PL guide @androgame

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29540
488
Sunjaypatel wrote:

300 magicpin point in one go how u got? From which city?

I m getting 100 to 150
Yesterday got 150 for crome

PL guide @androgame

He might have used extra coupon depending upon outlet category, also during weekends they usually double maximum points limit at selected outlets

Missing
Deal Newbie
72
31
0

I got 250 rs coupon code after completing different categories purchase

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
128
1
MPV wrote:

I got 250 rs coupon code after completing different categories purchase

Code? I completed but not received code

Missing