how to get login details for ICICI amazon pay c...

how to get login details for ICICI amazon pay credit card?

60°
Squarequick 201712222444372
Deal Cadet
101
147
0

does any one know how to get login details for ICICI amazon pay credit card? how to know the used credit limit or transaction details and points as well. appreciate your help in advance smile

12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
556
22

Today only I received my card.
Called CC and got the Customer id and asked him to link my mobile number to this card.

Then, 1 confirmation sms received. After that I was able to login to netbanking setting up a new password.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
331
2

Use iMobile app for everything

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
556
22

But in iMobile app, only pockets card showing. CC not showing.

Squarequick 201712222444372
Deal Cadet
101
147
0
Sins1995 wrote:

Today only I received my card.
Called CC and got the Customer id and asked him to link my mobile number to this card.

Then, 1 confirmation sms received. After that I was able to login to netbanking setting up a new password.

Thanks a lot, can you share the customer care no. Because which i have on the papers is only IVR.

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
556
22
Expand
bhupii10987462 wrote:

Thanks a lot, can you share the customer care no. Because which i have on the papers is only IVR.

That is what.. In that number only. I think option 3, whre u enter ur CC number and pin. Then it connects to the agent.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2532
37

18001020123

Squarequick 201712222444372
Deal Cadet
101
147
0
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

That is what.. In that number only. I think option 3, whre u enter ur CC number and pin. Then it connects to the agent.

Appreciated:)

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3868
49
Sins1995 wrote:

But in iMobile app, only pockets card showing. CC not showing.

U need to add credit card manually under credit cards section.

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
556
22
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

U need to add credit card manually under credit cards section.

In App I can see only Apply for CC option. No option to add it manually.

Pls tell where I can see it.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2532
37
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

In App I can see only Apply for CC option. No option to add it manually.

Pls tell where I can see it.

Only people with savings account can do that, for credit card holders it must be done by customer care rep from his end, usually takes one day

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
556
22
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Only people with savings account can do that, for credit card holders it must be done by customer care reply from his end, usually takes one day

But customer cre directly denied that you can’t see ur CC in iMobile App since u don’t have any SB account.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2532
37
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

But customer cre directly denied that you can’t see ur CC in iMobile App since u don’t have any SB account.

Try asking another rep, Icici rep are undereducated  but helpful.

They take request for internet banking then use those credential on I Mobile App, you can manage your cards from both app and internet banking

Missing