how to keep the SIMs active ( will calling toll...

how to keep the SIMs active ( will calling toll free number work)

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
198
3

so as we all might be having some extra sim cards what are the norms I have heard that you have to do one call for 3 months once atleast to keep the SIM card active but what is the reality I am not sure so kindly suggest what are the best possible way to keep the SIM active also I have a very very important question as the SIM cards run out of balance is it possible for us to make a call to any toll free number and keep the SIM card active every 3 months one call to a toll free number

27 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
198
3

so as we all might be having some extra sim cards what are the norms I have heard that you have to do one call for 3 months once atleast to keep the SIM card active but what is the reality I am not sure so kindly suggest what are the best possible way to keep the SIM active also I have a very very important question as the SIM cards run out of balance is it possible for us to make a call to any toll free number and keep the SIM card active every 3 months one call to a toll free number

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3558
39

Pahle bato kinte sim cards h tumhare paas ?

1
Deal Subedar
2
205
2158
34

afaik, there was some limit like u have to recharge worth 200 in 6 months (can be cumulatively ) to keep the connection alive, this was about 3-4 years back,

there might be some changes now, but that i can’t confirm

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Lieutenant
0
78
3274
44

Just recharge with rs 30 per month. All fine.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3558
39
@gauravkool777 wrote:

Just recharge with rs 30 per month. All fine.


Itni to kamai bhi nahi hoti https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif Per sim 30 rs have 3 sim cards

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
7
601
19166
165

Raat ke bara baje Kisi unknown number pe phone lagake kaske gali do, Aur phir subha free mein Call back pao…
Gali khane wala kam se kam Tin char number se tau phone lagayega hi…
Har bar call receive karke kisi tv pas rakh do

P.s: Repeat this every month

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
258
1970
24

As per TRAI, If you won’t make any calls from your number for 90 continuous days then Rs.20 from your balance will be deducted. And if your balance is less than Rs.20 then your incoming facility might be blocked.

Personally tested with Airtel & Idea… but few operators are lenient in following these rules eg. Reliance.

Dochey
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3086
57

Just open data connection for 30 seconds & close…simple https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13252
219

Kabhi kabhi lagta h logo ki kitni problems h. But Dost and Dimes section mein har cheez ka solution h. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54952
1075
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Kabhi kabhi lagta h logo ki kitni problems h. But Dost and Dimes section mein har cheez ka solution h. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


All serious +funny suggestion
All in one like kejriwal.

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5010
55

I used to make one call as soon as the 90 days message came. Docomo no rules even if you put it after a year you will be surprised to see its alive https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

P.S. Exaggerated the 1 year but it was working when I put it in phone after a long period https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5010
55
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Kabhi kabhi lagta h logo ki kitni problems h. But Dost and Dimes section mein har cheez ka solution h. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


All serious +funny suggestion
All in one like kejriwal.


Itni acchi drawin karte ho haath ki..mere mukhde ki bhi drawing kardo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54952
1075
@saymyname wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Kabhi kabhi lagta h logo ki kitni problems h. But Dost and Dimes section mein har cheez ka solution h. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


All serious +funny suggestion
All in one like kejriwal.


Itni acchi drawin karte ho haath ki..mere mukhde ki bhi drawing kardo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Your name ?
Trump chalega ?

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5010
55
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Kabhi kabhi lagta h logo ki kitni problems h. But Dost and Dimes section mein har cheez ka solution h. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


All serious +funny suggestion
All in one like kejriwal.


Itni acchi drawin karte ho haath ki..mere mukhde ki bhi drawing kardo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Your name ?
Trump chalega ?


saymyname

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54952
1075
@saymyname wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Kabhi kabhi lagta h logo ki kitni problems h. But Dost and Dimes section mein har cheez ka solution h. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


All serious +funny suggestion
All in one like kejriwal.


Itni acchi drawin karte ho haath ki..mere mukhde ki bhi drawing kardo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Your name ?
Trump chalega ?


saymyname

How can any1 draw ur face without knowing the name or face.?

So I will ask @Tejaa or @asoka
To draw a face of you like d trump.

@Magus will be judge.

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5010
55
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

How can any1 draw ur face without knowing the name or face.?

So I will ask @Tejaa or @asoka
To draw a face of you like d trump.

@Magus will be judge.


You are so naughtyyyy
saymyname is watching you

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54952
1075
@saymyname wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

How can any1 draw ur face without knowing the name or face.?

So I will ask @Tejaa or @asoka
To draw a face of you like d trump.

@Magus will be judge.


You are so naughtyyyy
saymyname is watching you

My pleasure if u watching
But me watching sunny
Dont peep.

41151024g6ple
Deal Lieutenant
7
61
5938
78
@saymyname wrote:

I used to make one call as soon as the 90 days message came. Docomo no rules even if you put it after a year you will be surprised to see its alive https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

P.S. Exaggerated the 1 year but it was working when I put it in phone after a long period https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I never received such sms, probably 10-14 numbers in my name active right now. Sim of every operator and for Airtel/voda multiple sims 😂

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
86
1

@eskimo Why don’t you simply make a call for few seconds every 2 months or so? It will cost you less than a rupee to keep the number active.

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5010
55
@AngryHulk wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

I used to make one call as soon as the 90 days message came. Docomo no rules even if you put it after a year you will be surprised to see its alive https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

P.S. Exaggerated the 1 year but it was working when I put it in phone after a long period https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I never received such sms, probably 10-14 numbers in my name active right now. Sim of every operator and for Airtel/voda multiple sims 😂


On your name https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Saare sim document submit karke banwaya oh maybe you gave different documents, cause what I knew was you cannot take mrore than 8 connections on one name. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5010
55
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

My pleasure if u watching
But me watching sunny
Dont peep.


Oh isliye bas right hand image pe hai…
CC: @Magus @Plato

hint:left hand:

41151024g6ple
Deal Lieutenant
7
61
5938
78
@saymyname wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

I used to make one call as soon as the 90 days message came. Docomo no rules even if you put it after a year you will be surprised to see its alive https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

P.S. Exaggerated the 1 year but it was working when I put it in phone after a long period https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I never received such sms, probably 10-14 numbers in my name active right now. Sim of every operator and for Airtel/voda multiple sims 😂


On your name https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Saare sim document submit karke banwaya oh maybe you gave different documents, cause what I knew was you cannot take mrore than 8 connections on one name. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


In my name, 6 voda, 3 Airtel, 3 idea, rest 1 sim for every operator like Reliance GSM, MTNL, Aircel and 2 JIO connections. Never had issue in activation of any sim. Balance in every number above 50-60rs.

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5010
55
@AngryHulk wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

I used to make one call as soon as the 90 days message came. Docomo no rules even if you put it after a year you will be surprised to see its alive https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

P.S. Exaggerated the 1 year but it was working when I put it in phone after a long period https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I never received such sms, probably 10-14 numbers in my name active right now. Sim of every operator and for Airtel/voda multiple sims 😂


On your name https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Saare sim document submit karke banwaya oh maybe you gave different documents, cause what I knew was you cannot take mrore than 8 connections on one name. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


In my name, 6 voda, 3 Airtel, 3 idea, rest 1 sim for every operator like Reliance GSM, MTNL, Aircel and 2 JIO connections. Never had issue in activation of any sim. Balance in every number above 50-60rs.


Abhi police pe FIR darj karata hoon https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

41151024g6ple
Deal Lieutenant
7
61
5938
78
@saymyname wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

I used to make one call as soon as the 90 days message came. Docomo no rules even if you put it after a year you will be surprised to see its alive https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

P.S. Exaggerated the 1 year but it was working when I put it in phone after a long period https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I never received such sms, probably 10-14 numbers in my name active right now. Sim of every operator and for Airtel/voda multiple sims 😂


On your name https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Saare sim document submit karke banwaya oh maybe you gave different documents, cause what I knew was you cannot take mrore than 8 connections on one name. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


In my name, 6 voda, 3 Airtel, 3 idea, rest 1 sim for every operator like Reliance GSM, MTNL, Aircel and 2 JIO connections. Never had issue in activation of any sim. Balance in every number above 50-60rs.


Abhi police pe FIR darj karata hoon https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Karwa le bhai, main kaunsa fraud kar raha hu. I get plenty of phs as my work related and for the testing I need sims. Lol

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
198
3

can we make a toll free call ????

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5010
55
@AngryHulk wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

Abhi police pe FIR darj karata hoon https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Karwa le bhai, main kaunsa fraud kar raha hu. I get plenty of phs as my work related and for the testing I need sims. Lol


Okay will file RTI then https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

41151024g6ple
Deal Lieutenant
7
61
5938
78
@saymyname wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

Abhi police pe FIR darj karata hoon https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Karwa le bhai, main kaunsa fraud kar raha hu. I get plenty of phs as my work related and for the testing I need sims. Lol


Okay will file RTI then https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/242295/medium/3555683ao8aya.jpg?1480948316

Missing