how to learn Technical analysis of stock market?

how to learn Technical analysis of stock market?

84°
Missing
Deal Cadet
160
843
11

How to learn Technical analysis for particular stock market . as Due to lockdown there is ample time to learn new things . Please let me know how to learn Technical analysis and how one can understand or predict how much a stock can run or will be drop for a day ? Thanks.

10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
12
1376
29

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
324
6597
146

You can’t.
As Mark Hannah said in wolf of wall street " Number one rule of Wall Street. Nobody… and I don’t care if you’re Warren Buffet or if you’re Jimmy Buffet. Nobody knows if a stock is gonna go up, down, sideways or in fucking circles. Least of all, stockbrokers, right?"

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
843
11
soccergiants wrote:

You can’t.
As Mark Hannah said in wolf of wall street " Number one rule of Wall Street. Nobody… and I don’t care if you’re Warren Buffet or if you’re Jimmy Buffet. Nobody knows if a stock is gonna go up, down, sideways or in fucking circles. Least of all, stockbrokers, right?"

How many people’s know it ? Kaise pata hay unko . Atleast tag someone who knows technical analysis in this desidime

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
324
6597
146
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

How many people’s know it ? Kaise pata hay unko . Atleast tag someone who knows technical analysis in this desidime

It’s just probability not absolute. A same chart can be predicted bullish or bearish by Different Technical Analyst.

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
843
11
Expand
soccergiants wrote:

It’s just probability not absolute. A same chart can be predicted bullish or bearish by Different Technical Analyst.

That probability Wahi chye . Sikhneka hay

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6

Technical analysis is just one aspect, the main aspect of success in share market is the ability to control fear and greed….and top of that it’s the Money management skill that matters. So in short PRICE ACTION, Discipline, and Money Management is the thing you should concentrate on rather than studying indicators which are mere past data. Good luck

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
298
2

Follow Nitin Bhatia Channel on youtube i promise you will never feel regret that you follow this channel

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
flawlessking wrote:

Technical analysis is just one aspect, the main aspect of success in share market is the ability to control fear and greed….and top of that it’s the Money management skill that matters. So in short PRICE ACTION, Discipline, and Money Management is the thing you should concentrate on rather than studying indicators which are mere past data. Good luck

Right! TA, though very important, is just one part. There are many other things to pay attention.

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
835
18
ayushgoel wrote:

Follow Nitin Bhatia Channel on youtube i promise you will never feel regret that you follow this channel

+1

Missing