Hotness How to make PAN without DOB?

Hot Deal How to make PAN without DOB?

333°
P
Deal Subedar
84
1637
24

I need to get a new PAN for my mom. Like a lot of people in India, she doesn’t have any document as proof for DOB. She has Aadhaar but it has only year of birth printed.

I saw on the PAN website that it’s kind of mandatory now. They say you can get an affidavit but am not sure if it’s feasible to get one so easily.

Does anyone know how can I get PAN without DOB, if possible at all? Also, if I submit an application online with just an year of birth, will it be successful or get rejected?

Any first hand experiences?

Thanks

32 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Cropped8123309475995321016
Deal Subedar
25
1446
19

Afaik pan card without dob is not possible…
U can just apply for a new adhar card giving a affidavit .. u ll het new adhar crd with dob then apply for pan card. No option except that.

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Cadet
118
972
10

Not possible, you will have to get a proof for dob made to apply for pan.

P
Deal Subedar
84
1637
24
shivarocking72570 wrote:

Afaik pan card without dob is not possible…
U can just apply for a new adhar card giving a affidavit .. u ll het new adhar crd with dob then apply for pan card. No option except that.

I went to an Aadhaar centre yesterday and they said Aadhaar updates are on hold these days, don’t know for how long. Found that a bit strange with Aadhaar linking dates approaching for so many schemes.

Is that a Notary Public affidavit you are referring or some Magistrate?

Cropped8123309475995321016
Deal Subedar
25
1446
19
Expand
goldigger wrote:

I went to an Aadhaar centre yesterday and they said Aadhaar updates are on hold these days, don’t know for how long. Found that a bit strange with Aadhaar linking dates approaching for so many schemes.

Is that a Notary Public affidavit you are referring or some Magistrate?

Notary public affidavit ll b enough. And adhar updation is not on hold… find a new adhr update center near ur location as may b they would b having problem in their server…

International minions   ff6f34f0 a5aa 433d 9ca6 f7a27544af1d
suspended
233
344
8

You need a affidavit attested by sub- registrar in case you dont have a valid date of birth proof… Otherwise its impossible to get an a PAN with DOB

P
Deal Subedar
84
1637
24
rohitagga wrote:

You need a affidavit attested by sub- registrar in case you dont have a valid date of birth proof… Otherwise its impossible to get an a PAN with DOB

That’s bad news.
Some idiots in the govt go on making rules without taking a look at the ground reality. These bastards must be shot up their …..

International minions   ff6f34f0 a5aa 433d 9ca6 f7a27544af1d
suspended
233
344
8
Expand
goldigger wrote:

That’s bad news.
Some idiots in the govt go on making rules without taking a look at the ground reality. These bastards must be shot up their …..

Right said bro…

International minions   ff6f34f0 a5aa 433d 9ca6 f7a27544af1d
suspended
233
344
8

Hey bro.. Their is one more solution..
Just update your adhaar with DOB name & mobile no..
Then refer NSDL website for PAN application.
After adhaar updation it will take hardly 15 minutes at NSDL website to apply for PAN..

Through this you dont need any affidavit

International minions   ff6f34f0 a5aa 433d 9ca6 f7a27544af1d
suspended
233
344
8

If anything else then pm me

Missing
Deal Cadet
214
780
10
Expand
goldigger wrote:

I went to an Aadhaar centre yesterday and they said Aadhaar updates are on hold these days, don’t know for how long. Found that a bit strange with Aadhaar linking dates approaching for so many schemes.

Is that a Notary Public affidavit you are referring or some Magistrate?

Go to Aadhar website.
Download E Aadhar.
DOB Shows if you Download E Aadhar

Download
Deal Subedar
153
2058
131

get a birth certificate from municipality
should cost you 200-300 (if you are ok with this)

P
Deal Subedar
84
1637
24
Majestic wrote:

get a birth certificate from municipality
should cost you 200-300 (if you are ok with this)

Thanks. Will keep this as a last resort…

P
Deal Subedar
84
1637
24
Expand
BadeShaheb wrote:

Go to Aadhar website.
Download E Aadhar.
DOB Shows if you Download E Aadhar

Will try this.
Thanks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
109
1

I think Aadhar Has Declared DOB option.

P
Deal Subedar
84
1637
24
bpgroup wrote:

I think Aadhar Has Declared DOB option.

Declared DOB means?

P
Deal Subedar
84
1637
24
Expand
161508 wrote:

You can declare any date as your DoB,

That’s what my mom did when she got her Aadhaar done.
Unfortunately, she hasn’t linked any mobile so can’t download E-Aadhaar as someone else suggested.
Now I’ve to get a mobile number linked first. WTF

Zsjpjnd
suspended
0
3626
56
Expand
goldigger wrote:

That’s what my mom did when she got her Aadhaar done.
Unfortunately, she hasn’t linked any mobile so can’t download E-Aadhaar as someone else suggested.
Now I’ve to get a mobile number linked first. WTF

Sent U a DM

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Dear Goldigger,
I am facing the same problem in my mother case. Could you please guide me that how you got your mothers DOB on PAN or AADHAR

Missing
Deal Cadet
400
158
4
rohitagga wrote:

Hey bro.. Their is one more solution..
Just update your adhaar with DOB name & mobile no..
Then refer NSDL website for PAN application.
After adhaar updation it will take hardly 15 minutes at NSDL website to apply for PAN..

Through this you dont need any affidavit

That is the easy way out. I don’t get it, why he didn’t use any birth date at time of aadhar registration??

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

For Updating the DOB we required a valid Proof and we dont have that valid.
During the time Aadhar application if we didn’t produce any supporting document then Aadhar team will consider this as Declared based on the age and if we provide valid document then they will validate it and the status will be Verified.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Hi,
How did you give proof of dob for pan card? I’m in the same situation. Please advise

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2431
32
sushr7811834 wrote:

Hi,
How did you give proof of dob for pan card? I’m in the same situation. Please advise

get an affidavit from notary public , it will do the job.

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
405
11
sushr7811834 wrote:

Hi,
How did you give proof of dob for pan card? I’m in the same situation. Please advise

Same situation means only Year of Birth on Aadhar..?? What about EPIC.. ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
159
8

Just update your email/ mobile no in aadhar u will receive new aadhar with DOB mentioned on it.

Hi
Deal Subedar
293
2614
90
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

get an affidavit from notary public , it will do the job.

i m also having same issue, i have tried twice to update dob in aadhar using school leaving certificate and Letter by Gazetted officer. But they have rejected it. Now i m also looking to submit for PAN first and later for aadhar update..

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2431
32
Expand
mgr wrote:

i m also having same issue, i have tried twice to update dob in aadhar using school leaving certificate and Letter by Gazetted officer. But they have rejected it. Now i m also looking to submit for PAN first and later for aadhar update..

Trying through aadhar center or online portal ?

Missing