how to redeem sbi prime pizza hut voucher ?

how to redeem sbi prime pizza hut voucher ?

38°
Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Cadet
59
153
1

I have crossed some kind of milestone on my sbi prime card and received a pizza hut voucher i am trying to order online on pizzahut.co.in but there is no option to apply the voucher and after that i tried their app and even it does’nt have any option to apply voucher kindly help the voucher expiring on 20 december.

7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer
452
6404
77

Pizza Delivery… Tell them in advance that u have this much amount voucher…. They might ask for it but tell them that you don’t want to disclose right now and will give it at time of delivery… They deliver… smile
.
Don’t give wrong voucher details… wink toungueout

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Cadet
59
153
1
vijkap201 wrote:

Pizza Delivery… Tell them in advance that u have this much amount voucher…. They might ask for it but tell them that you don’t want to disclose right now and will give it at time of delivery… They deliver… smile
.
Don’t give wrong voucher details… wink toungueout

Thanks a lot it worked i had to order via phone and then show the coupon to the delivery guy but delivery guy said these words to me – Bhaiyya agar Voucher valid nahi hua toh aapko wapas phone karunga baki ki payment ke liye ( i showed him the message from sbi and the validity) it made me bit skeptical that he might use this coupon for his own order and then call me for the rest of the payment but he was honest and did’nt call back .

Missing
Entertainer
452
6404
77
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

Thanks a lot it worked i had to order via phone and then show the coupon to the delivery guy but delivery guy said these words to me – Bhaiyya agar Voucher valid nahi hua toh aapko wapas phone karunga baki ki payment ke liye ( i showed him the message from sbi and the validity) it made me bit skeptical that he might use this coupon for his own order and then call me for the rest of the payment but he was honest and did’nt call back .

I keep getting & using vouchers this way… works everytime… smile

Ngbbs4cfc5ca39efee
Deal Cadet
141
962
80

50000 in a quarter pe 1000 pizza wala voucher hai na ?

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Cadet
59
153
1
titamazon wrote:

50000 in a quarter pe 1000 pizza wala voucher hai na ?

no mine was 500 rs voucher

Missing