I have credit balance on my credit card how can...

I have credit balance on my credit card how can I get it back

37°
Missing
Deal Cadet
60
288
6

I have 2 credit cards with 4k and 2k credit balance and another 2 credit cards which I’ve to pay.
Is it possible to get the money back from the credit card having credit or transfer the same to the offer cards I’ve to pay the bill.
Looking for a solution where I’m not charged anything.

TIA

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
41
880
10

1) Buy some gift cards using that and exchange in trade section


2) Add money in Paytm wallet and transfer it to bank account in case you have a merchant account / take someone’s help in trade section for the same

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3451
78

many cc give option to get refund in your bank account
ask cc for that or tell your cards and I will search and give the info

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
288
6
SARDARKHAN wrote:

many cc give option to get refund in your bank account
ask cc for that or tell your cards and I will search and give the info

I have HDFC and icici bank cards that are having credit balances. Hdfc cc they asked me to wait until lockdown ends only then they will be able to take the request for refund.
Icici haven’t called them yet.

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
593
21

u will need to mail them proof of last payment made, and bank details
usually takes a weeks time

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
288
6
karanoshan wrote:

u will need to mail them proof of last payment made, and bank details
usually takes a weeks time

Sure will do that today. Thank you

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3451
78
Expand
chandanjainmua wrote:

I have HDFC and icici bank cards that are having credit balances. Hdfc cc they asked me to wait until lockdown ends only then they will be able to take the request for refund.
Icici haven’t called them yet.

yes they will do but might take time due to lockdown

Missing