I Need a 5 dollar amazon gv for exchange of any...

I Need a 5 dollar amazon gv for exchange of any other gv

Images
Deal Subedar
0
98
1008
36

I need a one five dollar Amazon.com USA gc. Please pm me your expectations

  • In
26 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89

Did you get it?

Images
Deal Subedar
0
98
1008
36
@thrifty_indian wrote:

Did you get it?


No . I needed a small gc to complete a eBook purchase as i have rest amount in my account But in the whole DD community there is no one who can buy a five dollar gc and exchange with me. Very strange. Actually everyone is interested in Rs.5-10 so called “loot” ☺☺

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@Rx27 wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

Did you get it?


No . I needed a small gc to complete a eBook purchase as i have rest amount in my account But in the whole DD community there is no one who can buy a five dollar gc and exchange with me. Very strange. Actually everyone is interested in Rs.5-10 so called “loot” ☺☺

You can pay in Amazon India GC if that’s OK?

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
365
10,681
21675
130
@thrifty_indian wrote:


@Rx27 wrote:


@thrifty_indian wrote:

Did you get it?


No . I needed a small gc to complete a eBook purchase as i have rest amount in my account But in the whole DD community there is no one who can buy a five dollar gc and exchange with me. Very strange. Actually everyone is interested in Rs.5-10 so called “loot” ☺☺


You can pay in Amazon India GC if that’s OK?

He can try entropay right??
5 $ is perfect amount for that

Images
Deal Subedar
0
98
1008
36
@avgn wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:


@Rx27 wrote:


@thrifty_indian wrote:

Did you get it?


No . I needed a small gc to complete a eBook purchase as i have rest amount in my account But in the whole DD community there is no one who can buy a five dollar gc and exchange with me. Very strange. Actually everyone is interested in Rs.5-10 so called “loot” ☺☺


You can pay in Amazon India GC if that’s OK?

He can try entropay right??
5 $ is perfect amount for that

Thanks. Lots of issue with enteropay. First they need identity documents, minimum load is twenty dollars, lots of people loose their money and balance becomes zero suddenly. I just need five dollars and ready to pay anyone who purchases it for me

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54

@Rx27 Check PM

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10768
113
@avgn wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:


@Rx27 wrote:


@thrifty_indian wrote:

Did you get it?


No . I needed a small gc to complete a eBook purchase as i have rest amount in my account But in the whole DD community there is no one who can buy a five dollar gc and exchange with me. Very strange. Actually everyone is interested in Rs.5-10 so called “loot” ☺☺


You can pay in Amazon India GC if that’s OK?

He can try entropay right??
5 $ is perfect amount for that

he can also try purchasing with any of his international cards (3-4% bank charges)

Ranbir nargis rockstar movie stills 1
Deal Cadet
0
201
150
4

i have 5$ amazon.com gv . pm if need .

Ranbir nargis rockstar movie stills 1
Deal Cadet
0
201
150
4

i have 5$ amazon.com gv . pm if need .

Images
Deal Subedar
0
98
1008
36
@cody wrote:

@Rx27 Check PM


check pm

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
572
6
@Rx27 wrote:

@cody wrote:

@Rx27 Check PM


check pm

The book you require is not available in Kindle India Store?

Images
Deal Subedar
0
98
1008
36
@abcwevr762 wrote:

@Rx27 wrote:

@cody wrote:

@Rx27 Check PM


check pm

The book you require is not available in Kindle India Store?

yes. Its not available in indian kindle store.

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14077
157
@Rx27 wrote:


@abcwevr762 wrote:


@Rx27 wrote:


@cody wrote:

@Rx27 Check PM


check pm


The book you require is not available in Kindle India Store?

yes. Its not available in indian kindle store.
Book name?

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
75
1266
37
@KuttaJi wrote:

@Rx27 wrote:


@abcwevr762 wrote:


@Rx27 wrote:


@cody wrote:

@Rx27 Check PM


check pm


The book you require is not available in Kindle India Store?

yes. Its not available in indian kindle store.
Book name?

U will try to get it for free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14077
157
@runjesh wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@Rx27 wrote:


@abcwevr762 wrote:


@Rx27 wrote:


@cody wrote:

@Rx27 Check PM


check pm


The book you require is not available in Kindle India Store?

yes. Its not available in indian kindle store.
Book name?

U will try to get it for free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Like to read books offline only.

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
3
129
1102
19
@KuttaJi wrote:

@runjesh wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@Rx27 wrote:


@abcwevr762 wrote:


@Rx27 wrote:


@cody wrote:

@Rx27 Check PM


check pm


The book you require is not available in Kindle India Store?

yes. Its not available in indian kindle store.
Book name?

U will try to get it for free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Like to read books offline only.
Turn off ur internet on Kindle after loading book and then start reading Offline https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14077
157
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@runjesh wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@Rx27 wrote:


@abcwevr762 wrote:


@Rx27 wrote:


@cody wrote:

@Rx27 Check PM


check pm


The book you require is not available in Kindle India Store?

yes. Its not available in indian kindle store.
Book name?

U will try to get it for free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Like to read books offline only.
Turn off ur internet on Kindle after loading book and then start reading Offline https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
I mean I don’t like to read virtually https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
3
129
1102
19
@KuttaJi wrote:

@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@runjesh wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@Rx27 wrote:


@abcwevr762 wrote:


@Rx27 wrote:


@cody wrote:

@Rx27 Check PM


check pm


The book you require is not available in Kindle India Store?

yes. Its not available in indian kindle store.
Book name?

U will try to get it for free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Like to read books offline only.
Turn off ur internet on Kindle after loading book and then start reading Offline https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
I mean I don’t like to read virtually https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@runjesh wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@Rx27 wrote:


@abcwevr762 wrote:


@Rx27 wrote:


@cody wrote:

@Rx27 Check PM


check pm


The book you require is not available in Kindle India Store?

yes. Its not available in indian kindle store.
Book name?

U will try to get it for free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Like to read books offline only.
Turn off ur internet on Kindle after loading book and then start reading Offline https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

that was a good joke.

Index
Deal Lieutenant
7
60
5692
78

Can’t go through all the comments, op if haven’t received any gift card, pm me, I have $50+ in my Amazon.com account. Will see if there’s an option to gift the book to you.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@AngryHulk wrote:

Can’t go through all the comments, op if haven’t received any gift card, pm me, I have $50+ in my Amazon.com account. Will see if there’s an option to gift the book to you.



You mean for free? Then I’m in. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20161125 220914
Deal Lieutenant
2
47
4252
42
@AngryHulk wrote:

Can’t go through all the comments, op if haven’t received any gift card, pm me, I have $50+ in my Amazon.com account. Will see if there’s an option to gift the book to you.


I guess you can do so if he makes the book as his public wish list and share the link with you, you would get an option then to gift it to him.

Img 20161125 220914
Deal Lieutenant
2
47
4252
42
@Magus wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

Can’t go through all the comments, op if haven’t received any gift card, pm me, I have $50+ in my Amazon.com account. Will see if there’s an option to gift the book to you.



You mean for free? Then I’m in. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

saymyname if giveaway occurs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
0
98
1008
36
@AngryHulk wrote:

Can’t go through all the comments, op if haven’t received any gift card, pm me, I have $50+ in my Amazon.com account. Will see if there’s an option to gift the book to you.


Thanks bro. Really happy to see people like you in this forum, such genuine help is remarkable. In the meantime another helpful guy Rockstar helped me and gave me a 5 dollar gv and i could purchase the book.
Bro in any case if you are planning to give your account with balance i will be interested to take it as a future investment. Thanks again

Index
Deal Lieutenant
7
60
5692
78
@Rx27 wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

Can’t go through all the comments, op if haven’t received any gift card, pm me, I have $50+ in my Amazon.com account. Will see if there’s an option to gift the book to you.


Thanks bro. Really happy to see people like you in this forum, such genuine help is remarkable. In the meantime another helpful guy Rockstar helped me and gave me a 5 dollar gv and i could purchase the book.
Bro in any case if you are planning to give your account with balance i will be interested to take it as a future investment. Thanks again

No bro, I regularly shop from Amazon.com. Glad to see someone else already helped you. Cheers. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Index
Deal Lieutenant
7
60
5692
78
@Magus wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

Can’t go through all the comments, op if haven’t received any gift card, pm me, I have $50+ in my Amazon.com account. Will see if there’s an option to gift the book to you.



You mean for free? Then I’m in. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I thought gift means free? No? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Op already got the book. Case closed!

Missing