ICICI apay card reward points issue

ICICI apay card reward points issue

258°
Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
161
2177
39

Hi All,

I noticed that all Amazon transactions are getting captured only at 1% and not 5%. I believe this changed had happened on September 10th. Did anyone noticed it ?

53 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Untitled 1
Critic
494
4232
122

What happened on 10th September? Some policy change announced by Amazon or ICICI?

It’s the same AFAIK

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0

I don’t see any change in policy.

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
161
2177
39

Yes but look at your transactions and reward points . It’s devalued now

Ninja tune
Deal Cadet
155
789
11

Op, How did you check this?

Images
Deal Cadet
138
579
9

The rewards cant be seen before bill generation. How are you seeing this?

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4232
122
adrishya wrote:

The rewards cant be seen before bill generation. How are you seeing this?

You can check that from imobile app from ICICI.

Go to credit card > Latest bill > My Rewards.

@nimod

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4232
122
deals44u wrote:

Yes but look at your transactions and reward points . It’s devalued now

I just checked my rewards poonts and it looks fine… ~5% from Amazon.

Images
Deal Cadet
138
579
9
Expand
Roushh wrote:

You can check that from imobile app from ICICI.

Go to credit card > Latest bill > My Rewards.

@nimod

Its showing me previous months reward points. The refresh button next to it is also not working

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4232
122
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Its showing me previous months reward points. The refresh button next to it is also not working

Does it show last month’s. But it says reward point this month so far.

Images
Deal Cadet
138
579
9
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Does it show last month’s. But it says reward point this month so far.

Can you match with your previous statement and let me know?

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
556
22
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Its showing me previous months reward points. The refresh button next to it is also not working

Same here

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4232
122
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Can you match with your previous statement and let me know?

Yes, just checked. These are last month’s reward points. plus1

Images
Deal Cadet
138
579
9
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Yes, just checked. These are last month’s reward points. plus1

Maybe op is also checking the same and getting to this conclusion @deals44u

Flat 800x800 075 f.u1
Deal Cadet
89
396
9

Guys hows your experience with ICICI apay card ?
1 reward point is equal to 1 rs ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
344
1

Looks like they have devalued or wrongly calculating the RP ration from 10 th september as 1%. Even this month also before sep 10 transactions showing RP ratio of 5%. After that only 1%. Seriously shit move from amazon. With out informing the customers how the hell they changed the TnC?

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4232
122
charmi2008 wrote:

Guys hows your experience with ICICI apay card ?
1 reward point is equal to 1 rs ?

Yes. 1 reward point = 1 rs.

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4232
122
ponnukumar200787 wrote:

Looks like they have devalued or wrongly calculating the RP ration from 10 th september as 1%. Even this month also before sep 10 transactions showing RP ratio of 5%. After that only 1%. Seriously shit move from amazon. With out informing the customers how the hell they changed the TnC?

Where are you checking these reward points? Imobile app only shows last month’s points.

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
318
9478
127
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Where are you checking these reward points? Imobile app only shows last month’s points.

Go to last 30 days txns section, u can see.

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4232
122
Expand
esakkiraja wrote:

Go to last 30 days txns section, u can see.

Oh you mean latest transaction and check detail for each transaction.

Yes, it shows reward points earned in each transaction. +KG

@adrishya @nimod @Sins1995

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4232
122
deals44u wrote:

Yes but look at your transactions and reward points . It’s devalued now

I haven’t made any transaction on Amazon with APay card after 7th so mine are showing 5% but I will try paying from card today. Let’s see how it goes.

By any chance, has your prime membership expired for the account you got this card.

Images
Deal Cadet
138
579
9
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Oh you mean latest transaction and check detail for each transaction.

Yes, it shows reward points earned in each transaction.

@adrishya @nimod @Sins1995

Yep can see. Unfortunately dont have any transactions after 10th Sep on Amazon. Got 5% fpr 1 txn done on 26th Aug

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
161
2177
39
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Maybe op is also checking the same and getting to this conclusion @deals44u

Guys hold on. Read carefully, the transactions which are done after sep10th are devalued. Pls check your points in iMobile app for the transactions after Sep 10th

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
556
22
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Oh you mean latest transaction and check detail for each transaction.

Yes, it shows reward points earned in each transaction.

@adrishya @nimod @Sins1995

Yes I can see reward points for each txn there but I didn’t made any txn on Amazon using this card after 10th Sept.

Flat 800x800 075 f.u1
Deal Cadet
89
396
9

Why can’t you ask from ICICI CC or amazon CC
Confirm…

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
161
2177
39
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I haven’t made any transaction on Amazon with APay card after 7th so mine are showing 5% but I will try paying from card today. Let’s see how it goes.

By any chance, has your prime membership expired for the account you got this card.

Even if prime membership is expired, it should calculate at 3%. Fyi, I’m a prime customer. Again I’m reiterating that this change happened after sep10th

Missing
Deal Cadet
130
729
30

For a transaction of 60, i have 2 points. What’s the calculation here.

Missing