ICICI: Regular Savings Account vs Privilege Sav...

ICICI: Regular Savings Account vs Privilege Savings Account

44°
Missing
Deal Newbie
119
94
2

How much ICICI Privilege Savings Account(MAB=50,000) is worth as compared to Regular Savings Account(MAB=10,000)

Please throw some light
#iciciusers

9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1483
35
….nothing is worth in icici…
Missing
Deal Newbie
119
94
2
still_guessing wrote:
….nothing is worth in icici…
flushed

Any bad experience?

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1483
35
Expand
Dev-m wrote:
flushed

Any bad experience?

…using icici saving account….demat and trading account..since 2004 i guess….n there are many instances of negligence….anyway…with time we learn how to handle difficult circumstances….

Missing
Deal Newbie
119
94
2
Expand
still_guessing wrote:

…using icici saving account….demat and trading account..since 2004 i guess….n there are many instances of negligence….anyway…with time we learn how to handle difficult circumstances….

Now using any other demat account apart from icici or only one demat/trading account

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1483
35
Expand
Dev-m wrote:

Now using any other demat account apart from icici or only one demat/trading account

…zerodha n kotak bank demat…..

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
577
4

normal saving account with AMB 10000 fair if you hardly visit bank and cash deposit you can visit upto 4 times a month
now on rest 40000 you get 3.5% in bank that is you earned mare 1400 on your money
but this money in liquid MF you can earn upto 3200 on it
so net gain rs 1800

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
577
4

or if you regularly invest for tax saving in MF etc
you opt there ITSA account make a SIP of 3000
zero balance account
DC charges rs 590( including GST)

Missing
Deal Newbie
119
94
2
meragoyou153 wrote:

normal saving account with AMB 10000 fair if you hardly visit bank and cash deposit you can visit upto 4 times a month
now on rest 40000 you get 3.5% in bank that is you earned mare 1400 on your money
but this money in liquid MF you can earn upto 3200 on it
so net gain rs 1800

From where to apply?
Mean from AMC/Brokerage/Bank

Missing