if only I was in school, I would be very sad th...

if only I was in school, I would be very sad this republic day

116°
Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2799
39

When I used to study in school and on most republic day I used to be happy not because of this day itself or for the importance it holds, but because it is another holiday and unfortunately like today some republic day happen to be on Sunday’s,  and we (my friends and me used to get sad)

Now I wanted to know how many of you feel/ felt that way.

Note : please don’t patronize me, I am just telling how I felt while I was a child. I am as patriotic as you are.

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1654
47

nothing new
same goes true for every holiday falling on Sunday.

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
819
2408
60

Same story same feelings outside school also.. it’s everywhere! Working guys feel the same pinch, mostly those in banking profession.. lol.

Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Subedar
93
1322
17

Hell yeah 🥺. Let’s not consider only republic day but also hundreds of festivals used to come on Sunday which ruined our childhood days

Unnamed
Deal Cadet
164
412
4

Besides holidays, i miss my childhood days.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
141
1

I m sitting at home as usual

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,419
25466
264

I am surprised, it’s been 2 hours and no one said “go to Pakistan” yet. open_mouth

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2799
39
Tejaa wrote:

I am surprised, it’s been 2 hours and no one said “go to Pakistan” yet. open_mouth

may be most of them would have taken an educated guess that i am already in Pakistan.

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
474
3
varunurav wrote:

Besides holidays, i miss my childhood days.

I don’t. Thank God school is over. Being grown-up is so much better in so many ways…

Download
Shopping Friend
26
29756
493
Tejaa wrote:

I am surprised, it’s been 2 hours and no one said “go to Pakistan” yet. open_mouth

Un logon ne VD karke apna kaam kar liya sunglasses

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1025
15
Expand
androgame wrote:

Un logon ne VD karke apna kaam kar liya sunglasses

That Too With Irrelevant Reason laughing

India SuperPower 2020 Aisa Ban Gya Hai confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
296
7


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603564/original/Screenshot_2020-01-26-14-43-48-813_com.whatsapp.png?1580030103

Unnamed
Deal Cadet
164
412
4
Expand
cocay wrote:

I don’t. Thank God school is over. Being grown-up is so much better in so many ways…

I have my opinion. Give your ur way rather tagging the comments

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
474
3
Expand
varunurav wrote:

I have my opinion. Give your ur way rather tagging the comments

Ok

Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Subedar
93
1322
17
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

may be most of them would have taken an educated guess that i am already in Pakistan.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603572/original/1l8thn.jpg?1580040130

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
60
2798
24
deb3l wrote:

Same story same feelings outside school also.. it’s everywhere! Working guys feel the same pinch, mostly those in banking profession.. lol.

i think in banking they have more holidays. 2 Sat.+all sunday every month

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
819
2408
60
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

i think in banking they have more holidays. 2 Sat.+all sunday every month

It’s too less in comparison to the work pressure they handle.. normal working hours are 11-12 hrs/ day.. Sometimes 14-15 hrs..

PS: Ye bhi ladh ladh ke li hai..

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
60
2798
24
Expand
deb3l wrote:

It’s too less in comparison to the work pressure they handle.. normal working hours are 11-12 hrs/ day.. Sometimes 14-15 hrs..

PS: Ye bhi ladh ladh ke li hai..

11-12 hrs/ day.. Sometimes 14-15 hrs?
Timing pls. from 10 AM to..?

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
819
2408
60
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

11-12 hrs/ day.. Sometimes 14-15 hrs?
Timing pls. from 10 AM to..?

Pls add the timing after the shutters down! #Backend works..

#HarshReality

Missing