Indian Railways plans to gradually restart pass...

Indian Railways plans to gradually restart passenger train operations

169°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
637
5738
39
Indian Railways plans to gradually restart passenger train operations

Indian Railways plans to gradually restart passenger train operations from 12th May, 2020, initially with 15 pairs of trains. These trains will be run as special trains from New Delhi Station connecting 15 important cities of the country. Ticket booking counters at stations to remain closed; no counter tickets, including platform tickets, will be issued. 



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616391/original/FB_IMG_1589123523863.jpg?1589123988

Source:- https://pib.gov.in/PressReleseDetailm.aspx?PRID...

19 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Critic
15
1001
9

When is Delhi metro starting?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
106
4203
30

“23” Pib.nic.in PRESS INFORMATION BUREAU GOVERNMENT OF INDIA **** Gradual Resumption of Select Passenger Services by Indian Railways New Delhi 10th May, 2020 Indian Railways plans to gradually restart passenger train operations from 12th May, 2020, initially with 15 pairs of trains (30 return journeys). These trains will be run as special trains from New Delhi Station connecting Dibrugarh, Agartala, Howrah, Patna, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Secunderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Madgaon, Mumbai Central, Ahmedabad and Jammu Tawi. Thereafter, Indian Railways shall start more special services on new routes, based on the available coaches after reserving 20,000 coaches for COVID-19 care centres and adequate number of coaches being reserved to enable operation of up to 300 trains everyday as “Shramik Special” for stranded migrants. Booking for reservation in these trains will start at 4 pm on 11th May and will be available only on the IRCTC website (https://www.irctc....n/). Ticket booking counters at the railway stations shall remain closed and no counter tickets (including platform tickets) shall be issued. Only passengers with valid confirmed tickets will be allowed to enter the railway stations. It will be mandatory for the passengers to wear face cover and undergo screening at departure and only asymptomatic passengers will be allowed to board the train. Further details including train schedule will be issued separately in due course.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
147
3619
164

Lockdown will extend, don’t keep hopes.
Gatherings still happening, people who are staying at homes will always stay, the rest will roam around and either come back properly or will get infected and infect others

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

sahi bat bol rahe ho bhai

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
565
7

Tomorrow 4 pm at IRCTC will be Tatkal hours for sure. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Emergency is only a single solution.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1108
15

Bunch of idiots ….some states are having low cases and some states are having high cases.

Missing
Deal Subedar
55
1143
4

@MJ911 wrong section

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
147
1
jitz wrote:

Lockdown will extend, don’t keep hopes.
Gatherings still happening, people who are staying at homes will always stay, the rest will roam around and either come back properly or will get infected and infect others

It won’t be blanket extension like previous 2times.
Already almost every thing is running as normal even in red zones

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
350
3
Expand
botlike wrote:

It won’t be blanket extension like previous 2times.
Already almost every thing is running as normal even in red zones

Zones are just a joke, no rules are followed, Mumbai is going to turn from red to black, a black spot in covid history. Thanks to our dear CM ❤️

Missing
Tech Guru
181
1973
104
rockingneo wrote:

Tomorrow 4 pm at IRCTC will be Tatkal hours for sure. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Ironically they are going to run AC only trains with Rajdhani fares in ICF rakes
Even if a single person is infected then whole coach will get infected due to air conditioner’s closed air system

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
637
5738
39
cocay wrote:

When is Delhi metro starting?

intezaar ka fal mitha hota hai

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
78
1
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Zones are just a joke, no rules are followed, Mumbai is going to turn from red to black, a black spot in covid history. Thanks to our dear CM ❤️

This comment forced me to laugh 😂😂😂

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
869
12
Expand
drupal wrote:

Ironically they are going to run AC only trains with Rajdhani fares in ICF rakes
Even if a single person is infected then whole coach will get infected due to air conditioner’s closed air system

Only an idiot can expect anything better from the govt.
As I always say, Indians are getting exactly what they voted for.
haath jod kar sweekar karo.

Missing
Tech Guru
181
1973
104
Expand
nimod wrote:

Only an idiot can expect anything better from the govt.
As I always say, Indians are getting exactly what they voted for.
haath jod kar sweekar karo.

Guess what they will run AC coaches without AC. doors and windows will remain open, this tactic is to increase rail fare rajdhanai fare may become new normal for all non AC trains, for few days they will run normal trains with a little bit less fare compared to rajdhani
First run NON-LHB rajdhani with ac rake for name sake and charge premium cost ,then after few days involve sleeper coaches citing unavailability of ac coaches and charge same higher fare as rajdhani and still fool blind followers saying we are giving 85% subsidy

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
869
12
Expand
drupal wrote:

Guess what they will run AC coaches without AC. doors and windows will remain open, this tactic is to increase rail fare rajdhanai fare may become new normal for all non AC trains, for few days they will run normal trains with a little bit less fare compared to rajdhani
First run NON-LHB rajdhani with ac rake for name sake and charge premium cost ,then after few days involve sleeper coaches citing unavailability of ac coaches and charge same higher fare as rajdhani and still fool blind followers saying we are giving 85% subsidy

Ye bhi swikaar hai.
Haath Jodkar swikaar hai.
My family voted for these achchhe din only.

Missing
Tech Guru
181
1973
104
rockingneo wrote:

Tomorrow 4 pm at IRCTC will be Tatkal hours for sure. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Worst than tatkal …. Site is not opening loading tooo slow

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
637
5738
39


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616449/original/97232228_3378990952151972_3573907828202536960_n.jpg?1589200873

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
637
5738
39

Repost – Indian Railways plans to gradually restart passenger train operations

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...dv

Missing