Indusind Pinnacle credit card

Indusind Pinnacle credit card

186°
Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74

anyone have this card
I am thinking to take this card the rewards points is good i.e 2.5% value
how is this card in comparison with signature and platinum aura edge ?

any suggestions are welcome

48 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0

No idea about pinnacle or aura, holding signature legend. Heft fees on pinnacle and don’t see the reason to pay that much

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
454
5

My suggestion : Avoid

No point in paying hefty joining fees.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74

abot the 50k fee
its not much for me because I will get the yatra gv and will easily sell it for 40-42k

so card will cost me 8-10k only

I am greedy about the 2.5% reward on online tranx.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2544
39

Do you know they have an excellent customer service ?

If any thing goes wrong, you should talk to yourself,

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0
SARDARKHAN wrote:

abot the 50k fee
its not much for me because I will get the yatra gv and will easily sell it for 40-42k

so card will cost me 8-10k only

I am greedy about the 2.5% reward on online tranx.

50k plus GST and Not all online transactions counted as 2.5

2.5 Reward Points for every Rs.100 spent online (E-commerce transactions)
E-com travel and airline transactions will earn 1.5 reward points for every ₹100 spent, and E-com utility transactions will earn 1 reward point for every ₹100 spent.

I would never apply for this card.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Do you know they have an excellent customer service ?

If any thing goes wrong, you should talk to yourself,

is it that bad ?
personal experience ?

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2544
39
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

is it that bad ?
personal experience ?

Yes,  chasing them on a transaction, that was not supposed to happen,  I purposely entered a wrong CVV but transactions went through,  though I requested merchant to cancel order  , which he did and gave me ref  number from his end but Indusind is saying « talk to my hand »

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Yes,  chasing them on a transaction, that was not supposed to happen,  I purposely entered a wrong CVV but transactions went through,  though I requested merchant to cancel order  , which he did and gave me ref  number from his end but Indusind is saying « talk to my hand »

thanks for letting me know that
if they are doing this complain to nodal and escalate the matter pls

Download
Deal Subedar
153
2058
131
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

is it that bad ?
personal experience ?

Personal experience: their cc is one of the worst, at least in case of SB account

A glimpse of their ‘sbi wale daddu’ behaviour:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585299/medium/6106062Snapshot-2019-09-16-183433-twitter-com.png?1568639376

When threatened to close acc, they bothered to reply.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74

ok after the reviews I am almost convinced not to take indusind bank cc
I want one more bad review

just one more one dimer say any bad thing about indusind cc and I will not even look at it laughing

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Yes,  chasing them on a transaction, that was not supposed to happen,  I purposely entered a wrong CVV but transactions went through,  though I requested merchant to cancel order  , which he did and gave me ref  number from his end but Indusind is saying « talk to my hand »

Transaction succesful after entering wrong CVV. Really?

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31
SARDARKHAN wrote:

ok after the reviews I am almost convinced not to take indusind bank cc
I want one more bad review

just one more one dimer say any bad thing about indusind cc and I will not even look at it laughing

HDFC Millenia credit card gives 2.5% cashback on Online Transactions. Minimum transaction amount 2000.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

HDFC Millenia credit card gives 2.5% cashback on Online Transactions. Minimum transaction amount 2000.

already have money back trying to upgrade but they are not doing so confused

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0
SARDARKHAN wrote:

ok after the reviews I am almost convinced not to take indusind bank cc
I want one more bad review

just one more one dimer say any bad thing about indusind cc and I will not even look at it laughing

I don’t have any major issues with indusind, However their systems are mediocre and their phone banking number usually don’t work. I always send an email and they will respond in a week time. I feel indusind does not have a direction and focus on their credit card business. Brighter side their diwali spend based offers are good, you can redeem your points for cash credit.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
Expand
and987 wrote:

I don’t have any major issues with indusind, However their systems are mediocre and their phone banking number usually don’t work. I always send an email and they will respond in a week time. I feel indusind does not have a direction and focus on their credit card business. Brighter side their diwali spend based offers are good, you can redeem your points for cash credit.

yes the offers are good and card overall is good
the problem here is if there is any problem with the card I have heard the support is very bad then who will help

that is why I am thinking to take or not to take the card

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3868
49

Do not get into all this just for 2.5%CB as TnC can change anytime.
Only try if Rs50k is not a big amount for you or you have business expenses every month worth few lacs.

For your ref see review below
https://www.cardexpert.in/indusind-pinnacle-cre...
Jitendra
February 15, 2017

I had this card. The salesman got me into it.

I was enticed by eight jet air tickets. But when I got the card there were two strange things

a) The limit was two lacs, imagine paying 50k and getting two lacs limit.
B) the jetcodes didn’t work very well. 90% days u cant book flights and its only for the first leg of flight.

I fought hard with them and cancelled my card, got the refund.

It took three months to cancel the card. Had to mail ED, Head Card Services, Nodal officer and explain them again and again. Finally, they refunded the money back. Avoid it in all cases.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2544
39
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Transaction succesful after entering wrong CVV. Really?

why don’t you try and let me know, they say if otp is correct then doesn’t matter. same thing happened with hdfc in amazon also.

Missing
Deal Cadet
241
132
22

Try for SCB ultimate

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
caks2006407 wrote:

Do not get into all this just for 2.5%CB as TnC can change anytime.
Only try if Rs50k is not a big amount for you or you have business expenses every month worth few lacs.

For your ref see review below
https://www.cardexpert.in/indusind-pinnacle-cre...
Jitendra
February 15, 2017

I had this card. The salesman got me into it.

I was enticed by eight jet air tickets. But when I got the card there were two strange things

a) The limit was two lacs, imagine paying 50k and getting two lacs limit.
B) the jetcodes didn’t work very well. 90% days u cant book flights and its only for the first leg of flight.

I fought hard with them and cancelled my card, got the refund.

It took three months to cancel the card. Had to mail ED, Head Card Services, Nodal officer and explain them again and again. Finally, they refunded the money back. Avoid it in all cases.

yes I read all the comments and other websites also
all are complaining about their support

thing is yes I have 1-2 lac expenditure in cc but no other bank is giving me premium card whoch have good reward ratio
and I am also thinking not to get this card as their support is worse pensive

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
enigma329095714 wrote:

Try for SCB ultimate

I was just reading too many bad comments about SCB cc in the dost and dime section
confused confused

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
454

This topic went from Pinnacle to Debacle

Indusind CC support is really slow and pathetic.
They take many days to respond that too half baked.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

why don’t you try and let me know, they say if otp is correct then doesn’t matter. same thing happened with hdfc in amazon also.

At which website? Amazon?

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

I was just reading too many bad comments about SCB cc in the dost and dime section
confused confused

SCB is better. Try to get SCB Ultima.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

SCB is better. Try to get SCB Ultima.

will apply for SCB card tomorrow
decided smile
thanks

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
103
0
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

will apply for SCB card tomorrow
decided smile
thanks

For Self employed ITR should be 18L or more and 24L or more for Salaried. For card on card basis existing card should have at least 4L limit.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
Expand
watever wrote:

For Self employed ITR should be 18L or more and 24L or more for Salaried. For card on card basis existing card should have at least 4L limit.

ok so I cant get it pensive pensive pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
103
0
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

ok so I cant get it pensive pensive pensive

No existing card with 4L limit?

Missing