Hotness is it possible to have phonepe account without ...

Hot Deal is it possible to have phonepe account without having same number linked to any bank account??

3428°
Missing
Deal Major
10,991
25798
154

Guys,
is it possible to have phonepe account without having same number linked to any bank account??

26 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1108
15

N0

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
270
1

I believe yes.
There is option to add money to wallet via “debit card” and for adding money via “UPI” the mobile number registered on phonepe and in your bank account should be same.

Missing
Deal Major
10,991
25798
154
smz wrote:

I believe yes.
There is option to add money to wallet via “debit card” and for adding money via “UPI” the mobile number registered on phonepe and in your bank account should be same.

I tried with debit card option. But after giving debit card details submit button not getting enabled to proceed further.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Blogger
0
4281
59

Yes .
No need of bank account linked with phone number . only UPI will not work rest all you can do . even Flipkart 150 offer can be availed .

Missing
Deal Major
10,991
25798
154
Mirror wrote:

Yes .
No need of bank account linked with phone number . only UPI will not work rest all you can do . even Flipkart 150 offer can be availed .

I’m not able to load money to phonepe wallet using debit card option.. after giving debit card details, submit button greyed out.. even send money to friend also not working https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

sim should be present in the device where i’m registering?

Missing
Blogger
0
4281
59
Expand
skaluva wrote:

I’m not able to load money to phonepe wallet using debit card option.. after giving debit card details, submit button greyed out.. even send money to friend also not working https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

sim should be present in the device where i’m registering?

After login to phonepe no need . rest don’t know exact reason why you facing error .

Missing
suspended
5
139
3

I want to login in phone pay but getting error device is not registered
How to solve this means i want to login other phone with same sim but device is different

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
270
1
Expand
skaluva wrote:

I tried with debit card option. But after giving debit card details submit button not getting enabled to proceed further.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Contact CC about that.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
270
1
dada2015 wrote:

I want to login in phone pay but getting error device is not registered
How to solve this means i want to login other phone with same sim but device is different

At one time only 1 phone can be registered and logged into.
If you try to login into another phone OR reset your existing phone and then login using the same previous sim:- then it will give error to register first.
No method to solve it. This is how it works.

Missing
suspended
5
139
3
Expand
smz wrote:

At one time only 1 phone can be registered and logged into.
If you try to login into another phone OR reset your existing phone and then login using the same previous sim:- then it will give error to register first.
No method to solve it. This is how it works.

it means if i can’t use phone pay if i sold my phone https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
270
1
Expand
dada2015 wrote:

it means if i can’t use phone pay if i sold my phone https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

*You can use it by registering on new phone.
The registration on old phone will get annulled.
*What I meant was for every new device , new registration is required and registration on old device will get annulled.

Missing
Community Angel
933
35162
462
Expand
smz wrote:

*You can use it by registering on new phone.
The registration on old phone will get annulled.
*What I meant was for every new device , new registration is required and registration on old device will get annulled.

Correct
It’s not direct login
It seems device linked

Missing
Community Angel
933
35162
462
Expand
skaluva wrote:

I’m not able to load money to phonepe wallet using debit card option.. after giving debit card details, submit button greyed out.. even send money to friend also not working https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

sim should be present in the device where i’m registering?

Uninstall, reinstall once, if not done so far
Repeat whole process
Input amount, select debit card & then try

Missing
Deal Major
10,991
25798
154
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Uninstall, reinstall once, if not done so far
Repeat whole process
Input amount, select debit card & then try

Will try that and update… And also I want to try signup with other phone number without

Missing
Deal Major
10,991
25798
154

sim present in the device, can I do that??

Missing
Community Angel
933
35162
462
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Will try that and update… And also I want to try signup with other phone number without

UPI works with registered mobile number so it automatically fetches all accounts linked to that mobile number
I think you can register with other number but won’t be able to link any account

Missing
Deal Major
10,991
25798
154
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

UPI works with registered mobile number so it automatically fetches all accounts linked to that mobile number
I think you can register with other number but won’t be able to link any account

Actually I have other number present in feature phone which is regular sim which im not able to use in smartphone.. so want to register in phonepe with that number without sim in the smartphone…

Missing
Deal Major
10,991
25798
154

And also whatever number present in smartphone not linked to any bankaccount .. just keeping it for whatsapp.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Perfectionist
1,584
62655
588
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Actually I have other number present in feature phone which is regular sim which im not able to use in smartphone.. so want to register in phonepe with that number without sim in the smartphone…

Same with me…so inserted regular sim in smartphone once and registered for Phone pe. Verification only needed once

Now removed it and it’s back in feature phone

Missing
Deal Major
10,991
25798
154
Expand
avgn wrote:

Same with me…so inserted regular sim in smartphone once and registered for Phone pe. Verification only needed once

Now removed it and it’s back in feature phone

My smsrtphones supporting micro or nano sims.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Perfectionist
1,584
62655
588
Expand
skaluva wrote:

My smsrtphones supporting micro or nano sims.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Get the sim exchanged from operator https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Major
10,991
25798
154
Expand
avgn wrote:

Get the sim exchanged from operator https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Ok… Now Need to find out tata docomo relationship centre to do that.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
270
1
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Actually I have other number present in feature phone which is regular sim which im not able to use in smartphone.. so want to register in phonepe with that number without sim in the smartphone…

Regular sims (not too old which were having large chip) can be cut into micro sim by sim cutter.
I had mine cut in a local mobile shop.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I have installed phoneme using BSNL number and the bank account also has the same mobile no. But the SIM is different in mobile and unable to add bank account in phoneme.

Missing
Analyst
77
19911
172
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Ok… Now Need to find out tata docomo relationship centre to do that.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Did you find the solution for this issue?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

how to link with out sim in pc

Missing