It is never so easy to leave Beautiful city Mum...

It is never so easy to leave Beautiful city Mumbai

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
25
895
3884
39

Time has come to leave Mumbai.i can not stop my emotion attached with this city.

10 years back i started journey from Mumbai. From study to Placement to marriage .
I always thought about leaving Mumbai until 2011 but my dream never came true and i left the thought.

but now after 10 years i have to take decision and it is so hard.

it is never so easy for anyone to leave this beautiful city so for me .

I got better Job opportunity in other city.

People who do not like this post please keep away but do not VD.

20 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12

Now moving where man? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/291004/medium/3386667interview.gif?1480977871
I never visited Mumbai ever. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
851
15
i love mumbai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif so much
20131105131844 99163
Budding Star
168
194
12567
99

Mere liye toh jis city me mere dost and meri family rahti hai.. Mere liye toh wohi city beautiful hai..

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2120
54

ab kaha ja rhe ho

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
851
15
@lootboys wrote:

Mere liye toh jis city me mere dost and meri family rahti hai.. Mere liye toh wohi city beautiful hai..

i hate family nd all so called frnds(fake frnds)

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85

mumbai is no longer the same as it was some years back… it has become too expensive to survive…

but facilities wise or even transport it is best….

some times we need a break from the madness of the city…
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33

Congratulations on getting a new job.Some memories are left behind,some are carried with you.Enjoy your life.#moveon

Images
Moderator
4
267
14496
228
@desidude2013 wrote:

mumbai is no longer the same as it was some years back… it has become too expensive to survive…

but facilities wise or even transport it is best….

some times we need a break from the madness of the city…
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


True !!

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
86
2,347
26662
329
@whitewalkers wrote:

Time has come to leave Mumbai.i can not stop my emotion attached with this city.

10 years back i started journey from Mumbai. From study to Placement to marriage .
I always thought about leaving Mumbai until 2011 but my dream never came true and i left the thought.

but now after 10 years i have to take decision and it is so hard.

it is never so easy for anyone to leave this beautiful city so for me .

I got better Job opportunity in other city.

People who do not like this post please keep away but do not VD.


keep the मुंबईकर in you as it is

Hope your just moving to नवी मुंबई

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134

@whitewalkers

I am also planning to leave

after 7 years enjoying,
Forget about saving !

The best is rainy season,
I can’t find better reason !

Have u seen citilights,
Commutation is daily fight !

Citylife is good for bachelor’s,

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
0
62
1241
31

…More than the city its ur emotions mate…

…Mumbai for you is like first gf….Mumbai is good indeed but I feel its just good not great…

…Just leave the town with your heart and settle in new city with vigour….

…May the new city accept you like Creed sang " With Arms Wide Open"….

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85
@hese wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

mumbai is no longer the same as it was some years back… it has become too expensive to survive…

but facilities wise or even transport it is best….

some times we need a break from the madness of the city…
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


True !!

how is pune city nowdays compared to mumbai
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
851
15
@B@R_0_0_D wrote:

@whitewalkers

I am also planning to leave

after 7 years enjoying,
Forget about saving !

The best is rainy season,
I can’t find better reason !

Have u seen citilights,
Commutation is daily fight !

Citylife is good for bachelor’s,

You can checkout any time u like
But
You can never leave

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
25
895
3884
39
@ashu99213196 wrote:

@B@R_0_0_D wrote:

@whitewalkers

I am also planning to leave

after 7 years enjoying,
Forget about saving !

The best is rainy season,
I can’t find better reason !

Have u seen citilights,
Commutation is daily fight !

Citylife is good for bachelor’s,

You can checkout any time u like
But
You can never leave


Well said

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
0
62
764
9
@desidude2013 wrote:

@hese wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

mumbai is no longer the same as it was some years back… it has become too expensive to survive…

but facilities wise or even transport it is best….

some times we need a break from the madness of the city…
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


True !!

how is pune city nowdays compared to mumbai
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


ya same question how is pune as compared to others

i am also going pune next month

 ztvqct2kc5nvbhkuhm7c9bedatx376mg9c6jmilswhb2n4k8how9ygdw6yvimtcae3bx k5gxybrem rnckbzynm ldt0 ur0ztppnxouctqjic4klevyrm1n4x1y2yavww4agdmx505ktutfl ctnl2ma3u7gmdv1537rp w256 h256 nc
Deal Lieutenant
15
231
6904
53
“@Superdry ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...17 wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

@hese wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

mumbai is no longer the same as it was some years back… it has become too expensive to survive…

but facilities wise or even transport it is best….

some times we need a break from the madness of the city…
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


True !!

how is pune city nowdays compared to mumbai
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


ya same question how is pune as compared to others

i am also going pune next month


Pune is quite good. Decent atmosphere. But nowadays traffic problem has increased a lot. Compared to Mumbai, there is no traffic discipline in Pune.

49 avatar middle
Deal Captain
4
74
7540
170
@whitewalkers wrote:

Time has come to leave Mumbai.i can not stop my emotion attached with this city.

10 years back i started journey from Mumbai. From study to Placement to marriage .
I always thought about leaving Mumbai until 2011 but my dream never came true and i left the thought.

but now after 10 years i have to take decision and it is so hard.

it is never so easy for anyone to leave this beautiful city so for me .

I got better Job opportunity in other city.

People who do not like this post please keep away but do not VD.


I know the pain dude https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif , even though it’s being my birthplace I too had left it few years back.

@sid100 wrote:

there is no traffic discipline in Pune.


Come to Bangalore once https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18

Yeah its human nature, where u stay for longer duration u get so much attached to it

Missing