JAN UPKAR FOUNDATION - BADARPUR - DELHI | Get...

JAN UPKAR FOUNDATION - BADARPUR - DELHI | Gettting Calls For Donation | For calling they do have setup same as call center, then why they need donation?

216°
Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1771
11

Getting Calls From Various NGO’s; they ask for donation

Just now received call from JAN UPKAR FOUNDATIONBADARPURDELHI. I am sure that its fake

16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
65
872
6

Ignore it, even i used to get those calls. This strted happening a week after i donated blood. As a result i don’t provide my number. Ask those people to send in the details over email, which they won’t.

Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1771
11
@ayushman.gaur722 wrote:

Ignore it, even i used to get those calls. This strted happening a week after i donated blood. As a result i don’t provide my number. Ask those people to send in the details over email, which they won’t.


Arey, when I denied caller was so rude. Surprising, donation k liye call kar k dadaGiri:evil:

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
872
6

Which is why i don’t entertain them, simply ask them to mail it!

Missing
Critic
373
3150
43

next time they call, tell them you run a NGO yourself for the benefit of tribal children and would welcome donation in any form. this is an organised fraud where the caller gets a good percentage of the money collected.

Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1771
11
@panchabhut wrote:

next time they call, tell them you run a NGO yourself for the benefit of tribal children and would welcome donation in any form. this is an organised fraud where the caller gets a good percentage of the money collected.


good idea

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

fraud

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7253
116

block the numbers and sleep peacefully
toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I used to get many such calls, but this time they gave me their PAN number : AABAJ5483C which I confirmed as true. What should I do

PAN : AABAJ5483C Association of Persons(AOP)
NAME : JAN UPKAR FOUNDATION
Area Code: DEL
Jurisdiction : WARD 40(1), DELHI
Address: CIVIC CENTRE,NEW DELHI
DELHI[email protected].GOV.IN
Others
AO Type :W
Rang Code :55
AO Number :1

Idk but feeling sorry for the kids if the organization is not fake.

Missing
Entertainer
143
2767
47
anuragdeb9599 wrote:

I used to get many such calls, but this time they gave me their PAN number : AABAJ5483C which I confirmed as true. What should I do

PAN : AABAJ5483C Association of Persons(AOP)
NAME : JAN UPKAR FOUNDATION
Area Code: DEL
Jurisdiction : WARD 40(1), DELHI
Address: CIVIC CENTRE,NEW DELHI
DELHI[email protected].GOV.IN
Others
AO Type :W
Rang Code :55
AO Number :1

Idk but feeling sorry for the kids if the organization is not fake.

Wat difference does that make
Most of fraud foundation do register
And that also not matter if their is kid or not

Only thing is matter is if i pay then my amount 100% Will go on that kid or some loootters

Helping ppl NGO is the biggest fraud going on in india right now

Missing
Critic
373
3150
43

If you really want to do something for someone, donate to either Ramakrishna Mission or Bharat Sevashram Sangh.
These so called NGOs are nothing but fraud companies, as revealed by the PAN status itself. Remember, all NGOs MUST be registered as a TRUST or Schedule 25 Company as per Law. AOP can not function as NGO.

I repeat what I stated a year back, next time they call, tell them you run a NGO yourself for the benefit of tribal children and would welcome donation in any form. this is an organised fraud where the caller gets a good percentage of the money collected.

Missing
Entertainer
1,044
10224
107
panchabhut wrote:

If you really want to do something for someone, donate to either Ramakrishna Mission or Bharat Sevashram Sangh.
These so called NGOs are nothing but fraud companies, as revealed by the PAN status itself. Remember, all NGOs MUST be registered as a TRUST or Schedule 25 Company as per Law. AOP can not function as NGO.

I repeat what I stated a year back, next time they call, tell them you run a NGO yourself for the benefit of tribal children and would welcome donation in any form. this is an organised fraud where the caller gets a good percentage of the money collected.

I donate to BabaG Ram Rahim Insan.
I hope that’s good enough for all humans. sad

Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1771
11
panchabhut wrote:

If you really want to do something for someone, donate to either Ramakrishna Mission or Bharat Sevashram Sangh.
These so called NGOs are nothing but fraud companies, as revealed by the PAN status itself. Remember, all NGOs MUST be registered as a TRUST or Schedule 25 Company as per Law. AOP can not function as NGO.

I repeat what I stated a year back, next time they call, tell them you run a NGO yourself for the benefit of tribal children and would welcome donation in any form. this is an organised fraud where the caller gets a good percentage of the money collected.

Agreed, we can very well say them – ‘Chalo meel k kuch kartey hain’

And the biggest thing, if we do not support their attitude gets changed. Ye cheez mujey kharaab lagi

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I also got a call for it.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

i also got a call from Jan Upkar Foundation any updatae what i do?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Hi
Don’t reply or donate to this foundation. It is fake. NGO people making fool for money.
Ignore

Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1771
11
shukladeepak79972 wrote:

Hi
Don’t reply or donate to this foundation. It is fake. NGO people making fool for money.
Ignore

they approached you recently?

Missing