L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar

lol, in which world u live?

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger

They have moved on from 444 to 555 this year.. maybe 666 next year. rolleyes

Missing
Deal Subedar

If you want the 444 plan with 84 days validity than pm me.

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
tank_u_m8 wrote:

If you want the 444 plan with 84 days validity than pm me.

namaste ambani jee

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
Imharsh wrote:

lol, in which world u live?

I think the world in which we all should live in. Rather than the forced, fake world which we are forced to live in presently, wherein greedy conglomerates like Reliance and others, as always, have been manipulating the govt. for their personal gains, and the govt. also supporting the same joyously to mask the real economical condition of the country, disastrous thereof, and to keep the focus of the masses towards redundancies like mobile tariff changes, dth tariff changes etc. on almost daily basis, which should only be revised in a long term basis.

You are not supposed to be updated with these things, mobile operators revising plans on a half yearly basis or something. He’s living a life, we aren’t, that’s the nutshell. Lol.

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

namaste ambani jee

I’m even having the (old) 399 plan VOUCHER with 84 days.. what’s the fuss??

In which world do you live??

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

I think the world in which we all should live in. Rather than the forced, fake world which we are forced to live in presently, wherein greedy conglomerates like Reliance and others, as always, have been manipulating the govt. for their personal gains, and the govt. also supporting the same joyously to mask the real economical condition of the country, disastrous thereof, and to keep the focus of the masses towards redundancies like mobile tariff changes, dth tariff changes etc. on almost daily basis, which should only be revised in a long term basis.

You are not supposed to be updated with these things, mobile operators revising plans on a half yearly basis or something. He’s living a life, we aren’t, that’s the nutshell. Lol.

Absolutely correct

People outside forums have no time to keep track of dth prices changing, mobile plan changes, remembering to recharge every ‘14 days’ to extend validity etc

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Absolutely correct

People outside forums have no time to keep track of dth prices changing, mobile plan changes, remembering to recharge every ‘14 days’ to extend validity etc

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
avgn wrote:

Absolutely correct

People can afford to say we have no time except ourselves therefore they can blame the whole world for the changes (good or bad). People have time to move to 4g to get better speed, take multiple sims to enjoy free services and buy sim card of the company giving cheapest rate but if prices go in different directions, they become completely unaware are detached to the world and blame the whole world for it. Sorry I don’t get it, were people recharging for data and call like they used to 3 years ago when 1 gb used to cost 250 minimum and calling separate because they were outside forum. I don’t think so

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
avgn wrote:

Absolutely correct

People can afford to say we have no time except ourselves therefore they can blame the whole world for the changes (good or bad). People have time to move to 4g to get better speed, take multiple sims to enjoy free services and buy sim card of the company giving cheapest rate but if prices go in different directions, they become completely unaware are detached to the world and blame the whole world for it. Sorry I don’t get it, were people recharging for data and call like they used to 3 years ago when 1 gb used to cost 250 minimum and calling separate because they were outside forum. I don’t think so

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
deb3l wrote:

I’m even having the (old) 399 plan VOUCHER with 84 days.. what’s the fuss??

In which world do you live??

Same here PM if anyone still need 399 voucher

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
trivedineel462 wrote:

i don’t use mobile data at all.. What is there for me??? I am forced to pay Rs 49 without using much calling or data.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

i don’t use mobile data at all.. What is there for me??? I am forced to pay Rs 49 without using much calling or data.

If you don’t use for call or data, you should not be having mobile which at least cost Rs. 3k in the market of reputed brand. If you don’t use data and use it for call you have still benefitted from Rs. 8 per minute to rs 1 per minute and than 1 paisa per second to unlimited calling and from expensive roaming to now zero roaming charges. If you don’t use data likey you use SMS, moved from rs 1 per SMS to SMS pack recharge to free SMS upto a limit.
There is no one in India who has not benefitted from revolution that Reliance has brought, earlier by RCOM that went bankrupt and now Jio. Customer are the biggest beneficiary. The only people who lost are employee (job losses) and shareholders. Now the question is on the survival of these people who lost hence you see prices moving up. Despite 84 day pack price moving up by 50% from 399 to 599, consumer is still better off than what they were before Jio.
There can be some people who don’t use mobile though I am not aware of any such people who can afford to say what you have said but telecom world has undergone huge revolution in very short period of time that has benefited large population of this country.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
trivedineel462 wrote:

If you don’t use for call or data, you should not be having mobile which at least cost Rs. 3k in the market of reputed brand. If you don’t use data and use it for call you have still benefitted from Rs. 8 per minute to rs 1 per minute and than 1 paisa per second to unlimited calling and from expensive roaming to now zero roaming charges. If you don’t use data likey you use SMS, moved from rs 1 per SMS to SMS pack recharge to free SMS upto a limit.
There is no one in India who has not benefitted from revolution that Reliance has brought, earlier by RCOM that went bankrupt and now Jio. Customer are the biggest beneficiary. The only people who lost are employee (job losses) and shareholders. Now the question is on the survival of these people who lost hence you see prices moving up. Despite 84 day pack price moving up by 50% from 399 to 599, consumer is still better off than what they were before Jio.
There can be some people who don’t use mobile though I am not aware of any such people who can afford to say what you have said but telecom world has undergone huge revolution in very short period of time that has benefited large population of this country.

FYI, Smartphone has a wifi option

I also don’t use SMS.

I am using phones from 7 years. Never saw Rs 8 per minute charge. So be practice instead of comparing 15-20 year old charge. Revolution doesn’t belong to Reliance only. Other players like TATA Docomo also contributed to that. 1 paise per second.

There will be many people like me. Also mobile data is not necessity. JIO gave it for free and people got used with it. JIO did this to end competition. Once the competition is gone, it will charge as per own wish (Pricing power) I knew this would happen when JIO gave it for free for 1 year. The same way ola and uber did. People are not realising that they are paying 18-25 Rs per km instead of Rs 6 per km.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

FYI, Smartphone has a wifi option

I also don’t use SMS.

I am using phones from 7 years. Never saw Rs 8 per minute charge. So be practice instead of comparing 15-20 year old charge. Revolution doesn’t belong to Reliance only. Other players like TATA Docomo also contributed to that. 1 paise per second.

There will be many people like me. Also mobile data is not necessity. JIO gave it for free and people got used with it. JIO did this to end competition. Once the competition is gone, it will charge as per own wish (Pricing power) I knew this would happen when JIO gave it for free for 1 year. The same way ola and uber did. People are not realising that they are paying 18-25 Rs per km instead of Rs 6 per km.

You are free to your opinion, I am seeing mobile from initial days more than 20 years therefore I have personal experience of rates and remember who reduced the rates. Dhirubhai pioneer scheme of CDMA technology changed the world forever and rate never went up the level before that and competition never disappeared. Companies either learn to do business new environment or the one who is giving unreasonable rates goes bankrupt.

As long as the rates does not come to the level of pre jio level which I don’t think it ever will unless government pressurise for survival of vodafone idea, I am thankful to Mukesh Ambani (Rcom plus Jio) for reducing my bill for so many years and going forward. You can find negatives in what he did but I am a true dimer, best deal matter doesn’t matter even if it is pricing error or one off deal.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
trivedineel462 wrote:

You are free to your opinion, I am seeing mobile from initial days more than 20 years therefore I have personal experience of rates and remember who reduced the rates. Dhirubhai pioneer scheme of CDMA technology changed the world forever and rate never went up the level before that and competition never disappeared. Companies either learn to do business new environment or the one who is giving unreasonable rates goes bankrupt.

As long as the rates does not come to the level of pre jio level which I don’t think it ever will unless government pressurise for survival of vodafone idea, I am thankful to Mukesh Ambani (Rcom plus Jio) for reducing my bill for so many years and going forward. You can find negatives in what he did but I am a true dimer, best deal matter doesn’t matter even if it is pricing error or one off deal.

There is no point now in comparing history. Technology gets cheaper with time. This is not a commodity.

Pricing JIO offered was not even sustainable for JIO. JIO is making loss considering the interest on capital he borrowed. Ambani just did it to kill competition. Now only 3 private players are left.

Grace yourself.. You are going to pay the same price in future.

Amazo evolved 1
Deal Cadet
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

There is no point now in comparing history. Technology gets cheaper with time. This is not a commodity.

Good sir, what’s your salary today and what was it 10 years before ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

Pricing JIO offered was not even sustainable for JIO. JIO is making loss considering the interest on capital he borrowed. Ambani just did it to kill competition. Now only 3 private players are left.

As I said I am a dimer, if I can jump on loot deal available for few minutes, Jio has given me saving for years even if prices come up in today or in future.

Look at the telecom license auction price over the year and tell me it has become cheaper for telecom players. Those who forget history will never appreciate the present as they don’t understand the meaning and value of it. Even those investing for future looks at the past trend to foresee future return which is impossible without reference to history my friend. History has a point that one should always remember else when it repeats you will not be able to make most of it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

Good sir, what’s your salary today and what was it 10 years before ??

how does it matter at first place?

Amazo evolved 1
Deal Cadet
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

how does it matter at first place?

If you are not willing to work for the same pay from 10 years before, how do you expect the prices of everything to stay the same. They are running a business sir and have mouths to feed as well. They can’t provide you free service forever. There is no free lunch in the world

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

If you are not willing to work for the same pay from 10 years before, how do you expect the prices of everything to stay the same. They are running a business sir and have mouths to feed as well. They can’t provide you free service forever. There is no free lunch in the world

inflation is 5-10% per annum.
399 plan is now for 555. 40% inflation???

Amazo evolved 1
Deal Cadet
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

inflation is 5-10% per annum.
399 plan is now for 599. 50% inflation???

399₹ plan or another plan was being subsidized heavily. Compared to other countries we are better off. Though I agree service is piss poor but the service isn’t going to improve itself with dirt cheap prices and making the companies a loss making entity.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

399₹ plan or another plan was being subsidized heavily. Compared to other countries we are better off. Though I agree service is piss poor but the service isn’t going to improve itself with dirt cheap prices and making the companies a loss making entity.

Exactly these subsidised rates are to end competition not for any social service. Ambani is here for long run. He doesn’t think about short term like majority of us. There is no free lunch in the world as you mentioned

Amazo evolved 1
Deal Cadet
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

Exactly these subsidised rates are to end competition not for any social service. Ambani is here for long run. He doesn’t think about short term like majority of us. There is no free lunch in the world as you mentioned

I agree bro, no business is run as charity. If it is then it will die a painful death.

BTW do you use Jio ? If yes its ironic.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

I agree bro, no business is run as charity. If it is then it will die a painful death.

BTW do you use Jio ? If yes its ironic.

no… Because there is nothing for users like me in JIO. Cheapest plan starts at 98.
But all my family members are using JIO. There is no irony. I am not rich enough to complete with JIO and I have to choose from 4 players only.

Amazo evolved 1
Deal Cadet
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

no… Because there is nothing for users like me in JIO. Cheapest plan starts at 98.
But all my family members are using JIO. There is no irony. I am not rich enough to complete with JIO and I have to choose from 4 players only.

I was trying to point out to you, not everyone understands that in the long run predatory pricing leaves no competition, but still complain once the effects of it shows up. Blame the people for having a short sight. Businesses are here to make money, they are not here to do social service as you mentioned. There is one company but people don’t prefer that BSNL. There are plenty of reasons behind not preferring BSNL but still on a overall picture people wanted the new shiny thing in the block. They chose Jio. Jio is only recovering it’s losses.

Missing