Jio new call plan

Jio new call plan

Cropped 1550023949
Deal Newbie
84
62
2

Is call is going who recharge is done for 3 month or. More and what is who didn’t recharge

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Cropped2475192078258808347
Deal Newbie
52
56
1
ithehappy wrote:

Dude i really laughed.

What’s so funny in it to laugh?
He might not know English, so what?
What so big deal in it?
Language is just a means of communication. At least he tried to frame his question in his little known English. With little effort his question is easily understandable.
He wants to know whether calls are possible with 3 month or more validity packs and what about without any packs?

If possible help people but do not make fun. We are not English scholars to laugh at others, we just had privilege to attend better schools and colleges. Thats it.
If making fun is the only way then
I should laugh at you if you try to speak my mother tongue.
You should laugh at me if I try your mother tongue.
Whole world will laugh at us if we try to speak their languages.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Expand
kiran1bk wrote:

What’s so funny in it to laugh?
He might not know English, so what?
What so big deal in it?
Language is just a means of communication. At least he tried to frame his question in his little known English. With little effort his question is easily understandable.
He wants to know whether calls are possible with 3 month or more validity packs and what about without any packs?

If possible help people but do not make fun. We are not English scholars to laugh at others, we just had privilege to attend better schools and colleges. Thats it.
If making fun is the only way then
I should laugh at you if you try to speak my mother tongue.
You should laugh at me if I try your mother tongue.
Whole world will laugh at us if we try to speak their languages.

plus1

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
47
1436
33
Expand
kiran1bk wrote:

What’s so funny in it to laugh?
He might not know English, so what?
What so big deal in it?
Language is just a means of communication. At least he tried to frame his question in his little known English. With little effort his question is easily understandable.
He wants to know whether calls are possible with 3 month or more validity packs and what about without any packs?

If possible help people but do not make fun. We are not English scholars to laugh at others, we just had privilege to attend better schools and colleges. Thats it.
If making fun is the only way then
I should laugh at you if you try to speak my mother tongue.
You should laugh at me if I try your mother tongue.
Whole world will laugh at us if we try to speak their languages.

Don’t make a mountain off a molehill. His post IS funny. So I laughed. And about helping, I help whenever I get time, at times even when others are sleeping, you don’t know jackshite about me, so don’t try to judge me.

Cropped2475192078258808347
Deal Newbie
52
56
1
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Don’t make a mountain off a molehill. His post IS funny. So I laughed. And about helping, I help whenever I get time, at times even when others are sleeping, you don’t know jackshite about me, so don’t try to judge me.

His post isn’t funny. He did not crack any joke. He is asking a question. Actually the comment I’m replying to is funny smile. Your comment might be a small issue to you, but it hits hard on a person with low confidence and more inferiority complex. There are many people in schools, colleges, and offices, where they are scared to open their mouth because people are making fun of their English. Same thing is happening even in social media. Making fun of a person’s mistakes is the worst thing, whether you do it for the 1st time or the Nth time.


Let me tell you something in your language (but without profanity).
I don’t even care to know about you because your intellectual level (based on words you used in your comment) is way beneath mine.

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
29
7485
44
Expand
kiran1bk wrote:

His post isn’t funny. He did not crack any joke. He is asking a question. Actually the comment I’m replying to is funny smile. Your comment might be a small issue to you, but it hits hard on a person with low confidence and more inferiority complex. There are many people in schools, colleges, and offices, where they are scared to open their mouth because people are making fun of their English. Same thing is happening even in social media. Making fun of a person’s mistakes is the worst thing, whether you do it for the 1st time or the Nth time.


Let me tell you something in your language (but without profanity).
I don’t even care to know about you because your intellectual level (based on words you used in your comment) is way beneath mine.

Ignore him he is simply a bully a troll.
There are more bigger things in life people should be worried about rather than making fun of other people.
I think atleast OP made an effort to express himself.
My advice to such bullies and trolls is, “If you think you are well versed with English language then try to learn,speak and write some other new language and then judge your self where you stand.”

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
47
1436
33
Expand
kiran1bk wrote:

His post isn’t funny. He did not crack any joke. He is asking a question. Actually the comment I’m replying to is funny smile. Your comment might be a small issue to you, but it hits hard on a person with low confidence and more inferiority complex. There are many people in schools, colleges, and offices, where they are scared to open their mouth because people are making fun of their English. Same thing is happening even in social media. Making fun of a person’s mistakes is the worst thing, whether you do it for the 1st time or the Nth time.


Let me tell you something in your language (but without profanity).
I don’t even care to know about you because your intellectual level (based on words you used in your comment) is way beneath mine.

Hey listen kid, comments like that you’re making, it’ll grab you all the likes and stuffs, nothing else. Obviously that’s the objective here, seeking attention. You’re just a random nobody who presumes and come to a conclusion, all by yourself. You don’t need to crack a joke for a post to be funny. That’s why Y u no like me is a meme, with plenty others in same category.

OP might not know English, you don’t necessarily need to anyway, but the rule of any English speaking forum is, write in understandable English, I’m certain this forum is no different. When you don’t know how to put together a thread properly, take help from Google, take help from friends, but you gotta put effort behind it nonetheless, to make it understandable. End of story.

You might have understood the underlying point of the his post, but I didn’t. Like you say, your level is very high so that we all are beneath you, maybe that’s why you understood his broken post. One more thing, which couldn’t be more ironic, you come from nowhere and quote my post with your real high intellect, but thus far, you have not made any attempt to reply to OP’s concerns/query, have you?

Therefore, you’re just a random troll my friend. Try seeking attention in real life by doing some real work, will do good for ya.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2119
81
Expand
kiran1bk wrote:

What’s so funny in it to laugh?
He might not know English, so what?
What so big deal in it?
Language is just a means of communication. At least he tried to frame his question in his little known English. With little effort his question is easily understandable.
He wants to know whether calls are possible with 3 month or more validity packs and what about without any packs?

If possible help people but do not make fun. We are not English scholars to laugh at others, we just had privilege to attend better schools and colleges. Thats it.
If making fun is the only way then
I should laugh at you if you try to speak my mother tongue.
You should laugh at me if I try your mother tongue.
Whole world will laugh at us if we try to speak their languages.

Proud of you JOKER/@kiran1bk biggrin

Missing