Jio Removed JioPhone 49 Rs. pack?

Jio Removed JioPhone 49 Rs. pack?

Up
Deal Lieutenant
644
4577
208

Jio phone 49 Rs pack is not showing in myjio app.

16 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Leopard
Deal Cadet
200
548
12

Yes…
People who bought new JIO phone thinking to make calls using 49/- pack would curse a lot now

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
114
1
hotchap wrote:

Yes…
People who bought new JIO phone thinking to make calls using 49/- pack would curse a lot now

sweat_smile
Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5744
120
hotchap wrote:

Yes…
People who bought new JIO phone thinking to make calls using 49/- pack would curse a lot now

Day before yesterday, I purchased JIO phone for home.

Yesterday afternoon, I sent PORT request and in the evening, I heard about IUC and today morning removal of Rs.49 plan biggrin KLPD ho gayi wink

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
0
3734
58
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Day before yesterday, I purchased JIO phone for home.

Yesterday afternoon, I sent PORT request and in the evening, I heard about IUC and today morning removal of Rs.49 plan biggrin KLPD ho gayi wink

Even I thought about buying JioPhone at 699 and recharge with 49 … Thanks to @LIMBO as he suggested not to.. otherwise that phone would be useless (as I already have 4G-VoLTE smartphone)

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
536
2147
33

that’s the reason they sold Jio Phone 699

Missing
Analyst
1
5744
161

They could bring it back after IUC is settled on their terms.

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
0
3734
58
LIMBO wrote:

They could bring it back after IUC is settled on their terms.

But, new plans have separate IUC benefit options. Seems, there won’t be reversal for this hike(49 to 99) in minimum plan.


EDIT- Things changed now..

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
40
0

and people with older jiphone,they also dont get 49 plan?

Images
Entertainer
45
34809
352

😭😭

250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
0
1459
9

in my jiophone, 49 plan is still showing on the recharge plans list.

Sshot 15
Deal Cadet
113
556
13

What will happen to the queued 49 plans?
Friends have recharge for years from amazon. flushed

Missing