just for info. Now added ola money and freechar...

just for info. Now added ola money and freecharge payment mode on doboz - the best pf buying gift voucher

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Tmpdoodle1478246350710
Deal Cadet
2
99
440
5

Now in doboz app added freecharge and ola money as payment mode
if any one want to use their freecharge cash or ola money so this is a best way to use your money and buying gift voucher

11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Tmpdoodle1478246350710
Deal Cadet
2
99
440
5

Title mistake admin plz edit it to best way of buying gift voucher

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
643

@Vikas Gupta Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Info: Ola Money & Freecharge now available to buy gift cards from Doboz.


Additional details: Doboz sells GCs at 2% discount + 2% cashback. Apart from the app, you can also buy directly from the website: https://www.do...in

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1246
13

Not a trustworthy website to deal with, nothing has been done by this business to prove that they are authentic.

56766
Deal Cadet
4
345
838
23

Is this app trusted anyone bought?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
58
388
5

Fake money debited but not received gc yet dont do frdz

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
58
388
5

Fake money debited but not received gc yet dont do frdz

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1246
13
@jituilasariya wrote:

Fake money debited but not received gc yet dont do frdz


Dude it takes time, have patience.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
58
388
5
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:


@jituilasariya wrote:

Fake money debited but not received gc yet dont do frdz


Dude it takes time, have patience.

Ok let see how much time its taking

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1246
13
@jituilasariya wrote:

@anilenggworks77964 wrote:


@jituilasariya wrote:

Fake money debited but not received gc yet dont do frdz


Dude it takes time, have patience.

Ok let see how much time its taking

Yes that’s what makes a difference here. And just to let you know there were many such websites in past where people have lost thousands of rupees just because of the fact they were giving away pity discounts.

Logo 128
Deal Subedar
4
222
2720
25
@jituilasariya wrote:

Fake money debited but not received gc yet dont do frdz

I have bought amazon voucher previously from them & all were delivered instantly after payment!

Tmpdoodle1478246350710
Deal Cadet
2
99
440
5
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:


@jituilasariya wrote:

@anilenggworks77964 wrote:


@jituilasariya wrote:

Fake money debited but not received gc yet dont do frdz


Dude it takes time, have patience.

Ok let see how much time its taking

Yes that’s what makes a difference here. And just to let you know there were many such websites in past where people have lost thousands of rupees just because of the fact they were giving away pity discounts.

This is working site i brought voucher worth Rs 20000 from doboz

Missing