just recieved send money cashback of 50 in prim...

just recieved send money cashback of 50 in prime ac

206°
Img 1950
Deal Cadet
189
611
8
Amazon Coupons
Deal Expired

http://www.ama...in
Hey guys, i have just recieved cashback of 50 for send money offer in amazon prime ac. I do not know for which send money, but they do not mention any date of sending money, so i am little bit confuse, so  check its ur guys. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/576677/original/Screenshot_2019-07-22-13-36-28-738_com.google.android.gm.png?1563783106

  • Expired about 2 months
30 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81

Someone please throw some light biggrin

Missing
Deal Cadet
186
259
1

It seems Amazon bug is still not fixed wink

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Yes 25rs received

Mj
Deal Subedar
22
1026
19

Yes received

Mj
Deal Subedar
22
1026
19

Yes received

Cropped1515510243
Deal Cadet
84
264
10

Received too not done any transaction since 2 days…

59091975
Deal Cadet
89
852
8

Received 25

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
189
611
8
JethaLal wrote:

Received 25

Do they mention any specific date or something in email

Missing
Deal Cadet
186
259
1

Only in prime account it seems… sunglasses

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
189
611
8
tupzee87667 wrote:

Only in prime account it seems… sunglasses

Yeah bro, but i recieved in only one prime ac not in others

59091975
Deal Cadet
89
852
8
Expand
bankipad wrote:

Do they mention any specific date or something in email

Nothing, Dear Customer, You have got this cashback for your Send Money transaction. This amount has been credited to your Amazon account and you can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewsta...nt . Your Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across all products on Amazon.in. To know the Terms and Conditions related to Amazon Gift Cards and Amazon Pay balance, visit the following link: http://www.amazon.in/giftc...nc

Cropped6358982368110709858
Deal Cadet
59
128
1
JethaLal wrote:

Received 25

Aye maa…mataji

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
189
611
8
Expand
JethaLal wrote:

Nothing, Dear Customer, You have got this cashback for your Send Money transaction. This amount has been credited to your Amazon account and you can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewsta...nt . Your Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across all products on Amazon.in. To know the Terms and Conditions related to Amazon Gift Cards and Amazon Pay balance, visit the following link: http://www.amazon.in/giftc...nc

Same, well enjoy savan them smile smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
36
0

Received 50 in prime account,
Nothing in non prime account.

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
189
611
8
iamabhishek09875 wrote:

Nothing for me

Might be u do not have one year prime member, i notice this only one year prime member is been issued this cashback

8 babywink  81159
Deal Lieutenant
142
5880
99

Not Rec.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
36
0
Expand
bankipad wrote:

Might be u do not have one year prime member, i notice this only one year prime member is been issue this cashback

I’m not one year prime member, Activated prime for one month prior to prime day, still I got this.

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
133
1

Received 50 just now

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
189
611
8
Expand
cyresh wrote:

I’m not one year prime member, still I got this.

Then 3 month or 1 bro

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
44
0

I got 25 in my 1-month prime account. I think it is for the 20th July send money cashback, that day the cashback was not credited instantly. I think….

Missing
Deal Newbie
75
49
0

It’s for those who purchased anything during amazon prime days.

Missing