Just want to say thanks to all guys who helping...

Just want to say thanks to all guys who helping DD to grow by their effort and time

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26753
177

I want to say thanks and i always appreciate the efforts of few guys who daily spend a lot of time and effort to grab new deals and offers on DD.

Putting few names here. Please tag if i miss someone.

@rajrocks
@ideal
@bobby4080
@sreev
@samganda
@kryptonite
@Secretagent
@sbdtrial
@rajasekharstrikes
@raj0390

  • In Others
  • Expired about 1 year
20 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194

Good guys keep it up

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
523
172
43311
250

Just sharing is Caring https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

2000px indian rupee symbol.svg
Deal Cadet
1
167
562
12

@Anand33

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1133

https://i.imgur.com/H2NWLeQ.jpg

Saying in shortcut.

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1948
27

Thanks all dimers

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
65

Thanks A Ton All Ppls… Keep It Up.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26753
177
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/H2NWLeQ.jpg

Saying in shortcut.

But i hardly tagged 10% of that i am following. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Indian
Deal Captain
19
5
9826
38

You guys are simply awesome and thanks for everything .

Not only to the above mentioned guys but to all who spend there time and provide us with superb deals .

@agent007 Thanks to you too buddy for prompt alert and the deals you post !!

@[email protected]_0_0_D sir thanks for providing dimers with your awesome threads.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/273981/medium/3480632choir.gif?1480967554

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28298
182
@himanshu013342 wrote:

You guys are simply awesome and thanks for everything .

Not only to the above mentioned guys but to all who spend there time and provide us with superb deals .

@agent007 Thanks to you too buddy for prompt alert and the deals you post !!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/274002/medium/3480641choir.gif?1480967582


@The billa for deal alerts https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif @Cat is inactive nowadays

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
220
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Thanks A Ton All Ppls… Keep It Up.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Ppls? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Peepal ke pedh. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5280
61

Thank you everybody for ur deals and efforts. DD’s become so much addictive and part of life that every blink of spare time (seconds), we are BACK.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26753
177
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:


@himanshu013342 wrote:

You guys are simply awesome and thanks for everything .

Not only to the above mentioned guys but to all who spend there time and provide us with superb deals .

@agent007 Thanks to you too buddy for prompt alert and the deals you post !!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/274418/medium/3480989choir.gif?1480967815


@The billa for deal alerts https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif @Cat is inactive nowadays

Even @G33kBoyRavi @kryptonite are missing. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing