Hotness Kerala reports first confirmed coronavirus case...

Hot Deal Kerala reports first confirmed coronavirus case in India

902°
Images
Deal Brigadier
74,801
86115
1191
115 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
Comehither
Entertainer
30
35382
359

So no coconut water anymore?? No honeymoons in Kerala??

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270

Expected as wuhan is an educational hub with 30+ colleges & ~5 lakh foreign students
And now all these foreign students who got stuck in wuhan are finding ways to get out of the lockdown city
I hope before much large student base follows the same path because of the scarcity of resources in wuhan.. respective country govts should bring back these students and do the needful (Diagnosis & care)
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/holed-wu...

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270
saucap wrote:

So no coconut water anymore?? No honeymoons in Kerala??

For the Paranoid..Yes
Speaking of being Paranoid, I keep getting this Korean guy (from “Train to Busan”) image in my mind Everytime I see such posts confused

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35382
359
Expand
getready wrote:

For the Paranoid..Yes
Speaking of being Paranoid, I keep getting this Korean guy (from “Train to Busan”) image in my mind Everytime I see such posts confused

..

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1120
10
getready wrote:

Expected as wuhan is an educational hub with 30+ colleges & ~5 lakh foreign students
And now all these foreign students who got stuck in wuhan are finding ways to get out of the lockdown city
I hope before much large student base follows the same path because of the scarcity of resources in wuhan.. respective country govts should bring back these students and do the needful (Diagnosis & care)
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/holed-wu...

.

Images
Deal Brigadier
74,801
86115
1191
Expand
saucap wrote:

I have not seen any Corona video yet. Was watching that idiot firing pistol at some protestors in Jamia Milia

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
243
1703
21
saucap wrote:

So no coconut water anymore?? No honeymoons in Kerala??

ఇల్లు కాలి ఒకడు యేడుస్తూ ఉంటే , చుట్ట కాల్చుకోవటానికి అగ్గిపెట్టె అడిగాడు అంట smile

T: loose translation though,

House burning – guy crying,
Friend Asking – matchbox for smoking

grin

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
1552
40
saucap wrote:

So no coconut water anymore?? No honeymoons in Kerala??

It is like buy one get one free. ooo weee laughing laughing

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
1552
40
Expand
getready wrote:

For the Paranoid..Yes
Speaking of being Paranoid, I keep getting this Korean guy (from “Train to Busan”) image in my mind Everytime I see such posts confused

I am paranoid, I am tripping……….

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

One of my relatives daughter studies there. She came back 2 months ago(due to vacation) before this corona virus thing started. Looks like her Masters is done now.

Hope she got herself checked for the virus (as a precautionary measure)
There’s no concrete info when n where ..the initial infection happened (they say December last week but I doubt it)

Images
Deal Brigadier
74,801
86115
1191
saucap wrote:

So no coconut water anymore?? No honeymoons in Kerala??

were u planning?

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
1552
40

Bhai I really wish everything will be over soon.

Images
Deal Brigadier
74,801
86115
1191
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

One of my relatives daughter studies there. She came back 2 months ago(due to vacation) before this corona virus thing started. Looks like her Masters is done now.

get her tested via lab tests. she might be infected and the virus might be dormant, so no visual symptoms. the virus might get activated later.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3053
41

it is after all a variant of influenza. so the standard preventive protection works for it also.
high amount of Vit C intake
intake of raw ginger and garlic in the morning
chicken soup
green/black tea with tulsi & ginger

Images
Deal Brigadier
74,801
86115
1191
panchabhut wrote:

it is after all a variant of influenza. so the standard preventive protection works for it also.
high amount of Vit C intake
intake of raw ginger and garlic in the morning
chicken soup
green/black tea with tulsi

u should be deputed at wuhan.

Images
Deal Brigadier
74,801
86115
1191
bikidas2060 wrote:

Bhai I really wish everything will be over soon.

be specific. it can be either ways.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3053
41
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

u should be deputed at wuhan.

Wuhan is facing an epidemic. so the concentration of virus is very high due to large number of affected people. India on the other hand is completely different with few affected persons and naturally lower concentration of virus. that gives our immune system better chance to fight back, with help from herbal resources.

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35382
359
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

were u planning?

No. But it’s ongoing marriage season in Northern India & as its winter, most couples prefer going to Kerala. Then after coming back, these girls start having coconut water everyday so that they can have Gora baccha.

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1120
10
Expand
getready wrote:

Hope she got herself checked for the virus (as a precautionary measure)
There’s no concrete info when n where ..the initial infection happened (they say December last week but I doubt it)

@rajrocks; she came to India in late November, i am not sure about the date. And i am pretty sure her family would have got her checked. But i cannot say anything for sure as my family doesn’t really have that much contact with them. 

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35382
359
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

how can they say this for sure when this has not been tested at all?

Homeopathy is so safe that when homoeopathic doctors become confused they mix all the available homoeopathic medicines and give that concoction to the patient. Something or the other works.

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
0
8398
94

As if the situation wasn’t worse enough we now have this

China: 10-year-old boy had coronavirus ‘without symptoms’
https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/china-10-year-o...

The standard scans being used at airports etc couldn’t detect the virus sad

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
1552
40
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

be specific. it can be either ways.

I really wish epidemic to be over very soon bhai. smile
But that’s how priests at Isis temple used to read the readings. They would give vague answers and in the end take the credit for the same.
I wish safety for the affected people. All I can do is to wish. cry

Missing
Deal Subedar
374
1176
11
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

how can they say this for sure when this has not been tested at all?

These are the suggestions based on the symptoms, Noone is sure. Govt has asked to these dept. Homeopathy, ayurveda, unAni to find the cure. So these have given the suggestions for the treatment and precautions to be taken.
Even the so called modern medicine doesn’t have cure for this.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270
raghupro wrote:

As if the situation wasn’t worse enough we now have this

China: 10-year-old boy had coronavirus ‘without symptoms’
https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/china-10-year-o...

The standard scans being used at airports etc couldn’t detect the virus sad

No way to be sure
And not possible to test everyone at airport
Probably..the travelers need to be more responsible (the ones travelling from China to other places). Get tested first and then only board the flight
US is already considering To n Fro flights for China and many countries might follow the same thing if situation intensifies

Images
Deal Brigadier
74,801
86115
1191
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

Wuhan is facing an epidemic. so the concentration of virus is very high due to large number of affected people. India on the other hand is completely different with few affected persons and naturally lower concentration of virus. that gives our immune system better chance to fight back, with help from herbal resources.

bro, ur treatment is for normal flu. same treatment wont work for lethal viruses.

Missing